GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A subpoena would require some 'cause' and would take longer than the initial report by police. (get MP report, find KB phone number, find cell carrier, make contact with carrier, apply and acquire subpoena, await cell carrier to check and get back to you)

She wasn't reported missing until Monday, and the first LE statement says they were concerned for her safety. LE knew from the very start that she was not a voluntary missing. Getting a ride from a RSO would not automatically make a missing adult 'in danger'.

Given her stressful job, unusual marriage situation, possible isolation in the area, she was MUCH more likely to have taken off to 'think'.
She had her bag, phone and keys with her.

I have said from the beginning that this is my personal opinion, I own it and I'll stick with it until something more compelling comes to light.

Where to find KB is the first question.
As of right now, we aren't even positive that a crime has occurred (if we are only to consider what LE has divulged).

Her keys, bag, and phone are gone because she needed her keys to get back into her apartment. She needed her bag and phone because she was out at the bar. LE seems to be acting as though she never returned. I think that if they thought she just took off to think, they wouldn't have searched the pond. Not to mention the bloody clothes that they found.

Well i have a question.
If husband couldnt reach her all day sunday and sunday night wouldnt u ask the neighbor to go look in on her. that is if he even tried to call or text her.
Wouldnt he talk to her each night to make sure she was ok while he was away?

Just a question!

Seems no one was worried till she didnt report for work Monday!

Her keys, bag, and phone are gone because she needed her keys to get back into her apartment. She needed her bag and phone because she was out at the bar. LE seems to be acting as though she never returned. I think that if they though she just took of to think, they wouldn't have searched the pond. Not to mention the bloody clothes that they found.

I never carried a bag with me to a bar my key was in my shoe my money and some lipgloss in my pocket. LOL we didnt have cell phones lol
we always had change for a phone call.

We knew all the bartenders and the bartenders knew us the nicer they were the better the tip so if ya need to know something about someone ya ask the bartenders! JMO

Well i have a question.
If husband couldnt reach her all day sunday and sunday night wouldnt u ask the neighbor to go look in on her. that is if he even tried to call or text her.
Wouldnt he talk to her each night to make sure she was ok while he was away?

Just a question!

Seems no one was worried till she didnt report for work Monday!

BBM: we do not know that. We know next to nothing of who called her on the weekend and couldn't get a hold of her/was worried.

unleashing my cow--------> :moo:

A subpoena would require some 'cause' and would take longer than the initial report by police.

A subpoena takes very little time to get approved. Gal missing & may be in danger is enough to get one by LE. The amount of time it takes for a cell company to pull the data is where the wait can take place. Not always though. Some companies respond faster than others.

She wasn't reported missing until Monday, and the first LE statement says they were concerned for her safety. LE knew from the very start that she was not a voluntary missing.
That's exactly why the concern. She had no plans and was expected to be at work and she was not known for skipping out.

Given her stressful job, unusual marriage situation, possible isolation in the area, she was MUCH more likely to have taken off to 'think'.
She had her bag, phone and keys with her.

She did not have a bag with her (per VOH). She had her phone and probably her apt key. She was expected at work, and as a soldier in training that's where she was known to be regardless of her personal life. Her past actions are what created the expectation of her normal behaviors and patterns.

I have said from the beginning that this is my personal opinion, I own it and I'll stick with it until something more compelling comes to light.

Nothing wrong with opinions...everyone has at least one.

Where to find KB is the first question.
As of right now, we aren't even positive that a crime has occurred (if we are only to consider what LE has divulged).

KB did not take off in her car, she has not been seen since Froggy's, and police are treating this as a crime (note their verbiage of finding "evidence.")

Ok im very confused!
Justin said he met her at work?

While i was catching up on my reading from yesterdays i believe it was said he was her friend from when she moved from orlando to St Cloud ?

Where is this Justin now?
Where is Hubby?
We know where nick !

I'm confused too ~ I'm unable to figure this one out.

I never carried a bag with me to a bar my key was in my shoe my money and some lipgloss in my pocket. LOL we didnt have cell phones lol

We knew all the bartenders and the bartenders knew us the nicer they were the better the tip so if ya need to know something about someone ya ask the bartenders! JMO

She probably left the big stuff in Nick's car.

Police advised north Fayetteville residents that searchers could come onto private property.

Volunteers should take several preparations:

Wear comfortable clothing, hat and shoes. Volunteers might have to walk through dense underbrush.
Water will be provided, but it is suggested to bring a bag-lunch and a backpack to carry supplies.
Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and rain gear in case of inclement weather.
A walking stick is helpful and useful in case of snakes.
Since Bordeaux's disappearance, police have arrested Nicholas Holbert, a registered sex offender who said he gave Bordeaux a ride home from the bar, and Steven Cantrell, the bar owner, both on charges unrelated to her case. Police haven't said whether either man is a person of interest in the case.

Mike Bordeaux said Tuesday that he was into Florida to buy a Chevrolet Blazer at the time his wife disappeared.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11017478/

just throwing this out there: who knew her husband was out of town? (If I were LE I would make a list and talk to all of them)

If they were separated, which we don't know for sure. I could see them going a couple days without talking. My parents have been separated 4 or 5 times and are fortunately still together but they would sometimes go a few days without talking because of the separation.

Authorities have said they have had a significant outpouring of support from the public wanting to help locate Pfc. Bordeaux.

A command post will be set up Thursday morning in the parking lot of the Cape Fear Valley Health System's Health Pavilion North at the northwest corner of the intersection of Ramsey Street and Andrews Road.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8633718

are they separated?

since the start there have been conflicting reports. Some say they hit a rough patch when she went to AIT, some say they were fine, some say they were separated, some say that he just left town to get a car and visit family...

my current vote: not separated (I have a big hat and will eat it if necessary :-)

Did KB think she was separated? She might have. Her husband might not have considered them separated. I'm sure they weren't legally separated (as in filing paperwork), but each may have had a different idea about their status as of that day, and depending on who they each talked to and what they disclosed about their marriage, the people around them may have differing/conflicting information about them being separated or not separated.

I am also confused as to the role that Justin plays in this picture. Was her husband living in NC during this time that Justin came to visit? Were they separated during this time? Was he in Florida? If they were separated, I wonder if Justin plays a part in their separation? Were they separated because Mike was a "pushover" and Kelli wanted space? Could this explain all of the texts from her "male friends"? I have to say that by reading comments on Kelli's friends FB page, I learned a few things about the living arrangements as to who lived where. KB's brother did state that Justin was in Florida during the time he received the text. If this is true, that rules him out.

I have grown up in a rural area all of my life and still live in a rural wooded area and wouldnt have it any other way but spiders and snakes are not what it takes to love me as the old song goes. :)

I am literally petrified of snakes even dead ones. My next door neighbor just had a copperhead crawl through her legs when she was cleaning out one of her flowerbeds. But let me knock on wood.. since we have had outside cats.. we havent seen one snake except two dead ones that the cats brought up for us to see.

In our area in south Georgia we have all sorts of varmits...from racoons, coyotes, fox, and some of them have turned out to be rabid. We have rocky mountain ticks here too and last year they discovered a colony of Africanized bees when they stung and killed an elderly man.

About three people die each year around here from poisonous snake bites...either a diamond back or from a cottonmouth moccasin.

When I was a teen around 16-17 as a side hobby my dad caught rattlesnakes to send to a Texas college where they used the venom to make meds and anti-venom. "I" was the one designated to hold the canvas bag :banghead: as he dropped the huge snakes in and that is the one that usually gets bitten when the snake whips back around and strikes the bag handler on the hand or thumb. He caught some of the biggest diamond backs and timber rattlers I have ever seen.

But when my neighbor went missing.. I did put on my rattlesnake boots and joined in the search off and on for over a month and reptiles were crawling everywhere since it was warm and they were already out of their winter dens. Her body was never found.

I just prayed that I wouldnt get bitten or eaten by some alligator and I guess God was listening, thank goodness.

It is very hard to search through heavy undergrowth when it is even hard to see where to step.

I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope you are successful and will be safe from the envornment that can be brutal at times.

LOL! join the club!
John B
Sent her text messages
Justin received her text messages

John B is a friend and ex boss from sonic!
Justin is her friend from St cloud florida that was visiting her when nick saw them at froggies!

are they separated?

since the start there have been conflicting reports. Some say they hit a rough patch when she went to AIT, some say they were fine, some say they were separated, some say that he just left town to get a car and visit family...

my current vote: not separated (I have a big hat and will eat it if necessary :-)

I have read comments on FB from people that, "seem" to be close friends of Kelli's talking about where MB is currently living.

Did KB think she was separated? She might have. Her husband might not have considered them separated. I'm sure they weren't legally separated (as in filing paperwork), but each may have had a different idea about their status as of that day, and depending on who they each talked to and what they disclosed about their marriage, the people around them may have differing/conflicting information about them being separated or not separated.

I believe that KB's family is very close and they don't like to expose each others dirty laundry. If what you are asking is true, this would explain why they are supporting Mike 100%. They know that he loves her and wouldn't harm her. They seem like they want to keep what has gone on in their private life, private.

I believe that KB's family is very close and they don't like to expose each others dirty laundry. If what you are asking is true, this would explain why they are supporting Mike 100%. They know that he loves her and wouldn't harm her. They seem like they want to keep what has gone on in their private life, private.

I would also!
I cant even imagine!

And if my daughter was missing id keep everyone as close to me as i could.

Whats that saying keep your friends close.........

I wouldnt rule anyone out till i found her..

Cause we dont really know who did this!

Thanks! Here's an interesting rumor snipped from article:

"His last verified address check was April 4, 2012 at 52 Ranger Lane in Spring Lake, NC; a trailer park located in Harnett County, approximately 9 miles from the bar as reported in ......"

"It is rumored that police have recovered evidence that suggests Bordeaux may have been injured, and that it could be tied to Holbert, but Police Chief Tom Bergamine would not confirm that in the press conference on Thursday."
Sounds like they're referring to the bloody shirt and/or khakis and/or sneakers/boots that have been discussed here at WS. Apparently the shirt/khakis were mentioned on an MSM video, but not in a text article (per response I got when I asked about it yesterday). No one had the link handy, tho. Not sure if there was any MSM source about the sneakers/boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503