GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to say nick is culprit!!! See yall later :seeya: oh and moo!!!!!:moo:

But, if your hubby went missing would you change the picture to one of the both of you, or would you change it to his missing persons poster? Just seems strange to me. IMO

Perhaps MB isn't computer saavy. He may have had his current FB profile pic among photos he previously posted but had no idea how to download and upload the missing persons flyer.

It certainly is a damned if he does/damned if he doesn't situation for him.

Respectfully,
I believe we all are here because we want Kelli to be found and brought home and reunited with her family. They deserve to know the truth and if she has been murdered they should have justice.
My heart aches for so many missing cases I have followed and the majority have never been found to date.
Thinking of all the missing and their loved ones.
JMO

Because they were separated during the time she went missing. LE knows it, the family knows it. They just don't want the pubic to know it. Remember, according to LE MB is also known as "the estranged husband". The family knows as soon as its out in the public that they were separated people are going to point fingers right at Mike. So they decided to not disclose this information to the public, (hence Olivia's no comment answer on their living arrangements). Because the family is in full support of Mike's innocence. It's obvious. IMO

BBM

I haven't been able to keep up with the threads over the past few days. But I did see the interview with MB and Kelli's brother on tv. And this is exactly what I was thinking. IMO, the family obviously don't feel he had any part in her disappearance, they know that the public/LE would be likely to focus on him, if they felt there were problems between the two of them, and they want to protect him. I can't think of any other reason for the conflicting reports, other than this. :moo:

I think there is a good chance that Kelli and Mike were separated. But...in saying that I have also tried putting myself in his shoes for just a bit. Perhaps her family did not know, maybe Olivia did, but perhaps they didn't. If your wife disappeared while you were gone to Florida during a separation, would you want to discuss it in the public? Or would your focus be on finding your wife. I am sorry, but I think he may just be dealing with so much right now, and feel its none of the media/publics business. Who knows this could be a separation initiated by Kelli, and he complied, feeling sad but being a "push over" giving her some space at her request. Then this happens, would this be the time for him to have to explain it to her family? Or would he be better off staying focused, and using his energies in finding Kelli. I know I am playing devils advocate. But I am just trying to see it from Mike's point of view. I am not saying he is innocent or guilty. Just stating why he might be evading the issue of their marriage. IMHO

Perhaps MB isn't computer saavy. He may have had his current FB profile pic among photos he previously posted but had no idea how to download and upload the missing persons flyer.

It certainly is a damned if he does/damned if he doesn't situation for him.

I would more easily concede that if he wasn't in his 20's. He grew up with this technology. I am sure someone would be willing to help him if he asked.

Not much to add. Todd summed up all that I think/believe, too. Laid out the logic in the same type of way I work though known/unknowns.

So I am not who you responded to but I think she was asking due to eye witness statements have NH & KB leaving the bar approx 1:20am. So maybe they are wanting to know if there was a strange vehicle parked waiting on her. Don't think what they are looking for is directly related to NH.

Actually starting to feel a bit sorry
for him...might regret it later! Just
in my line of work you see the horrible
effects all the negativity in the world
and how it slows the recovery of human
life.
See what you are saying did not pick up on the time difference.

Not much to add. Todd summed up all that I think/believe, too. Laid out the logic in the same type of way I work though known/unknowns.

Yep,
He sure laid it all out there and was very thorough and convincing on his perspective.

Did you have any thoughts on what police might specifically be looking for in the "after midnight" comments.
JMO

MOO I think there are still too many possibilities and too much we DON'T know except that KB and NH left FB together and even that opens up a lot of possibilities.

I think there is a good chance that Kelli and Mike were separated. But...in saying that I have also tried putting myself in his shoes for just a bit. Perhaps her family did not know, maybe Olivia did, but perhaps they didn't. If your wife disappeared while you were gone to Florida during a separation, would you want to discuss it in the public? Or would your focus be on finding your wife. I am sorry, but I think he may just be dealing with so much right now, and feel its none of the media/publics business. Who knows this could be a separation initiated by Kelli, and he complied, feeling sad but being a "push over" giving her some space at her request. Then this happens, would this be the time for him to have to explain it to her family? Or would he be better off staying focused, and using his energies in finding Kelli. I know I am playing devils advocate. But I am just trying to see it from Mike's point of view. I am not saying he is innocent or guilty. Just stating why he might be evading the issue of their marriage. IMHO

I definitely agree that there's no way I'd want to publically give details about something like that. And I don't think MB was involved.

But I also think that if my loved one ever came up missing, I would want to be as honest as possible...not try to hide anything. Because you never know if one little detail could ultimately make a difference in solving the case. Maybe LE would have looked at other avenues, explored certain leads, interviewed different people, etc.

And IF they're separated, I can't say that by him keeping it a secret it's had much of a positive effect. If anything, it just seems to make people MORE suspicious of him if they think he's lying. And even if they don't, some still suspect him.

So while I see your point, I still think it makes him look kind of shady. MOO

I have a question!

How would they be so sure she never made it home?
What would make them say things look like she never made it home?
From the pic the bed wasnt made so it cant be that.

Could she have made it home and someone came to her door?

I have a question!

How would they be so sure she never made it home?
What would make them say things look like she never made it home?
From the pic the bed wasnt made so it cant be that.

Could she have made it home and someone came to her door?

I think it all has to do with her cell phone and texts sent or received. Probably since they seem set on the fact that evidence is around Froggy Bottoms, they believe she never got home. I'm just assuming it is the information they have gathered from her phone. I don't know if she had the "Find My Phone" app set through apple but if she did, maybe that is why they know it's located near there. It's a great little app. I have it.

I think it all has to do with her cell phone and texts sent or received. Probably since they seem set on the fact that evidence is around Froggy Bottoms, they believe she never got home. I'm just assuming it is the information they have gathered from her phone. I don't know if she had the "Find My Phone" app set through apple but if she did, maybe that is why they know it's located near there. It's a great little app. I have it.

Maybe so!
I just thought her brother said the apt looks like she never made it home that night. And the only thing i could think of that wouldnt look like a person had ever come home was a bed that was still made and not slept in!

OH i have no idea LOL

Maybe so!
I just thought her brother said the apt looks like she never made it home that night. And the only thing i could think of that wouldnt look like a person had ever come home was a bed that was still made and not slept in!

OH i have no idea LOL

Me neither. But cops are so set on finding that phone. With that app I am wondering if they can detect the area that it is in but just not the exact spot. Let's say...if its in the forest. I just know that people that have gotten their phone stolen have found it because of the tracking device. So maybe her phone really was tossed near the bar.

Is it at all possible that where NH said he dropped Kelli off is in reality the location he picked her up that night and she never even got in the car with him at the end of the night and that is why they are focused on the FB area? If he picked her up there he would know the area and have a place to show LE? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23