GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well after that presser I am thinking she met someone after she got dropped off (re: the reporter's question... they seem to know something that we don't know but it is not confirmed)...

could also be why she had NH drop her off at the entrance...if she was waiting for someone else.

I personally think they have a suspect but need more physical evidence (I further think it will be someone that we have not heard of yet)

:moo:

What about Justin?
Moo

The dectective said that he hasnt spoken to Nick ,or his lawyers or anyone since the second interveiw.

betcha they have completely moved past him now and he is a "bottle or a tire" (re: what Det. said about casting a wide net like fishing and throwing out the bottles and tires until you are left with the fish)

I further bet they are loving that his arrest maybe let the real perp relax a bit (moo)

well after that presser I am thinking she met someone after she got dropped off (re: the reporter's question... they seem to know something that we don't know but it is not confirmed)...

could also be why she had NH drop her off at the entrance...if she was waiting for someone else.

I personally think they have a suspect but need more physical evidence (I further think it will be someone that we have not heard of yet)

Me too.....

Police release new photo of missing Fort Bragg soldier

kelli_bordeaux_4-13-2012_3_-220x165.jpg

Fayetteville, N.C. — Fayetteville police on Thursday released a photo of a missing Fort Bragg soldier taken of her the night she was last seen nearly two weeks ago.

Jeff Locklear, a police detective heading the search for Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux, said at a news conference Thursday morning that Bordeaux took the photo of herself with her iPhone 4S before going out that night.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11027624/

she is just as cute as a button! I just hate this for her family...

Well now I am more confused ... even than before. First a wee rant - I detest a press conference where the press is not mic'ed and you can't hear the question. Add to that a speaker that does not repeat the question before answering.... grrrr.

Sounds like the maybe there is a scenario that may be one we have not explored.

I agree. I didn't see Today show, but watched the interview with him on JVM last eve and he was asked where he was that eve he said, "I was actually in Kissimmee Florida"
I don't like the use of the word 'actually' in that sentence. Why not just say, I was in Kissimmee"
IMO

Quick check in before interview (Search was a joke - at least my group)

But yeah ITA....

Actually implies a comparison to something else he was thinking

The dectective said that he hasnt spoken to Nick ,or his lawyers or anyone since the second interveiw.

after that second interview he was arrested and i believe he asked for a lawyer. he probally wouldnt be talking after that! Im thinking she must of met somebody else or they know knick is lying about time and everything. moo

Well now I am more confused ... even than before. First a wee rant - I detest a press conference where the press is not mic'ed and you can't hear the question. Add to that a speaker that does not repeat the question before answering.... grrrr.

Sounds like the maybe there is a scenario that may be one we have not explored.

Funny you say that.

I don't know what to think and since they can't or won't confirm that she didn't meet someone else that night, it just leaves me wondering.

Well they want to know if anyone saw anything around midnight!
A car maybe riding up and down Ramsey Street?

LE is trying to place someone there!
I think they have a suspect too.

(good morning to you too JT!)

here is the today show video:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/

(scroll down)

I was a bit gobsmacked by this video...either I am getting very cynical or Mike also seems like he is hiding something...did anyone notice Matt elbow Mike around the 2nd last question? What was that about? I didn't hear the word "actually" in this piece...must be in another interview? ^i^

Like in most cases like this, LE tries to complete an investigation before charging anyone. (Covering ALL bases) I honestly believe LE currently has enough evidence, but are making sure everything is in-line, as this is now a "high profile" case. I personally think that NH is their prime suspect. He is already in custody, so they are in no rush at this time to file charges, as he is not a flight risk. I also think that the evidence that LE may have gotten from the cell phone records, his car, his shanty behind Froggy's etc... will be enough to either charge NH or not. NH does not portray himself to be that cunning. It is my belief that LE is just waiting for him to crack.... NH stated that he noticed her "texting alot" that evening. NH probably made the last 2 texts trying to cover his tracks... Most criminals are dumb.... Again, I believe LE has enough evidence, they are just waiting... VOH, what's your deep down feeling about NH and what has been the last statement from him??

At this point, I do not know what to believe anymore regarding him. He did not strike me as the type who could or would do this, but I've been wrong and he wasn't who we all thought he was.

:banghead::banghead:So I just finally watched JVM....the husband sounds like he is going to be the one who trips up! She doesn't really have friends...then when asked why he wasn't concerned about not hearing from her he states that he was busy spending time with him family and he figured she was spending time with friends. Hmmm... the hinky meter just went thru the roof. IMO Where are phone records showing MB's cell phone pings? I am going crazy over this case!

Typing from my phone from work (oops!) so I cant tell yet if this POV has been brought up, but if it is the case that Kelli was spooked by something, but got out to walk anyway.. Maybe she WAS spooked by something in the car, didnt feel 100% safe walking home (news of recent rapes?), but felt safer walking home than she did staying in the car. This would explain being spooked, the walking home yet not wanting to, and the "let me out right here." Sorry in advance if that is confusing!

Upon reading these two posts, it dawned on me that Kelli could have been 'spooked' by seeing a sign that her husband was unexpectently present. Kelli may have caught sight of his vehicle, a light on in the apartment, or MB himself, which caused her to become simultaneously 'spooked', as in 'uh oh', as well as eager to get her ride out of sight so she didn't have to deal with MB's questions as to who drove her home. If NH's account is true, then this makes the most sense to me. Kelli was 'spooked' to see signs of MB, but not afraid to get out of the car because it was MB - she was only trying to hide her ride home as it involved a man. Thus the text, 'a man is driving me home'. Theory - MB saw 'the man' and did something bad to Kelli. :waitasec:

after that second interview he was arrested and i believe he asked for a lawyer. he probally wouldnt be talking after that! Im thinking she must of met somebody else or they know knick is lying about time and everything. moo

But i think they know what time she left the bar!

PPL saw them leave!

Upon reading these two posts, it dawned on me that Kelli could have been 'spooked' by seeing a sign that her husband was unexpectently present. Kelli may have caught sight of his vehicle, a light on in the apartment, or MB himself, which caused her to become simultaneously 'spooked', as in 'uh oh', as well as eager to get her ride out of sight so she didn't have to deal with MB's questions as to who drove her home. If the recount is true as NH told it, then this makes the most sense to me. Kelli was 'spooked' to see signs of MB, but not afraid to get out of the car because it was MB - she was only trying to hide her ride home as it involved a man. Thus the text, 'a man is driving me home'. Theory - MB saw 'the man' and did something bad to Kelli. :waitasec:

I totally agree!

VOH, did you hear the reporter's question about can they confirm she met someone else after she was dropped off???? :eek:

(yup I have changed my thoughts again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member