GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on facts...the family or LE has said that the safely home text went to Justin...the friend from Florida some 6-8 hours away, correct? Is it just me or does someone thinks that's strange. I live in Houston...born and raised in New Orleans. All of my childhood friends are back there. Why would I send them a text saying that I am home safely? What could they do if you weren't? However...maybe he was the last person that she was texting so if someone else sent the text it was just easy access...or someone knew him and had that automatic connection? Make sense? Like IF Nick did something unthinkable that night, people flock to connections?
Again, I just think it's weird that she would send it to him...not the sister that we suspect she sent the going out picture to...but him...I find that very interesting.

Where is everyone today?

With no information coming from LE, the case from this point on is going to get cold. Unless LE gets a new tip, I highly doubt that there will be anymore searches. It's just the way things go on these cases, I've seen it one after another. At this point all we can do is speculate on what happened that night, and while speculation isn't a bad thing, it's not going to bring Kelli home. Just the way it is.

Based on facts...the family or LE has said that the safely home text went to Justin...the friend from Florida some 6-8 hours away, correct? Is it just me or does someone thinks that's strange. I live in Houston...born and raised in New Orleans. All of my childhood friends are back there. Why would I send them a text saying that I am home safely? What could they do if you weren't? However...maybe he was the last person that she was texting so if someone else sent the text it was just easy access...or someone knew him and had that automatic connection? Make sense? Like IF Nick did something unthinkable that night, people flock to connections?
Again, I just think it's weird that she would send it to him...not the sister that we suspect she sent the going out picture to...but him...I find that very interesting.

If Nick sent that text, perhaps he sent it to Justin because it was the only name he recognized. IIRC Nick had previously played pool with K and J?

With no information coming from LE, the case from this point on is going to get cold. Unless LE gets a new tip, I highly doubt that there will be anymore searches. It's just the way things go on these cases, I've seen it one after another. At this point all we can do is speculate on what happened that night, and while speculation isn't a bad thing, it's not going to bring Kelli home. Just the way it is.

Sadly ... yep.

Ok I sent my information to be verified. Until I get clarification it falls under the forum category of a rumor. It's nothing dramatic. Just that I was intrigued to hear what my sister told me as she talks regularly with someone close to the family.

If Nick sent that text, perhaps he sent it to Justin because it was the only name he recognized. IIRC Nick had previously played pool with K and J?

and her husband calls him LETS CALL HIM JUSTIN!

A little animosity there maybe?

JMO

Ok I sent my information to be verified. Until I get clarification it falls under the forum category of a rumor. It's nothing dramatic. Just that I was intrigued to hear what my sister told me as she talks regularly with someone close to the family.

Well its very interesting to get locals input and we welcome you!
I think there is also alot we dont know.
Even tho NH is a RSO i dont think he is guilty of this.
Could he be hell yes but for some reason i not feeling it!:fence:

JMO

Whew...thank goodness someone understood my point.

I agree that at the end of the day they mean the same thing. What amazes me is that the media put quotes around words that never came out of his mouth. IMO, they should state that they are paraphrasing what Locklear said rather then put quotations.

Where's Madeleine? Sing it girl! lolololol!

We should write a song to the tune of ?, can you guess?

Media, they get their facts all wrong
Media, we can no longer re-lie on
Media, why are you so lazy?, check your facts please
before we all go crazy. :crazy:

I'm getting so deflated w/ this case...

We have the word of a RSO and some technical clues (texts, pings, etc.)...

Not much in my book.

I hope LE is playing this one close to the vest, for Kelli & her families sake....

JMO
I have been trying to find a loop-hole where it would make another perp besides NH responsible but because of LE and family insisting the iphone was last used and pinged at FB and the text message "got home safely" it resist the possibility.

Maybe it isnt likely but whoever she sent those text to was possibly worried about her and was texting her throughout the night to keep tabs on her. To relieve the person maybe Kelli "lied" saying she got home and had sent the text from FB before she actually left.

Example...my 25 yo daughter had my car and had car trouble late one night last week. She called me first and I was sleeping but it woke me up. She said she would call a guy friend of hers and then basically stopped communicating with me. For the next two hours I text her, called her and worried about her. Her only response was, "go to sleep" and it made me furious!
Boy did she hear about it!

Questions on my mind.
When, where and in what condition was Kelli's car found.

Do Meadowbrook Apt.s have security video?

Kelli reportedly had a phone conversation with hubby at 3 pm the 13th and continued texting throughout that day. I wonder what the tone of those messages were and why no further communication for 2 days or more?

Welcome Mook!

JMO

I wonder if Kelli told hubby she wanted a divorce that friday?
He denys problems. And i think Family knows and are pretending not to know

JMO

I can't stop thinking about this too. Somewhere I saw a picture of him practicing shooting a handgun. The source noted that a gun registration can't be located - I'm assuming that means it should be if you know where to look. :waitasec:

Don't know about that but my husband brought me to an indoor shooting range a couple of times so I would know how it feels to fire a gun. I think the place was in Fayetteville. The gun I used belonged to him and his gun is always registered. So, I guess, MB could be using someone else's gun who was there with him? :waitasec:
I'm not sure when you have a police record, if you're allowed to own a gun.

Handgun practice is different though from rifle practice - right?

I'm getting so deflated w/ this case...

We have the word of a RSO and some technical clues (texts, pings, etc.)...

Not much in my book.

I hope LE is playing this one close to the vest, for Kelli & her families sake....

Is it standard for LE to check out the unofficial POI's pings too?
That would be useful in backing up the information they gave LE.
I'm pretty sure LE has to request warrants to investigate anyone's personal records. If it were me, I'd hand mine right over - cell phone bill, any receipts I had from the days in question, my old car, my new car - here it is LE, check it out.

and her husband calls him LETS CALL HIM JUSTIN!

A little animosity there maybe?

JMO

Animosity or anonymity? I'm not sure.

Where did I see a comment recently about 'the third person'? Was that a comment made by Kelli's brother?

Didn't Nick say he asked about Kelli being married and she told him it was complicated? Maybe he assumed Justin was her husband. She might have mentioned he was out of town, so N texted to J thinking he was her hubby. I'm out on a limb here LOL.

Thanks Mook. Do you have a theory? I am still hopeful Kelli is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member