DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:what:

Guess I'm unhealthy ...

*sent from my phone...auto-correct hates me*

Me too:( and I'm a psych major! Lol! School full time and kids. But I am excited to go back to work when that day comes!

Until proven she is indeed deceased she would be considered AWOL regardless of what her family says.

Until proven she is indeed deceased she would be considered AWOL regardless of what her family says.

My husband is a liasion officer. i will have to ask him!!! sorry for spelling!!! lol:seeya:

thanks lucky me. I have been out for 30 years. Could be things change. MOO is the military will need some type of proof before declaring a person deceased. Do they just consider a person "missing" unless it is "missing in action"? I could be wrong. As I stated JMOO

lol!
Gee, sorry...
I wish I was unemployed! I have been raising 6 kids as a single mom without welfare or child support for 13 years and I am so tired!!!
Its really hard.

but I do stick with my opinion! lol

I can't even imagine...I wasn't programmed for all that.

I've been a stay at home mom for 10 years. I don't think I could stand having anyone tell me what to do at this point. :p

*sent from my phone...auto-correct hates me*

From I picture I can see on her Facebook page, which Im not friends with her. Shows a picture of her rank. She is either E-1 (which is inlikey), E-2, or E-3 but not a E-4.

Just seen the link above for military pay. And that would make her a E-3. Sorry.

I too have been following this case. I was a young female in the military as well so when any military personel stories show up in the media I am drawn in and have been reading every thread right along with most of you. Is it possible that Kelli was drugged and that was why she wanted to go home because she started to feel it, and since NH picked her up she figured it was harmless to have him take her home? Also if it is ture that he dropped her off, could she have at that point realized he drugged her and wanted out of the car maybe thinking she could run away from him? This is just a theory. Maybe if she was drugged it was too much and an accidental overdose and NH hid her body--he is not remorseful because he didn't mean to kill her so in his mind he didn't to it. Just some thoughts here. MOO. Also is there a home computer that she could have been chatting with someone from a website or something and planned on meeting them? Maybe she was feeling good after a few drinks and had the confidence to text and ask them to meet up but they weren;t who she thought they were. Again JMO

Welcome RachelMarie! :goodpost:

I hadnt even thought of this idea. A home computer.
I too have wondered if he roofied her. From accounts saying he made it back to the bar in 10 mins, only rumours per se...That doesnt give him much time to have done anything but disable her and put her in a safe place where he could return for a later time. This really bothers me.

I am trusting LE has put together a tight timeline and we just don't have all the info.
JMO

I asked yesterday if anyone knew what time Kelli arrived at FB, but no one answered. I asked, because I wondered if perhaps she went around midnight. This might answer the question as to why LE is looking for witnesses around midnight. I know it's a long shot, but something I thought of.

Did Kelli ride to and from FB with NH alone? I know no one else has been mentioned, but by the same token, no one has explicitly said they were alone. VOH said no one left FB 30 minutes prior or after KB and NH left, but s/he didn't say they left by themselves necessarily.

Just trying to read between the lines.

I asked yesterday if anyone knew what time Kelli arrived at FB, but no one answered. I asked, because I wondered if perhaps she went around midnight. This might answer the question as to why LE is looking for witnesses around midnight. I know it's a long shot, but something I thought of.

Did Kelli ride to and from FB with NH alone? I know no one else has been mentioned, but by the same token, no one has explicitly said they were alone. VOH said no one left FB 30 minutes prior or after KB and NH left, but s/he didn't say they left by themselves necessarily.

Just trying to read between the lines.

I believe VOH said that Kelli and Nick were there for an 8 hour period which would be well before 12am... At least I know he said her drinks were over a 6 or 8 hour period.

I dont think it would stop until shes declared dead!! moo

I think it will stop!
They cant prove she is dead!
So she is awol i would think!

They do not even have a crime scene!

I wonder what they are looking for on Ramsey Street around midnight?
A certain car a womans scream?
A speeding car?

If Nick and Kelli were still in the bar what the heck are they looking for?

I believe VOH said that Kelli and Nick were there for an 8 hour period which would be well before 12am... At least I know he said her drinks were over a 6 or 8 hour period.

Thanks! I do recall this now.

Just playing devil's advocate for a moment -- what if she was pregaming? The drinks could still be spread out over an 8 hour period, yet she might not have been at the bar for that entire 8 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC