GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MH is saying on JVM that the "last photo" was sent to her sister. He said she always wears her wedding ring & it is her left hand in the photo.

We so often ***** when interviews happen and we never get answers to the right questions. Not sure whether to thank JVM (unlikely), or family, but someone does indeed know what questions people are asking.

Thanks for the updates.

While much is made about the husband not calling over the weekend.Wondering why no mention of her sister trying to get a hold of her over the weekend.She seams to be the one that knew she was going out drinking that night.

Yup. I happen to think it is a big leap/assumption to think that no one tried to contact Kelli that w/e. More than likely, several people tried to. We know her old Boss tried to. If the phone went straight to vmail, then it is likely the others (family) just thought she had her phone off for a bit. That wouldn't necessarily be cause for panic.

We don't know at all who tried to contact Kelli that w/e. Zip. Nada. And we don't know what reactions people might have had when Kelli didn't respond.

And I can't even begin to imagine how desperately saddened and worried some of the family might be now in hindsight.

I am not Mia, but I can say the resources were unwisely used. It took way to long to get the search started, they overlapped areas, there was no organization of the event, and the team leaders (at least for our group) had no clue what they were doing.

VOH, were you told specifically to look for certain items, or just anything that stood out to those searching? I know you can't say what specifically, but, in general. Who organized this event?

I wonder why they haven't searched the pond behind her apartment..what if the perp got rid of her phone first and then dumped her body some place different. Lets say if Nick tossed the phone first in a panic but then planned his alibi. In order to sound legit he decided to dump her body in the pond behind her apartments so it would seem that he did drop her off where he said he did. Just a thought. Wouldn't hurt for them to look.

I wonder why they haven't searched the pond behind her apartment..what if the perp got rid of her phone first and then dumped her body some place different. Lets say if Nick tossed the phone first in a panic but then planned his alibi. In order to sound legit he decided to dump her body in the pond behind her apartments so it would seem that he did drop her off where he said he did. Just a thought. Wouldn't hurt for them to look.

Or, as VOH pointed out the other day, the body of water beside I 295 near Froggy Bottoms.

In looking at the map at "birds eye view" it appears this area can be rural and rugged, many many bodies of water.

VOH, are most areas covered with people come summer, camping, hiking, boating and the like. Or is it like here that there is so much vast openness that areas can go years with no man stepping foot within a mile of where your walking?

There is a girl missing here by me, I feel so helpless in where to search. There is just vast openness here for miles and miles and LE is not being very proactive. I feel in Kelli's case at least she is getting the media attention, and you have things to go on. IN our case, we have next to nothing. Needle in a haystack....:(

Or, as VOH pointed out the other day, the body of water beside I 295 near Froggy Bottoms.

Yes. This is why I thought of this. VOH had said a few days ago that his gut says she may be in the pond behind her apartments. I don't understand how it would hurt to check the other ponds in the area. Especially if they found muddy boots or shoes. They searched several ponds in the Sierra LaMar case.

OMG! My better half came home to say that sf team going down cape fear river in canoes tomm morning for pt. I said u have to be on the look out. He said they already discussed it. taking phones just in case. :what: He proceeded to tell me where they were meeting. andrews common on ramsey street. :what: Really strange. moo

It's almost getting to the point where civilians are going to need to start taking a proactive stand and begin doing searches on their own video taping every single step they take. I'm just not certain about the evidence that might be found doing a seperate search from LE, they might just at that point have to back away and call LE and let them proceed from there. But, something needs to change.

OMG! My better half came home to say that sf team going down cape fear river in canoes tomm morning for pt. I said u have to be on the look out. He said they already discussed it. taking phones just in case. :what: He proceeded to tell me where they were meeting. andrews common on ramsey street. :what: Really strange. moo

Well ,I hope he is safe and he finds something.

They werent going to search but i thought dang they better be on look out in case. :what:

When MB was on JVM, they got disconnected, I actually wonder if he did not end the interview due to the route her questioning was going....funny she never got him back. IMHO

BeachBlue - thanks for sharing both stories. You had a lot of first hand experience to offer and make us think.

When MB was on JVM, they got disconnected, I actually wonder if he did not end the interview due to the route her questioning was going....funny she never got him back. IMHO

I thought the same thing! LOL! John Walsh said that Nick is their #1 person of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892