GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VOH, can you answer the question for us about her tattoo on her leg? Is it on her left leg or right leg?

Agreed. It is definitely odd. I suppose it could have been a fight. Sometimes young couples don't exactly take the best approach to disagreements and go the silent treatment route, etc. Definitely something seemed to be amiss for them to not talk the entire weekend. Then again we don't really know if he tried to contact her or not. Maybe this was a typical pattern for them. Marriage can be tough those first few years.

Right, but then why keep saying "there were no problems in the marriage" to the media? That doesn't add up. And if he had tried to contact her and was unable to, wouldn't that have been the first red flag? He said when the sergeant first called, he didn't make much of it, but became worried later on Monday.

Well, hopefully whatever transpired will come out eventually...

Right, but then why keep saying "there were no problems in the marriage" to the media?

Maybe LE already knows they were separated and has asked that MB keep that quiet because there is a POI that LE knows about that we don't?? Maybe from texts or from the sister??

Catching up...but from the presser live-transcribing in the prev thread:

message to people in neighborhoods: if you find something that looks like what is in the photo (clothes, phone, shoes, etc) please don't touch it and call police
It's only one photo released rite? And she's barefoot...? :waitasec:

VOH,
Wondering if any of the people you have been talking to know where this bag of clothes with blood found on them were found... I have to believe since investigators approached Nick about this, that others may have knowledge where this bag was found...

True but they stated she was wearing sandals with jewels on them...

I'm thinking she was wearing Rainbows. I think that's what their called.

Right, but then why keep saying "there were no problems in the marriage" to the media? That doesn't add up. And if he had tried to contact her and was unable to, wouldn't that have been the first red flag? He said when the sergeant first called, he didn't make much of it, but became worried later on Monday.

Well, hopefully whatever transpired will come out eventually...

I agree 100%. I don't think the true story is being divulged here. I just try to think of every possibility. But truth be known (to me) it sounds like at the very least a mini-separation. I don't think a legal separation was filed or we would have heard about it, but mentally/emotionally they were at least temporarily separated form one another and having issues. Maybe the husband is concerned that if that were revealed it would take away from the grieving process for him.

VOH, Can you tell me about the ventilation and heating in Froggy's? Does Froggy's usually pack in the people on a Friday night? and does it get extremely warm in there?

I was mistaken when I posted earlier, I thought someone had said that this pic was taken early in the day, But according to the presser it was shot right before she left to go out.
This is just a female point of view, but I don't think Kelli had any guests at her home, or planned on bringing anyone back to her residence that day. I myself would think she would make her bed if she had any plans of any company that night....IMHO

VOH, can you answer the question for us about her tattoo on her leg? Is it on her left leg or right leg?

The picture shows tattoo on right leg...
Picture was taken in mirror, so it's reversed...

Hi Cazzie:seeya:
They said the shoes she had on (that were not pictured) are flip flops that are "bedazzled" (I think the poor guy meant 'bejeweled')

He said everything else in the photo is the same including the phone

hth

VOH I know you can't comment on the time Nick and Kelli left FB. Do you know if Nick and Kelli were inside FB around 12:30? If you can answer this?

VOH,
Wondering if any of the people you have been talking to know where this bag of clothes with blood found on them were found... I have to believe since investigators approached Nick about this, that others may have knowledge where this bag was found...

I cannot answer this.

Maybe LE already knows they were separated and has asked that MB keep that quiet because there is a POI that LE knows about that we don't?? Maybe from texts or from the sister??

LE were the first ones to say that Mike and Kelli were estranged. They know what is going on in their marriage. That is what's really important. It's none of our business as long as LE knows the truth. I just think that MB doesn't want it publicized.

I agree 100%. I don't think the true story is being divulged here. I just try to think of every possibility. But truth be known (to me) it sounds like at the very least a mini-separation. I don't think a legal separation was filed or we would have heard about it, but mentally/emotionally they were at least temporarily separated form one another and having issues. Maybe the husband is concerned that if that were revealed it would take away from the grieving process for him.

Maybe her husband is afraid that by admitting to them being separated (or taking a break or whatever you want to call it) it will distract from LE finding her?

I mean I have been married for 15 years and I can tell you everyday is not a bowl full of fuzzy kittens. There are hard times, such is life.

I have not ruled out anything yet, BUT you notice LE isn't searching Florida now are they....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd