GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was at that bar all the time and he didnt show up the next night he would of been prime suspect right off!!! The patrons and staff would of known. moo

This is what makes me think that Police think the suspect tossed her phone somewhere near the bar. Since Nick supposedly came back quickly, It would explain why police are looking in that area. He could have knocked her out and put her somewhere say...the trunk? Then, tossed her phone so she would have no access. Went back to the bar so he would have an alibi. After the bar he carried out whatever his plans were and disposed of her body.

Most likely made up story or she actually said it because NH said something that scared her, and she wanted out of car. Or when they pulled into apartment complex, she could see that her apartment lights were on - and she had left with them off ... leading her to believe her husband or someone else with a key had let themselves in.

Wonder if there is anyone selling drugs at the bar, ... something that NH could have put into her drink to sedate her.

Why did NH parents recently kick him out of house? Did they know he was basically a street person? Can you imagine sleeping alone in a tent in the woods behind a bar.

Possibly. Except the area where they showed him drop her off made it look like you couldn't even see the apartments.

Well i think if im homeless and have no one that will miss me and i killed a woman and i was the last person to be seen with her and everyone saw me with her im going to be the first person they come after and im guilty id disappear...... Poof gone! I do not think id hang around! Would you?

Im not sure thats how his thought process was. I think he thought froggies was his family. I guess its just how different people think about the situation.:seeya: moo!

What would they match it to!

the shorts and t shirt?

Possibly, if there is blood on the clothes they may check to see if it has Kelli's or Nick's or both DNA. They may also have looked for hair fibers in Nick's trunk, bodily functions etc.. And then there is always the evidence that we don't know about..

Investigators will begin focusing on collected evidence and interviews as the search continues for Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux, who has been missing for two weeks.

Fayetteville police detectives have been focused on finding the 23-year-old private first class who was last seen about 1:20 a.m. on April 14 when she left Froggy Bottoms bar on Ramsey Street, about a half-mile from her residence, police said.

"There's a lot of information to be sifted through that's been collected in the past few weeks," police spokesman Gavin MacRoberts said today.

More than 500 people turned out Thursday to help police search a 1.7-mile radius of a cell phone tower that is the last locator of Bordeaux's cellphone, which is still missing, police said.

The tower is in the edge of woods behind the Cape Fear Valley Health System's Health Pavilion North at the corner of Andrews Road and Ramsey Street.

Froggy Bottoms is across Ramsey Street from the tower, which is about a half-mile from Bordeaux's apartment, police said.

Above is a couple paragraphs written earlier today...
Does anyone know if there is another tower in the area of Meadowbrook??

Most likely made up story or she actually said it because NH said something that scared her, and she wanted out of car. Or when they pulled into apartment complex, she could see that her apartment lights were on - and she had left with them off ... leading her to believe her husband or someone else with a key had let themselves in.

Wonder if there is anyone selling drugs at the bar, ... something that NH could have put into her drink to sedate her.

Why did NH parents recently kick him out of house? Did they know he was basically a street person? Can you imagine sleeping alone in a tent in the woods behind a bar.

My nephew that recently lived with me was homeless at 15. He lived in a tent in new mexico. His life will never be the same again.:please: moo

Somewhat agreed. There are two big if's in that statement. My opinion is regardless he did not update his address like he was supposed to. That is his fault and he has no one to blame for that but himself. Just like if one of us was driving down the road and someone was riding our tail. If we speed up and get pulled over, we cannot blame the person tailgating us. We should have pulled over and let them pass (according to the law). It is our fault for not making the right choice. While he is not wrong for his feelings, he did not take accountability for his actions regardless of if he is guilty or innocent.

Exactly! I'm always pointing out examples of this wrong type of thinking to my kid. There are gray areas were you can sort of understand the emotional reasons why one chooses to act the way they do (but acting out based on emotion is almost never a wise choice); it's not going to help you, 1) stay out of trouble if something bad results from the choice you made, even if it seems justifiable in the moment or, 2) help you achieve your goals (coach is unfair in your eyes, so you try to teach the coach - :what:.

It takes time to learn these things - I'll keep pounding the message even if I am the most hated mom in the universe. :please:

If he was at that bar all the time and he didnt show up the next night he would of been prime suspect right off!!! The patrons and staff would of known. moo

He was the prime suspect anyway!
She went there with him!

Now see if this was a date id think NH would have called her the next day.
Id be interested to see if he did.
If he didnt that would raise a red flag!
But for some reason i do not think this was a date!

Exactly! I'm always pointing out examples of this wrong type of thinking to my kid. There are gray areas were you can sort of understand the emotional reasons why one chooses to act the way they do (but acting out based on emotion is almost never a wise choice); it's not going to help you, 1) stay out of trouble if something bad results from the choice you made, even if it seems justifiable in the moment or, 2) help you achieve your goals (coach is unfair in your eyes, so you try to teach the coach - :what:.

It takes time to learn these things - I'll keep pounding the message even if I am the most hated mom in the universe. :please:

Awe! It will pay off in the end. beleive me!!!! I have two in college one in high school and one in elementary. I was strict!! But the two olders ones are very close to me now. I tried to help my nephew but i couldnt! keep it up! :seeya:

This is what makes me think that Police think the suspect tossed her phone somewhere near the bar. Since Nick supposedly came back quickly, It would explain why police are looking in that area. He could have knocked her out and put her somewhere say...the trunk? Then, tossed her phone so she would have no access. Went back to the bar so he would have an alibi. After the bar he carried out whatever his plans were and disposed of her body.

That sure makes sense but thats very sad!

Has there been any mention of Kelli's condition when she left FB's? Bartenders, witnesses... She did have 8 drinks...
VOH, did you happen to notice??
Was Kelli sitting with Nick the entire evening, or were there others with her??
Were they sitting at the bar or a table??
At what time could you get a last drink at Froggy's?? What time do they usually have everybody out the door??

He was the prime suspect anyway!
She went there with him!

Now see if this was a date id think NH would have called her the next day.
Id be interested to see if he did.
If he didnt that would raise a red flag!
But for some reason i do not think this was a date!

It might not of been a date in her mind, but im not so sure about nicks mind. He did not seem to act like a person of 25. moo!

So they have some evidence im thinking! :waitasec:

I'm still back on page 15 trying to catch up!
From what I can understand, they've been putting all their energy and resouces into job of finding Kelly or Kelly's belongings nearby because that would be best ASAP.
Now, they are going to step back a moment, and really examine all the evidence (phone records, pings, interviews and maybe further verification thereof) they've collected. Just like we try to do - without all the evidence! boo!

why in gods name would she ask this guy to take her to froggies?

Ur cracking me up! But seriously i think she was really out going and everyone was her friend. My daughter is like that! I panic because she goes to college in florida i text her everyday!! I preach all the time to her. Im shaking my head! It is so sad!! moo :seeya:

To her, he probably seemed like the perfect designated driver. Hubby is out of town....wanna go have fun but don't want to drive yourself? Call that nice guy Nick from the bar and ask him. It doesnt seem that weird to me, but I was somewhat of a wild child in my 20s. JMO

To her, he probably seemed like the perfect designated driver. Hubby is out of town....wanna go have fun but don't want to drive yourself? Call that nice guy Nick from the bar and ask him. It doesnt seem that weird to me, but I was somewhat of a wild cild in my 20s. JMO

Me too! during college. no fears!!! boy was i stupid!!! moo:what:

Ur cracking me up! But seriously i think she was really out going and everyone was her friend. My daughter is like that! I panic because she goes to college in florida i text her everyday!! I preach all the time to her. Im shaking my head! It is so sad!! moo :seeya:

Hey being friendly and outgoing is wonderfull but why didnt she go out with some of her friends. Why go to this dive with this scurvey guy?

Nothing against dive bars lol i have been in my share of em but i was with ppl i knew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC