DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This overhead visual shot is useful to get a feel for the area:
froggybottomsmap2.jpg

From this article:
http://raleightelegram.com/201204231578

So there are no searches today or tomm? This tells me that they must think she is no longer with us! :banghead: moo :please:

froggybottomsmap2.jpg

From this article:

Thank you Muckrucker. Is the pond shown in this map the pond that they searched? I am assuming that it is not right? Wasn't the pond that they searched in Eastover? Also, the previous rapes that happened nearby were on Ramsey Street correct?

Posting this for further clarity on Kelli's husband's whereabouts:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11017478/

Bordeaux's family, including her husband of two years, was in Florida at the time she disappeared, police said. They have come to Fayetteville to help search for her.

The gent is a victim of this crime, too. If the police and the family both are stating confirmation of his whereabouts and multiple news articles are printing it, then I think it's a really safe bet to stop suspecting him.

I suppose I just need to shut up then, time will tell.

Thanks! Here's an interesting rumor snipped from article:

"His last verified address check was April 4, 2012 at 52 Ranger Lane in Spring Lake, NC; a trailer park located in Harnett County, approximately 9 miles from the bar as reported in ......"

"It is rumored that police have recovered evidence that suggests Bordeaux may have been injured, and that it could be tied to Holbert, but Police Chief Tom Bergamine would not confirm that in the press conference on Thursday."

Go searchers, take water, sunscreen and mosquito repellent, high top boots are helpful. Important if you do find anything evidence. "Don't touch it!" It destroys evidence and contaminates the legal case.

When is this search scheduled? Wonder if posters would help.

So there are no searches today or tomm? This tells me that they must think she is no longer with us! :banghead: moo :please:

That is what I am thinking too. They must not even have an inkling of hope that she is alive since they are not searching until then. IMO:please:

Thank you Muckrucker. Is the pond shown in this map the pond that they searched? I am assuming that it is not right? Wasn't the pond that they searched in Eastover? Also, the previous rapes that happened nearby were on Ramsey Street correct?

The big pond was eight miles away in eastover. but u go up that 295 ramp to get there.moo

I had just read that same blog, VOH. Very interesting, eh? I would love to see more of his statements analysed by someone adept at 'reading' statements, voice inflection, body language. Interesting, indeed.

Can someone tell me what to google in order to find the analysis? TIA

I suppose I just need to shut up then, time will tell.

Hey now, shutting up isn't ever a good idea. Everyone has a voice and opinions. Carry on.

That link just further satisfied *my* personal threshold for confirmation that MB isn't involved. Your mileage may vary. ;)

Go searchers, take water, sunscreen and mosquito repellent, high top boots are helpful. Important if you do find anything evidence. "Don't touch it!" It destroys evidence and contaminates the legal case.

When is this search scheduled? Wonder if posters would help.

Make sure bug repellent has tick protection!

Hey now, shutting up isn't ever a good idea. Everyone has a voice and opinions. Carry on.

That link just further satisfied *my* personal threshold for confirmation that MB isn't involved. Your mileage may vary. ;)

Oh my mileage goes on and on. Because if Mike wasn't IN Florida but on the way, and he was still close enough to be checking up on Kelli, then she could be anywhere from Fayetteville to Florida. Time will tell.

Thanks! Here's an interesting rumor snipped from article:

"His last verified address check was April 4, 2012 at 52 Ranger Lane in Spring Lake, NC; a trailer park located in Harnett County, approximately 9 miles from the bar as reported in ......"

"It is rumored that police have recovered evidence that suggests Bordeaux may have been injured, and that it could be tied to Holbert, but Police Chief Tom Bergamine would not confirm that in the press conference on Thursday."

FWIW, my confidence level in anything reported on that blog (BOC) is a big, fat ZERO. It's more often than not a self-agrrandizing attempt by the author to sensationalize missing person cases, and draw in hits that generate ad revenue (i.e. they make their living off of slandering people - victims and others). And this is usually achieved by 'reporting' rumours and besmirching people who often have no involvement in the cases at all.

Facts are a foreign concept to that writer.

Tops on my list for: 'does a disservice to any case they write about'

Don't get sucked into that abyss.

froggybottomsmap2.jpg

From this article:

Thanks for this map Muckrucker. The article was interesting also.

Snipped by me, one particular comment caught my eye.... (Debbie Tanna of the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office) "said that Holbert had been living in his car in the woods behind the Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville...... Tanna confirmed that a previous sexual assault had occurred in the same woods where Holbert was living, but said that case and the Bordeaux case are “unrelated.”

Locals, please remind me whether the previous assault case has been solved.

fwiw, my confidence level in anything reported on that blog (boc) is a big, fat zero. It's more often than not a self-agrrandizing attempt by the author to sensationalize missing person cases, and draw in hits that generate ad revenue (i.e. They make their living off of slandering people - victims and others). And this is usually achieved by 'reporting' rumours and besmirching people who often have no involvement in the cases at all.

Facts are a foreign concept to that writer.

Tops on my list for: 'does a disservice to any case they write about'

don't get sucked into that abyss.

ita!!!

I'm sure they'll get a great turnout for searching. Sounds like lots of people want to help who live in and around the area. I hope they bring some dogs out too. I have confidence she will be found eventually. Hopefully soon.

Oh I forgot to mention...

LE can find out where a cell phone's connections or pings occurred WITHOUT having the actual cell phone in their possession. The cell carrier has this data. So don't assume LE has KB's phone (I don't think they do and they haven't said they do). All that information and data is available via subpoena from the wireless provider.

A subpoena would require some 'cause' and would take longer than the initial report by police. (get MP report, find KB phone number, find cell carrier, make contact with carrier, apply and acquire subpoena, await cell carrier to check and get back to you)

She wasn't reported missing until Monday, and the first LE statement says they were concerned for her safety. LE knew from the very start that she was not a voluntary missing. Getting a ride from a RSO would not automatically make a missing adult 'in danger'.

Given her stressful job, unusual marriage situation, possible isolation in the area, she was MUCH more likely to have taken off to 'think'.
She had her bag, phone and keys with her.

I have said from the beginning that this is my personal opinion, I own it and I'll stick with it until something more compelling comes to light.

Where to find KB is the first question.
As of right now, we aren't even positive that a crime has occurred (if we are only to consider what LE has divulged).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503