GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So police think she did make it as far as her apt complex (which as we know is 1.7 mi from FB)?

it isn't 1.7 miles... (it is under a mile)

the search radius for today was 1.7 miles from the cell tower

Police weren't saying what they think

Media has picked up on something that cannot be confirmed however: that she may have met someone after being dropped off.

I hate to keep bringing this picture thing up again but I looked at all of the floorplans for Meadowbrook. All of their door hinges are on the left side. Hinges on left means tattooo on left means no ring on...

I'm pretty sure I can't post a link but if you go back to where you saw the floorplans and look at the first flash 360 tour of a 1 bedroom you will see that the closet they pan by has hinges on the right. I think the floor plans are pretty generic and not all the apartments match them to a tee...

I guess the reason why I keep bringing it up is just because I just don't believe Kellie and Mike were ok at the time of her disappearance. Married for 2 years...young love...you text or talk between Saturday-Monday. I'm sorry...you just do. And if they don't respond you panic. The body language in that picture is incredible...hand on hip...chest out...hair over shoulder, knee kicked in...it's meant to make someone happy. If it was not to him then bam...not happy marriage. If he stated to law enforcement that they were happy...in my book he's a liar.

To me it looks like something you would send a girlfriend to ask if your outfit looks good. ..Her face is covered and she doesn't have her shoes on yet. JMO

Here's my current understanding of where this case stands:

- KB's family still appears to believe NH is the perp who did something to their daughter/sister/wife.

- Police confirm that various things keep bringing them back to the Froggy's area...which implies that they do not think KB ever made it to her apt complex.

- Cell carrier pings seem to imply that KB was last in the area of Froggy's (or at least her phone was).

- Evidence seized by LE and being tested appears to be connected to NH. That doesn't mean NH did anything, but the investigation is still centered on him.

- LE does not appear to be focused on KB's husband. If they are, they are not giving any signs, and KB's family is still supportive of him.

- VOH confirmed that KB and NH left together from the bar. Whether she was seen getting in NH's car has not been confirmed.

- There's no indication that KB ever made it to inside her apt (or the complex).

- A reporter asking questions about "KB after she was dropped off..." does not mean KB was, in fact, ever dropped off. The media could ask LE about her being abducted by aliens and they would likely not answer the question specifically.

- KB took a photo of herself in her mirror, using her iPhone 4S. She either uploaded that picture somewhere or sent it to someone. It is, in fact, one she took with the camera on the back of the phone...which is why the phone is held up near her face.
UBBM. BBM.

I don't think that is necessarily true.

I don't see this picture as sent to make someone happy, we can agree to disagree. I think she has good posture, hence the chest out, shoulders back. I also think that although a soldier she is a girly girl, they exude cuteness all the time, the knee out an such. The hips turned is to flatter and show her outfit I believe, I can see sending this to a friend to say, do I look good in this. Or wanting to be sure its appropriate and not too sexy that kind of thing....

Just not seeing the husbands being involved.If he was that would make nicks story true which would make the apt. the most likely crime scene.I have not seen anything that the police have in any way made that a focus of their investigation.They have even allowed the family to stay their.Not seeing anything that he was controlling.She announces a year after they marry that she is going to join the military.Not something a controlling person would be happy with.I think when her family describes him as a "pushover" they hit the nail on the head.I think this poor guy is coming to the conclusion that he really does not know what was going on since he left and is having a hard time understanding it all.

So froggy bottoms will be closing down? My friend was just here and she said she knew about eviction because their companies game machines were in there. So i guess they have to pick them up. moo :what:

I tend to think he says they have a happy marriage because he thought they did. He didnt seem to know she went to FB. I wonder how often he went to Florida alone?

I'm beginning to think she had Nick take her home and drop her by the gate because she was meeting someone. JMO

Just not seeing the husbands being involved.If he was that would make nicks story true which would make the apt. the most likely crime scene.I have not seen anything that the police have in any way made that a focus of their investigation.They have even allowed the family to stay their.Not seeing anything that he was controlling.She announces a year after they marry that she is going to join the military.Not something a controlling person would be happy with.I think when her family describes him as a "pushover" they hit the nail on the head.I think this poor guy is coming to the conclusion that he really does not know what was going on since he left and is having a hard time understanding it all.

You took the words right out of my brain.:)

lucky, yes.. they got evicted!

An eviction notice was filed today in civil District Court against the bar's owners, listed on official documents as Mandy Murphy and Michael Waguespack, whose addresses are given as Froggy Bottoms.

The complaint says the owners owe a total of $2,412 for back rent, late fees and damages.

The complaint was filed by Realty World Integrity First at 2935 Breezewood Ave. in Fayetteville.
http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/25/1173630?sac=fo.home

there has been a lot of 'collateral damage' in this investigation :eek:

I tend to think he says they have a happy marriage because he thought they did. He didnt seem to know she went to FB. I wonder how often he went to Florida alone?

I'm beginning to think she had Nick take her home and drop her by the gate because she was meeting someone. JMO

I can only state the obvious, even if I was buzzed. I would not meet someone after a night out with a friend at a bar, having them drop me at midnight or one a.m. in the cold wearing scant clothing, flip flops to wait alone in the cold and dark for them to arrive....I would if nothing else have them drop me at the waffle house or walmart, anywhere. But not in the dark and cold while dressed in summer gear.

Ok friends. i just heard on radio that husband will be speaking out on abc11 news at 4.00 est. :what: i think u can watch it online.

I was just going to say the same thing... mister nurse never wears one (it is always in his motorcycle bag because he takes it off to do PT)

and

mister nurse actually looses his as well... (one remains lost in the mud in Bosnia from a deployment there)

Everyone is different. The only time in 26 years my DH or I have removed ring, is when there was a sep and we were not together. Mr. Nurse would hate me, cause i would rag him forever about the lost ring. For me, it is a symbol of our love and that means he better not lose it. LOL

VOH, Is it your understanding that Froggy's is shutting down? I would just think with such a small amount due on the lease, that the owners would have paid it to continue operation of the establishment? Any insider news from your corner? Comments?

I don't see this picture as sent to make someone happy, we can agree to disagree. I think she has good posture, hence the chest out, shoulders back. I also think that although a soldier she is a girly girl, they exude cuteness all the time, the knee out an such. The hips turned is to flatter and show her outfit I believe, I can see sending this to a friend to say, do I look good in this. Or wanting to be sure its appropriate and not too sexy that kind of thing....

I didn't either. She is a beautiful woman - she clearly doesn't need to TRY hard!

:)

VOH, Is there a reason that you can think of that Kelli would be dressed for hot summer on a cold night while going out to Froggy Bottoms, was it "Beach party night" or something like that?

In Colorado we are known to be out in shorts even in sub zero temps, but the spaghetti straps throw me unless she wore an overshirt or coat and the bar was notoriously warm inside. Is there dancing at Froggy's? Do people dance?

The flip flops also throws me a bit, I might run out to trash or the like in freezing temps, or even brave it for a few to step out and watch my dogs potty. But if going to a bar you would not wear flip flops and freeze your toes off....hinky

Maybe she didn't check the weather??? I really don't know why she was dressed the way she was.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KFAY/2012/4/14/DailyHistory.html

If you scroll to the bottom of the page it has an hour by hour (approx.) temperature. At 12:53 it was 46.9, at 1:53 it was 48. It was mid 60's earlier in the evening. I would wear shorts at mid 60's (In Alaska that is hot), but my family in Arizona wears jackets when it gets to the 60's. If I were in that outfit and flip flops and it was in the 40's there would have to be a pretty compelling reason for me to ask to be dropped off anywhere but right in front of my door.

MOO

Everyone is different. The only time in 26 years my DH or I have removed ring, is when there was a sep and we were not together. Mr. Nurse would hate me, cause i would rag him forever about the lost ring. For me, it is a symbol of our love and that means he better not lose it. LOL

Indeed - my DH lost his in a spray car wash while washing off the fishing boat with Simple Green. He had the car wash attendant pull up the metal grid to see if he could see it and when they stuck a swimming pool skimming net down into it - it was 6 feet deep with MUCK!

I was PIZZED.

I'm over it now...I love him just the same as I did with or without the ring.

Like you said - everyone is different...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030