GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when my nephew lived with me and i figured he was up to no good i went online to my phone carrier got alog of all calls and text messaging and typed in the numbers to google and it showed me what towers the phone that the callers number pinged from. Then i put family watch on my phone and it showed u google earth of where that phone was. He was put on a bus after that. u could see the house that his phone was at. moo it was very useful. moo

Yes and no, and the reason I say that, is because he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and he is just reacting to the realization that his a-- is heading to jail. I'm still not convinced that he did this crime.

I can agree that I am not 100% convinced. The guy seems too dumb to mastermind not leaving any trail. Very few succeed at that. At the same time he seems just dumb enough to let several people see him leave a bar with her and then be the one responsible. If it is not him and some random passerby, they could be chasing down the wrong trail for a long time.

when my nephew lived with me and i figured he was up to no good i went online to my phone carrier got alog of all calls and text messaging and typed in the numbers to google and it showed me what towers the phone that the callers number pinged from. Then i put family watch on my phone and it showed u google earth of where that phone was. He was put on a bus after that. u could see the house that his phone was at. moo it was very useful. moo

Just curious - what is the family watch program that you used? And is it just for cell phones or for house land line too?

Just curious - what is the family watch program that you used? And is it just for cell phones or for house land line too?

At&t has the family watch. other carriers have something equal. I tracked him using a computer and u can use ur phone. My friend has verizon and she used something to track her son. If their cell phone is on ur plan u can track their where abouts.

My mother is one of those types that doesn't like contracts. She had a prepaid phone a few years ago. She had a local teen walk into her house and grab her purse and point a gun at her. The teen riffled through her purse and took her cell phone. The police requested cellular records and they were able to locate the teen because of it. He was dumb enough to call all his friends from the cell phone.

So it is definitely possible.

I can agree that I am not 100% convinced. The guy seems too dumb to mastermind not leaving any trail. Very few succeed at that. At the same time he seems just dumb enough to let several people see him leave a bar with her and then be the one responsible. If it is not him and some random passerby, they could be chasing down the wrong trail for a long time.

Maybe he did leave a trail that we dont know about. They could be waiting on dna. they dont have a body or that phone. anything is possible. :seeya: moo

That's what I'm worried about, the tunnel vision on Nick. And I just can't see him leaving with Kelli, knowing that people witnessed him walking out the door with her, and not taking her home. How stupid would that be to do that, and then take her down to his leanto, which has no door, wide open to the world and do something to her there. And apparently LE feels that the answers lie right there on bar property, at least that's what was indicated yesterday.

Unless they have evidence that points directly to Nick such as DNA, I think they need to begin looking at a different angle. He's in jail right now, he's not a flight risk, so why not take this time to look another way, search other directions.

And then, when directly asked if LE felt that Kelli met someone else after being dropped off at the apartment complex, they refused to answer the question. That tells me that they think there is that possibility.

Maybe he did leave a trail that we dont know about. They could be waiting on dna. they dont have a body or that phone. anything is possible. :seeya: moo

Part of me hopes so and part of me doesn't. I know it is unlikely that she is alive, but if he is perp then it's definitely unlikely. She most likely would have surfaced while he was in jail. If it is someone else, maybe she was taken and still alive somewhere. Longshot, but I am not one to give up all hope until the door is slammed shut.

Part of me hopes so and part of me doesn't. I know it is unlikely that she is alive, but if he is perp then it's definitely unlikely. She most likely would have surfaced while he was in jail. If it is someone else, maybe she was taken and still alive somewhere. Longshot, but I am not one to give up all hope until the door is slammed shut.

I agree! i hope shes alive somewhere!!!!!! I do think police think something sinister. They only said search for that phone because family was there at search.:please::please:

It seems to me Nicks worries are only about himself. "Poor me poor me poor me..I am being targeted. I am grieving too." Don't you think a normal reaction to Kelli's disappearance would be regret that he didn't take her to her apartment? Sadness and distraught that he was the one responsible for "getting her home safely" and she never returned? Maybe blaming himself she is missing and being overwhelmed with guilt?? He doesn't even look remorseful.
He also assumes she's dead in the first interview. He says, "the family needs closure.". After she is only gone for a few days. Does anybody else find these things odd?

Well he is being targeted because he is the prime suspect.

He is not like u and I i dont think he has compassion and i do think like you said hes thinking of himself.
Is he guilty i dont know.
He is the last person to see her or is he?

As far as NH goes, I would really like to know if he confessed to the crime against the 5yo - is there any way to find that out? I feel if he did confess to that, it might mean we would have a chance at a confession here if he did do something to Kelli.
I am very disappointed to hear that yesterdays resources (hundreds of folks wanting to search) were not put to the best use possible. My first question when I heard about the search is, why are they waiting until so late to send people out? IIRC, volunteers were to arrive between 9 and 9:45. Why the heck not have them arrive 8-8:45 and use all the daylight possible? Part of me thinks LE knew they were not going to find anything in that area but they had a lot of people asking to help/asking why no searches so they had to put something together just to appease the public. If it turns out that is was just poorly planned, then I find that very sad and unacceptable. IMO, TES needs to be contacted and another search needs to be done.
Someone asked about landfill searches...it's an awful thought but certainly not a bad idea, has that been done? VOH...Did FB have a dumpster? If so, when was pick up (if you know)?TIA

I read somewhere he was a neighbor to the 5 year old. moo She told it was him imo

As far as NH goes, I would really like to know if he confessed to the crime against the 5yo - is there any way to find that out? I feel if he did confess to that, it might mean we would have a chance at a confession here if he did do something to Kelli.
I am very disappointed to hear that yesterdays resources (hundreds of folks wanting to search) were not put to the best use possible. My first question when I heard about the search is, why are they waiting until so late to send people out? IIRC, volunteers were to arrive between 9 and 9:45. Why the heck not have them arrive 8-8:45 and use all the daylight possible? Part of me thinks LE knew they were not going to find anything in that area but they had a lot of people asking to help/asking why no searches so they had to put something together just to appease the public. If it turns out that is was just poorly planned, then I find that very sad and unacceptable. IMO, TES needs to be contacted and another search needs to be done.
Someone asked about landfill searches...it's an awful thought but certainly not a bad idea, has that been done? VOH...Did FB have a dumpster? If so, when was pick up (if you know)?TIA

Can you just visualize LE searching a landfill for a cell phone? I don't think that Kelli would be in it, but the phone is a huge possibility. Wonder what day that dumpster is emptied.

I dont think he would have showed up at the bar again the next day.
something just isnt right!
Hes the perfect suspect but for some reason i dont see him doing this!

JMO

Also id think she would have put up a fight ... but then again one hit and you could be out!

I dont know i hope they do find whos responsible!

I Pray to God that they have enough DNA to officially have a suspect. How much longer to we have to wait for results? A couple weeks? Biting my nails until then.

What would they match it to!

the shorts and t shirt?

I read somewhere he was a neighbor to the 5 year old. moo She told it was him imo

I posted the link earlier this morning. You guys can read it. It tells the story. I believe that VOH said he took a plea bargain. Yet he still served 5 years in prison. At 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892