GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 36 degrees someone said!

The low temp was 36 degrees, so before midnight. At 7PM it may have been 70 - I'll have to go back and look. I only have 20 minutes until I have to go and I'm trying to be up-to-date before I leave, so later.

Excellent input - thanks. Did not know that. Will add to knowledge bank. ;)

So then, if some have simm card, do those models of 4s then have back panel access for swapping out card? Or is it a side slot in the unit?

TYIA

It's on the side of the unit. You will see a little access door with a hole that a paper clip can be inserted into. Then the little panel that holds the SIM card will pop out. I believe it is on the right side (left phone in vehicle). I often take my SIM card out to use it in a wireless internet card.

Also the iPhone can be deconstructed and then placed back together, but it is a real pain. I've done it before to replace a screen for a friend and it looks like your typical smartphone inside with internal memory card, etc. But it's just much harder than on the average phone.

Excellent input - thanks. Did not know that. Will add to knowledge bank. ;)

So then, if some have simm card, do those models of 4s then have back panel access for swapping out card? Or is it a side slot in the unit?

TYIA

I don't have a 4s, but on my iPhone (3G) there is a small panel on the top of the phone with a little hole. When I poke a paper clip into the hole the panel pops up and it is actually my SIM card. I have AT&T if that means anything.

I thought about that too. However...in one of her earlier pictures you can see the starting of a tattoo on her left hip...makes me think that she finished the tat going down her thigh...in other words she added to it. It's not unheard of to put tattoos on both sides of the body but generally speaking, people stick with one side. In my opinion...

Could be. I recall seeing a photo where she has a tattoo on her left side but I thought it was little higher than her hip. And I remember it being a number or or letters not necessarily a tie-in to the small amount of tattoo that we can see in this photo.
Found it.
http://pibillwarner.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/kelli-bordeaux-best.jpg
I still think it's flipped because of the mirror.

Why is investigation now concentrating it's search primarily around Froggy's ??
Investigators must have information (which has not been leaked), that leads them to believe Kelli never left the area... (Cell phone tower pings, last call, etc..). Which leads me to believe that she never did get dropped off at Meadowbrook, as Nick had stated...
Also, we can see by the photo that Kelli took of herself that the bed was not made, and she had lights on... If the lights were on when they searched her apartment on Monday, they would then know that she never made it back to her apartment that night.. Wondering how extensive of a search there was done around her apartment, or the area where Nick said he dropped her off?? Signs of struggle, clothing, etc... If investigators are not concentrating there, they must believe that she was not dropped off there...
Question for VOH, were you at Froggy's around midnight?? Just curious why investigators are now concentrating around this time period...

I was and I have my theories I cannot share.

I don't have a 4s, but on my iPhone (3G) there is a small panel on the top of the phone with a little hole. When I poke a paper clip into the hole the panel pops up and it is actually my SIM card. I have AT&T if that means anything.

On the 3G it's on top, on the 4 & 4S it is on the right side. If it is AT&T or T-Mobile it will have the SIM card. I can't tell from the photos which carrier she has though. I tried zooming way in with photo software and cannot get the clarity I would need.

They're asking about a statement made by NH to a reporter.
Nick says
“The investigators told me that they found a white plastic bag with khaki shorts and a T-shirt in it with blood on it,”
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/search-missing-fort-bragg-soldier-back-square-one/nMddq/

Has anyone in this thread heard of what Nick was wearing that night?
Also curious if anyone know's where the bag with "Khaki shorts and a T-shirt with blood on it" was found... Apparently they told Nick this... Did they tell others??

Military folks -> Kelli's Uncle Jason Baumann looks like a real operator. I wonder if he is SF?

Can anyone read the insignia on the hat and shirt?

My husband's guess is that he could be an Army Ranger (if he's out of Fort Benning). Looks as if he is wearing civilian clothes that have no affiliation with the Army.

Oh, I mixed up some facts - Kelli's sister is from GA. I don't know what Post Johnna's brother is assigned to. He could be anything -
Delta, Special Forces, Psyop, etc. Fort Benning GA has Rangers.

VOH, was there an Altercation at any time between anyone at FB while you were there? Inside and outside I'm asking about.

I didn't see the Today Show, but am completely perplexed about the marriage between Kelli and Mike. If they were not estranged, would Mike not have spoken with his wife between midnight Friday and Monday morning? Why did it take a sergeant contacting him to ask Kelli's whereabouts for the husband to react to her not being heard from?

You're either estranged, not estranged or in an argument. The husband/family will not admit to estrangement - so then how can her lack of contact with her husband for an entire weekend be explained (never mind her being out at a bar - alone, i.e., not with a girlfriend)?

I didn't see the Today Show, but am completely perplexed about the marriage between Kelli and Mike. If they were not estranged, would Mike not have spoken with his wife between midnight Friday and Monday morning? Why did it take a sergeant contacting him to ask Kelli's whereabouts for the husband to react to her not being heard from?

You're either estranged, not estranged or in an argument. The husband/family will not admit to estrangement - so then how can her lack of contact with her husband for an entire weekend be explained (never mind her being out at a bar - alone, i.e., not with a girlfriend)?

Agreed. It is definitely odd. I suppose it could have been a fight. Sometimes young couples don't exactly take the best approach to disagreements and go the silent treatment route, etc. Definitely something seemed to be amiss for them to not talk the entire weekend. Then again we don't really know if he tried to contact her or not. Maybe this was a typical pattern for them. Marriage can be tough those first few years.

it looked like a tattoo to me (and a big one!)

on the today show her husband also has a big one on his right arm

I am pretty sure I saw that she had a tattoo in one of the pictures on her FB page.

As for the weather that night. I was originally thinking of the wrong weekend. On April 13 it was fairly warm during the day, but the temperature dropped drastically over the night. We went hunting at 4:00 am on April 14 and it was 36 degrees when we left the house.

VOH, would like to here your theories, but I understand...
Can you tell me if they were searching around Meadowbrook today or was it more concentrated around Froggy's???

VOH, would like to here your theories, but I understand...
Can you tell me if they were searching around Meadowbrook today or was it more concentrated around Froggy's???

It appeared to be all over the general area.

Has anyone in this thread heard of what Nick was wearing that night?
Also curious if anyone know's where the bag with "Khaki shorts and a T-shirt with blood on it" was found... Apparently they told Nick this... Did they tell others??

No confirmation of what Nick was wearing that night that I'm aware of. I believe VOH910 has been asked but couldn't answer.
NH mentioned the clothes but I don't believe he mentioned where they'd been found. He is the only one that has mentioned them. I think the statement originated in an interview that he did on camera for ABC11 but that video was removed rather quickly.

I have had a busy day and fallen behind. I saw on the old forum that the subject of an iPhone came up. It depends on your carrier as to whether a iPhone 4S has a SIM card. GSM carriers do have sim card and the iPhone 4S on AT&T does have a SIM card. However CDMA carriers such as Verizon do not.

Why can't ANYTHING be simple. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members