GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would more easily concede that if he wasn't in his 20's. He grew up with this technology. I am sure someone would be willing to help him if he asked.

Somehow I don't think he's been focused on figuring out how to upload a flyer.

MOO I think there are still too many possibilities and too much we DON'T know except that KB and NH left FB together and even that opens up a lot of possibilities.

I respect that, but I lean towards understanding that while we don't know much, LE does indeed know much more.

Let me toss this out there: I doubt that LE is swapping thoughts on status of marriage or MB's whereabouts over and over, because they already know the answers to those questions, and any related queries, KWIM? Police are absolutely not behaving towards MB (nor is the family) as if he was a POI. They just aren't. Period.

We can have all sorts of opinions of our own, but in this instance, ours don't count, nor should they. Only LE's do. We're not responsible for finding Kelli and obtaining justice for whatever happened to her. Nor can we hope to guide the investigation in any way. Again, nor should we.

I put my faith in LE. They aren't always perfect, and they don't always hit every single mark, but I'm of the belief that when they say they'll hammer away at this until they find Kelli, then I personally believe in that.

Which leads in to my answer to WideOpen from question above.

Obviously, we can't know for certain, but as others have suggested, LE has broadened the time frame, which is pretty common. What is of more interest to me, is the fact that they are specifically asking about Ramsay towards 295 area. Something (video, tip, pings, auto gps, interview) has lead them to ask for witnesses in that area who might have seen something.

Not fact, but it does lead towards the belief that they might know something about the route Kelii was taken on. Or where something unusual happened that might have been noticed by a witness.

That's what I am taking from Detective Locklear's comments during the morning press conference before the search on Thursday.

Long/short: our 'need to know' doesn't matter. LE's need to know, does. And I'm certain they know much more now than the public needs to know at this point.

I believe in order to use the feature find my phone the phone has to be on and you have to log in to iCloud from another location, say another iPhone or even the website but you need an account. My boss had her phone stolen from the store and she logged on to iCloud to find it but since the perps turned the phone off immediately it was useless.

I definitely agree that there's no way I'd want to publically give details about something like that. And I don't think MB was involved.

But I also think that if my loved one ever came up missing, I would want to be as honest as possible...not try to hide anything. Because you never know if one little detail could ultimately make a difference in solving the case. Maybe LE would have looked at other avenues, explored certain leads, interviewed different people, etc.

And IF they're separated, I can't say that by him keeping it a secret it's had much of a positive effect. If anything, it just seems to make people MORE suspicious of him if they think he's lying. And even if they don't, some still suspect him.

So while I see your point, I still think it makes him look kind of shady. MOO

I don't get the impression he really cares what the general public thinks about him. His focus seems to be on finding Kelli.

I have a question!

How would they be so sure she never made it home?
What would make them say things look like she never made it home?
From the pic the bed wasnt made so it cant be that.

Could she have made it home and someone came to her door?

I mentioned the same thing and couldn't for the life of me think of
what that meant except for leaving a light on? And someone said
I believe, there was homework on the table.
Neither of which proves she never got home.
For me it would be the clothing of that night; whether it was there or
not. That would be telling jmo

Not 100% sure but I am pretty sure you don't have to pay sales tax on a vehicle bought in Florida. Had a bf once who had a home in NY and home in FL and he went to FL to purchase a vehicle 'cause it was going to be much cheaper, I think because of sales tax. I do know there was an advantage to him buying it there and I am pretty sure that is what it was.

It depends on where they would be registering the car. In GA, if you buy a used car in GA, you do not have to pay sales tax. If you buy a used car outside of GA, you do have to pay sales tax to GA when you pay your registration fees.

I have strange suspicions about NH myself, but I also have a lingering negative feeling about MB. I don't want to believe he had anything to do with it, but his being in Florida at the time of the disappearance is just too coincidental. I pass by Meadowbrook quite often, as I work on Ramsey Street and the past couple of days, I have looked down the entry street just out of curiosity & while the length from Ramsey Street to the apartments is correct, it's a very closed area. From what I could see, trees and what looked like tall, privacy fences on either side of the street - a very creepy location, if you ask me. While I don't believe KB made it back to her apartment (my suspicions based on the most recent cell phone ping behind Health Pavilion North), the entryway does look like a likely place for an abduction. :waitasec:

With 24/7 news and access to just about anywhere via a computer, I think people sort of fantasize that they are part of the investigation or somehow on the investigating team. And Muckrucker articulated it very well.

WE are the general public. WE are not LE. WE are following news reports, not investigation reports. The people this is happening to--KB's family do not owe us anything, and certainly do not owe the general public any explanations. In my mind there shouldn't be a fence to fall off of because we don't have the information...and the little bits we do have are probably a fraction of what LE has.

It's up to the men and women who actually are involved in the investigation to get whatever details and explanations they need so they can solve this case and it can go to the DA if a crime has been committed.

I mentioned the same thing and couldn't for the life of me think of
what that meant except for leaving a light on? And someone said
I believe, there was homework on the table.
Neither of which proves she never got home.
For me it would be the clothing of that night; whether it was there or
not. That would be telling jmo

Lights on maybe!
Do they have an outside light? to light up her front door?
If it wasnt turned off that might be one way to tell but she could have gotten home and gone out again!

JMO

I don't get the impression he really cares what the general public thinks about him. His focus seems to be on finding Kelli.

I don't doubt that. And like I stated in my post, I don't think he's involved. I wasn't attempting to bash him. I was simply stating my opinion on something that caught my attention. :twocents:

VOH- Did NH seem like the type of person that would know how to turn on and off apps on phones, like the "Find My Phone"? Could you tell us what type of phone he had?

Somehow I don't think he's been focused on figuring out how to upload a flyer.

This kinda goes along with what I am saying. Why take the time to change your profile picture on facebook, a few days after your wife goes missing, from a picture of just himself to a picture of the 2 of them. Just saying, I would not be running to facebook to change my profile pic if my hubby went missing, unless it was to change the pic to the missing poster.
And he is not just uploading a flyer...he would be uploading a missing poster of his wife. How many people have checked out his facebook? Show of hands? The more people that see that poster, the better!

Can someone please link me to the post where it was stated that NH lied about being in the military at one time? Please and thank you.

I am NOT bashing anyone and certainly not the victum her husband or her family. But as all the others that post here on all the threads and forums I too have MY OWN OPINIONS. I am still on :fence:

I am NOT bashing anyone and certainly not the victum her husband or her family. But as all the others that post here on all the threads and forums I too have MY OWN OPINIONS. I am still on :fence:

Me too!

I definitely agree that there's no way I'd want to publically give details about something like that. And I don't think MB was involved.

But I also think that if my loved one ever came up missing, I would want to be as honest as possible...not try to hide anything. Because you never know if one little detail could ultimately make a difference in solving the case. Maybe LE would have looked at other avenues, explored certain leads, interviewed different people, etc.

And IF they're separated, I can't say that by him keeping it a secret it's had much of a positive effect. If anything, it just seems to make people MORE suspicious of him if they think he's lying. And even if they don't, some still suspect him.

So while I see your point, I still think it makes him look kind of shady. MOO

And to go along with this thinking, if they were indeed seperated, they could have been seeing other people, which would be another angle. If someone saw or knew that Kelli was out with Nick that night, and him both picking her up and dropping her off, and was the jealous type, then what?

Good point. It's also crossed my mind that he might also be doing his best to protect Kelli's reputation. He doesn't want speculation about her activities and behaviours to be cause for speculation by the general public.

I have a depth of admiration for those who go out of their way to be respectful towards victims. All victims.

I have strange suspicions about NH myself, but I also have a lingering negative feeling about MB. I don't want to believe he had anything to do with it, but his being in Florida at the time of the disappearance is just too coincidental. I pass by Meadowbrook quite often, as I work on Ramsey Street and the past couple of days, I have looked down the entry street just out of curiosity & while the length from Ramsey Street to the apartments is correct, it's a very closed area. From what I could see, trees and what looked like tall, privacy fences on either side of the street - a very creepy location, if you ask me. While I don't believe KB made it back to her apartment (my suspicions based on the most recent cell phone ping behind Health Pavilion North), the entryway does look like a likely place for an abduction. :waitasec:
I don't think Mike being in Florida was merely coincidental, I think what happened depended on it. If he's in NC then Kelli doesn't go to the bar with Nick and disappear after she leaves with him. I still think Nick is very likely responsible for her disappearance and if Mike is in town Kelli probably doesn't wind up in harm's way that night.

I think Mike is probably struggling with emotions thinking about how he wasn't there to protect his wife when she needed it most, even if they were having problems. I'm not saying he deserves any blame for being in Florida but it's likely a tough thing for him to deal with. It's a natural feeling for any man in his situation to have. Any time something terrible happens you think...what if I could have prevented it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18