GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the husband is usually someone they check out first in a case like this, I would think that they already checked his phone pings from the beginning. LE has more training than we do and you know that we would be first in line to check his phone pings if we could. It's probably one of the many reasons they aren't questioning him.

I hope you're right. Money is everything and everything is money. Just afraid of the tunnel vision aspect taking up too much time upfront. It's harder to scoot on over to Florida and I don't even think Fayetteville LE can do that alone - they'd have to involve other agencies (if that's the right word).

Someone on this thread reportedly had a son living in the Meadowbrook a few years back and reported that he did have video surveillance and alarm systems. It was a few threads ago and i do not remember who it was posting.
JMO

These camera systems - sometimes they have cameras mounted and no actual recording going on. Sometimes, they are recording and video gets overwritten or deleted due to technical issues....so many possibilities.

If that actually happened I think cops would have been all over that.

Maybe - but what if it was a phone call...

I'm not saying I believe that it happened, I am just saying ANYTHING is POSSIBLE!

At this point there'd probably be better luck in getting details of the case and throwing out these questions if a posse went to FPD and point-blank asked them. No one here knows everything. Even VOH, as a verified local, is limited in his/her knowledge.

Gotta go right to the source for answers. Don't leave the FPD offices until y'all have extracted the information!

Well !!!!!!1
her hubby says " LETS call HIM JUSTIN! LOL"!!!!!!
this was not said in a friendly manner as i see it!

Not oh that justin a friend of hers from Florida he came to see her when i came to visit my mom and dad.

I agree with you, it sounds "off", but I am just not at a point where I could make that leap to murder without more evidence.

I hope you're right. Money is everything and everthing is money. Just afraid of the tunnel vision aspect taking up too much time upfront. It's harder to scoot on over to Florida and I don't even think Fayetteville LE can do that alone - they'd have to involve other agencies (if that's the right word).

They spoke with Florida LE. They stated that. I don't have tunnel vision. I just don't like to make accusations towards a victim that LE has cleared. Not to mention Kelli's family adores Mike. That alone speaks of his character.

Another possible subject that we haven't heard about? Possibly..Let's say someone in the military or someone else Kelli has been talking to that hasn't been mentioned in the media? Maybe...Could her cell phone hold some of those answers?

Also, what is it that has Mook questioning if Kelli is actually alive?? This I'd like to hear.. Hurry up and get verified Mook!

JMO
I do not know if the husband Mike is lying about the status of their marriage but just about everyone is/has been saying they were separated.
Where would the military get the info to report Kelli was estranged from her husband or vis versa?

Military officials told NBC News that Bordeaux was estranged from her husband of nearly two years, Mike. When asked how he was doing, Bordeaux's sister, Olivia Cox said, "Mike is doing the best he can with his wife missing."

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/...agg_Soldier_Could_Be_In_Danger_147857115.html

JMO

Well, if all was well then why didn't he rush back to Kelli in time for the weekend to show off his new Chevy Blazer? How long is the typical visit for a husband to visit his daddy while leaving his wife alone for a second weekend in a row? Afterall, he'd been gone since April 3.

I agree with you, it sounds "off", but I am just not at a point where I could make that leap to murder without more evidence.

LOL I know and i dont know why i think Hubby is involved but i really do!

JMO

Woe - I missed something - does hubby have a record? What did you mean by "stuff he shouldn't be doing"?

TIA

Yes, it's been brushed over here before a few threads back. Not juv'y. either. That's why I mentioned in an earlier post that he may be in NA
(as he speaks as if he doesn't drink). NA has the same rules as AA, just involves more substances.

They spoke with Florida LE. They stated that. I don't have tunnel vision. I just don't like to make accusations towards a victim that LE has cleared. Not to mention Kelli's family adores Mike. That alone speaks of his character.

Another possible subject that we haven't heard about? Possibly..Let's say someone in the military or someone else Kelli has been talking to that hasn't been mentioned in the media? Maybe...Could her cell phone hold some of those answers?

Also, what is it that has Mook questioning if Kelli is actually alive?? This I'd like to hear.. Hurry up and get verified Mook!

Me too Mook!

Well, if all was well then why didn't he rush back to Kelli in time for the weekend to show off his new Chevy Blazer? How long is the typical visit for a husband to visit his daddy while leaving his wife alone for a second weekend in a row? Afterall, he'd been gone since April 3.

And you forgot to add!

He never even called her over the weekend!
That screams at me! For many reasons!

I actually began to question the possibility that Kelli could be alive also just yesterday because I had read about another missing woman that came back home finally after a year being gone. She left family and children.

And you forgot to add!

He never even called her over the weekend!
That screams at me! For many reasons!

He was too busy taking in target practice. Wait no, he was too busy working. Wait no, what does he do again?

Work, I would think, is the main reason why happily married couples are away from each other.
Even then, they usually come back together on weekends.

I don't think the husband had a thing to do with this. (hey Eileen I will eat crow if I am wrong)

I would just like to add a little tid bit!

Many times LE clears ppl and rules ppl out and as the days pass their suspects might change with information they aquire.

Maybe he is in the clear it is possible probably probable lol
But there is that chance he drove her and back overnight friday
Id love to know who he was with that night and where he went,

He could say dad im going out wont be in till really late and coem back 9 or 10 the next day its very easy to do

Now if he spoke on the phone in Florida then yea he was there but for some reason him not calling Kelli all weekend i think he left his phone home that evening! JMO

Something isnt right and i cant for the life of me figure out what!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member