GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey being friendly and outgoing is wonderfull but why didnt she go out with some of her friends. Why go to this dive with this scurvey guy?

Nothing against dive bars lol i have been in my share of em but i was with ppl i knew!

I am asking the same question u are! Was there not anyone from work there? They have never answered that i dont think! :what:

Hey being friendly and outgoing is wonderfull but why didnt she go out with some of her friends. Why go to this dive with this scurvey guy?

Nothing against dive bars lol i have been in my share of em but i was with ppl i knew!

My first thought is because it's so close to home. Second...maybe she wanted to go somewhere people from work wouldn't be. :waitasec:

ETA: Her hubby has said many times that he's never been to FB. Perhaps she wanted to go somewhere people didn't know she was married.

To her, he probably seemed like the perfect designated driver. Hubby is out of town....wanna go have fun but don't want to drive yourself? Call that nice guy Nick from the bar and ask him. It doesnt seem that weird to me, but I was somewhat of a wild child in my 20s. JMO

Why would she have his number?

why in gods name would she ask this guy to take her to froggies?

Possibly because he is close to her age, works at the bar, isn't scary looking, talks like an innocent boy, she was unaware he was a sex offender and unaware that he was living out of his tent and car. Usually we tend to classify a sex offender as a scary looking person. Nick doesn't look scary (if you didn't know his background). He looks pretty normal to me. Probably also why that mother of the 5 year old little girl allowed Nick to be around her daughter.

Maybe she got it the time her and justin were playing pool together a few weeks before. Did he give her and justin a ride home then??? We go downtown occasionally with our friends my hubby or me would never have one drink and drive. especially his military career. moo

I am assuming that because she is in the army, that she probably had several male friends. I believe she assumed they were just going to hang out as friends at the bar and have a good time.

I am asking the same question u are! Was there not anyone from work there? They have never answered that i dont think! :what:

I dont think anyone knows!

I was wondering if she was going to meet someone there and they didnt show!

Me too! And I am lucky to be alive. I pray that my 3 girls don't follow the direction I did.

Put it this way at least they cant pull the wool over your eyes!!!! Following these cases makes me so paranoid!!! I have the two that live away to text me everyday!! If they dont!!:banghead: Im not nice!! moo

The bar tab was unpaid so maybe he offered to put her drinks on his tab since they were friends. So she had a ride to and from the bar + free drinks + cutting loose on a friday night....I'm sure I would have done the same thing if I was her age

I am assuming that because she is in the army, that she probably had several male friends. I believe she assumed they were just going to hang out as friends at the bar and have a good time.

I guess !!!! lol

Put it this way at least they cant pull the wool over your eyes!!!! Following these cases makes me so paranoid!!! I have the two that live away to text me everyday!! If they dont!!:banghead: Im not nice!! moo

Thankfully, my daughter thinks I'm "immature and ridiculous" and is focused on staying on honor roll and ruling the world one day. She's made out a plan and checks off goals as she does them. I'm pretty sure she was switched at birth...and so is she. :floorlaugh:

Also, reading Nick's quotes, there are a couple of things that I think may have "set him off"...
His quote: she said "stop right here," it quoted Holbert as saying. "So I stopped and she said, 'I'll walk home.' I said, 'Are you sure?' She said, 'Yeah.' I said I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived, or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together."

Nick may have been ticked off that Kelli was texting somebody else all night while she was with him. Also, Nick "figured that Kelli didn't want me to know where she lived" or "somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together". when he supposedly dropped her off. Either way, it's not a boost to Nick's ego...

And if Nick sensed from Kelli that "somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together", that he would have inquired more about this??? Personally, if it were me dropping her off and there was a concern, I would have asked that she text me letting me know that "she is home safe"...

Isn't it strange that Nick thought about these things while dropping her off, but never questioned Kelli about her concerns at the time??
Do we know for a fact that this convo took place. Isn't it just Nick talking?

Kelli was said to be a success oriented person. She joined the Army to have a better life. Why would she hang out with NH?

I think Kelli found comfort and familiarity in Froggys. It was just a honkey tonk biker bar but probably reminded her of home. She trusted the folks there and voh said that NH was a "storyteller". VOH stated that NH used to say he had been in the military. What other stories did he tell to make himself appear to be someone he wasnt?
They were all bamboozled by NH and his past, why not Kelli?

My dad used to say, "no friends were better than bad friends"

The bar tab was unpaid so maybe he offered to put her drinks on his tab since they were friends. So she had a ride to and from the bar + free drinks + cutting loose on a friday night....I'm sure I would have done the same thing if I was her age

I've never paid the tab in a bar. I wonder if she even took a wallet or cash? JMO

Kelli was said to be a success oriented person. She joined the Army to have a better life. Why would she hang out with NH?

I think Kelli found comfort and familiarity in Froggys. It was just a honkey tonk biker bar but probably reminded her of home. She trusted the folks there and voh said that NH was a "storyteller". VOH stated that NH used to say he had been in the military. What other stories did he tell to make himself appear to be someone he wasnt?
They were all bamboozled by NH and his past, why not Kelli?

My dad used to say, "no friends were better than bad friends"

She might of found out while he was giving her a ride? :what: maybe moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members