GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Mike employed?
How can he afford to take 2 weeks off from work?
Just curious.
JMO

Because they were separated during the time she went missing. LE knows it, the family knows it. They just don't want the pubic to know it. Remember, according to LE MB is also known as "the estranged husband". The family knows as soon as its out in the public that they were separated people are going to point fingers right at Mike. So they decided to not disclose this information to the public, (hence Olivia's no comment answer on their living arrangements). Because the family is in full support of Mike's innocence. It's obvious. IMO

I too have been following this case. I was a young female in the military as well so when any military personel stories show up in the media I am drawn in and have been reading every thread right along with most of you. Is it possible that Kelli was drugged and that was why she wanted to go home because she started to feel it, and since NH picked her up she figured it was harmless to have him take her home? Also if it is ture that he dropped her off, could she have at that point realized he drugged her and wanted out of the car maybe thinking she could run away from him? This is just a theory. Maybe if she was drugged it was too much and an accidental overdose and NH hid her body--he is not remorseful because he didn't mean to kill her so in his mind he didn't to it. Just some thoughts here. MOO. Also is there a home computer that she could have been chatting with someone from a website or something and planned on meeting them? Maybe she was feeling good after a few drinks and had the confidence to text and ask them to meet up but they weren;t who she thought they were. Again JMO

Explain please? Before ya go!
Im not military so i have no idea what you are tallking about!

I would have to take that comment as he is not employed but she is. She makes good pay and Mike is living on her income.
JMO
Did I goof up here?

I would have to take that comment as he is not employed but she is. She makes good pay and Mike is living of her income.
JMO
Did I goof up here?

LOL ok thanks i think thats exactly it!

Was Mike employed?
How can he afford to take 2 weeks off from work?
Just curious.
JMO
I had thought of that from a different angle.They were only their 4 months.How do you get a job and then take so much time off so quickly.

I think having a job is important for a persons self esteem etc. Even if they didnt "need" the money, it is a healthy thing to be employed.
Just curious.
JMO

Maybe we can find info online as to what he does for a living if any...or are we not allowed to post since he is in the victims family?

she was the bread winner!!!! moo just imo she only made 23,000 a year!!! moo

I think having a job is important for a persons self esteem etc. Even if they didnt "need" the money, it is a healthy thing to be employed.
Just curious.
JMO

:what:

Guess I'm unhealthy ...

*sent from my phone...auto-correct hates me*

I've never heard or read about any date given as to when MB went to Florida. At first I thought it was reported that he had gone to FL to visit his dad for the weekend - is there a link?

I do not know how to add a link into this response, but can direct you to where I saw it. ABC11 in Raleigh station, Local/State section, article and video dated Thursday 4/26/12 titled: "Family to KB - We will find you". There seem to be 3 videos there; the one I heard it said on was the video done at lunchtime during Thursday's search event.
Specifically in the article it says: "He said the last time he saw his wife was April 3. Mike Bordeaux denied they had any marital problems."

Hope this helps.

Keep in mind all pay and allowances would stop as of the Monday she did not report for duty.

:what:

Guess I'm unhealthy ...

*sent from my phone...auto-correct hates me*

lol!
Gee, sorry...
I wish I was unemployed! I have been raising 6 kids as a single mom without welfare or child support for 13 years and I am so tired!!!
Its really hard.

but I do stick with my opinion! lol

lol!
Gee, sorry...
I wish I was unemployed! I have been raising 6 kids without welfare or child support for 13 years and i am so tired!!!
Its really hard.

but I do stick with my opinion! lol

Holy cow! Good for you' that's a hard job my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC