GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on the PC - they are almost sure they are going to find her today :( All the evidence points to her being in that area. No other searches planned etc.

JMO

ETA - OT - Locklear looks just like my DH! It was weird watching him talk (Like DH trying to talk like Richard Petty!)

The color of her shirt was a good thing. Hot pink!!! :please::please:

How sad!
Im curious about what happend on ramsey street around midnight!
And find it very interesting they have not spoken to NH since he was arrested!

Originally Posted by eileen730 View Post
jmo if there were no problems in their marriage he would have called her that evening or saturday morning or saturady night or maybe sunday morning or maybe sunday night how about monday to see how her weekend was???

Something isnt right! And thats just my opinion and my

I also agree. I call my wife and children 2 or 3 times a day when I'm away on business or for whatever reason. Especially, at night when it's time for the children's bedtime.

I know they didn't have children, but I called my wife all the time when I was away, prior to having children and I traveled a great deal.

I would have to disagree. I think all people communicate differently. Although I believe Kelli and Mike were separated probably just not officially. My parents never filed any papers when they were separated, they just planned to spend some time apart to think about things. When I take a trip away from my husband and kids, I have gone a couple days without calling or texting. Especially if I'm on a girls trip where we have a full schedule. But this is because we trust each other and I don't feel I have to check in constantly. But some other girls were checking in with their husbands 3 or four times a day.

Maybe those messages were sent around midnight! Nick could of lawyered up too!!! moo :what:

If he left Kissimmee fla at 4 pm after talking to her he would be in Fayetteville around 12!

JMO

I agree. I didn't see Today show, but watched the interview with him on JVM last eve and he was asked where he was that eve he said, "I was actually in Kissimmee Florida"
I don't like the use of the word 'actually' in that sentence. Why not just say, I was in Kissimmee"
IMO

That may be just his manner of speech...two of my sons say "actually", "definitely" etc...their speech patterns are so similar it's freaky...my youngest son is totally different". One of the two is an M.D. ..I think your speech patterns are unique to you and not always an indication of honesty or dishonesty. ^i^

How sad!
Im curious about what happend on ramsey street around midnight!
And find it very interesting they have not spoken to NH since he was arrested!

Maybe the scanner forum could help wih that a little?

well after that presser I am thinking she met someone after she got dropped off (re: the reporter's question... they seem to know something that we don't know but it is not confirmed)...

could also be why she had NH drop her off at the entrance...if she was waiting for someone else.

I personally think they have a suspect but need more physical evidence (I further think it will be someone that we have not heard of yet)

:moo:

Maybe those messages were sent around midnight! Nick could of lawyered up too!!! moo :what:

The dectective said that he hasnt spoken to Nick ,or his lawyers or anyone since the second interveiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro