GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, my wording wasn't very precise. What I should has asked is whether the exact location where NH claims to have dropped off Kelli has been made public by a reliable source? I'm sure that LE has questioned NH extensively and has much more exact information, but I haven't seen anything specific reported by the msm. I'd like to know if he claims to have dropped her off on Ramsey or on Kings Creek.
Well, since the only source I was going by was a news report, and they got the gate part wrong, I could only say that the same source that mentioned the gate stated that NH said Kellie told him to stop just inside Meadowbrook (the apartment complex) and let her off.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/23/kelli-bordeaux-missing_n_1445247.html

Gawd, I hate having to add all those disclaimers.....

I'm starting to think that KB's cell phone was tossed somewhere in the area but that KB herself may have been placed/discarded elsewhere maybe as far as 10 to 40 miles away. Nothing in particular leads me to this current thinking except for the fact that she hasn't been found, despite many searches in the area. Her phone suggests she was in that area near FB's but since some period of time elapsed between that last known sighting and the call to report her missing on Monday, there was enough time for her to be transported further from the F'ville area. Anyway...that's what I'm thinking at the moment, subject to change.

It's been a week, I believe, since we have heard anything official from LE. I believe that they are working hard to solve this situation. Sure wish they would release something. Of course I know that may not benefit their investigation/work and I would rather nothing be released than the case be put in jeopardy.

It's a fair hike from the apts to Ramsey st especially in flip flops. If she was picked up there which I think is unlikely, it should not have been a surprise or strange to nick when he dropped her off.

The lady organizing the search said she was at the last one too and that if this one finds nothing she will keep doing them every Saturday until something is found.

And why not?

Hope Im not stepping on toes. Just getting on for the night. And playing catch up. But I think I may understand what supertroop82 is saying:

Hopefully all the people (which Im not saying theyre not) that are going Sat are going for the right reasons. Which is to help Kelli and Her family during their time of heartache. And not to just be nosey and try and blow this case for LE.

JMO

Although, I wish we knew more about Kelli and all the messages inbetween the words. I resepect that they are doing one **** of a job keeping this close to the vest.

Certainly a reasonable notion Madeleine. That ping would be the tower right near the entrance to the interstate hwy - and that could lead anywhere.

Also the search on sat is privately organized so I can't imagine what anyone with alterior motives could hope to gain. Law enforcement is not going to be officially involved.

Hope Im not stepping on toes. Just getting on for the night. And playing catch up. But I think I may understand what supertroop82 is saying:

Hopefully all the people (which Im not saying theyre not) that are going Sat are going for the right reasons. Which is to help Kelli and Her family during their time of heartache. And not to just be nosey and try and blow this case for LE.

JMO

Although, I wish we knew more about Kelli and all the messages inbetween the words. I resepect that they are doing one **** of a job keeping this close to the vest.
IMO, the fact that there has been no update indicates to me that LE has something solid they are working on. I've seen it before, where suddenly everyone clams up and two or three weeks later, a deal has been made, the body located (due to the deal), and all the information finally comes out. Sadly, those types of things don't usually have a live person happy ending, so I can always hope that's not the case.

If she was picked up there which I think is unlikely, it should not have been a surprise or strange to nick when he dropped her off.

Agreed. Which is one of the main reasons I doubt NH's story:

'As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook she said stop right here,' Holbert told News 11. 'So I stopped and she said, "I'll walk home." I said, "Are you sure?" She said, "Yeah."

IMO, this means that he didn't drop her off where he expected to drop her off. And, IMO, he would have expected to drop her off at the same place where he picked her up. So, it seems to me that, according to his story, he picked her up at some location that was closer to her apartment than the location where he dropped her off.

But wait:

'I figured she didn't want me to to know where she lived...,' Holbert said.

Why would he think this if he picked her up so close to where she lived? IMO, this seems like an inconsistency in his story.

Gosh I can't believe Kelli has not been found....I honestly thought she would be found in the first few days, as I figured it had to be someone who did not go very far from her complex. But then again, if a total stranger is involved, I guess he could have taken her anywhere...

I've been there it's not gated it wouldn't make sense for her to walk to the end of the road where Ramsey street is either I wouldn't think

I read that the entrance is a quarter of a mile from her apartment. Sounds bogus to me. Why would she want to walk from there? Why not have him drop her off half way if she didn't want him to know which apartment she lived in.

I replied a few times because of this post

Originally Posted by spoiledmom
Praying that Kelli is found Saturday!!!! Maybe the WS users that are volunteering will put all of our theories to the test during the search and find her or at least some more evidence!

I was unsure what "put all of our theories to the test" actually meant.

It means look in places that you didn't think of yourself. 2 heads work better than one. And there are several here on WS with ideas of where to look or what to look for. I don't understand the question but this is what the sentence meant.

I am looking at google maps and it says the distance from
froggy bottoms to meadowbrook is 0.8 miles total
3 min. to drive
walking is 16 minutes.
Kings Creek is 0.2 miles
Ramsey street is 0.6 miles

This is a young healthy female and I think she wouldnt think twice about walking this distance (even in flip flops).

JMO

I read that the entrance is a quarter of a mile from her apartment. Sounds bogus to me. Why would she want to walk from there? Why not have him drop her off half way if she didn't want him to know which apartment she lived in.
If she actually lived at Meadowbrook, this is the website for the complex.
http://www.thebreedencompany.com/live/detail.php?id=32

If you look at the map for the complex, switch to satellite and zoom in (I also had to move the map around a bit to see the A dot on it), the complex is a big loop. It could be a quarter mile to the back of the loop. That isn't all that far and can be walked in about 5-10 minutes.

If she actually lived at Meadowbrook, this is the website for the complex.
http://www.thebreedencompany.com/live/detail.php?id=32

If you look at the map for the complex, switch to satellite and zoom in (I also had to move the map around a bit to see the A dot on it), the complex is a big loop. It could be a quarter mile to the back of the loop. That isn't all that far and can be walked in about 5-10 minutes.

Air view -

Attachments

• kelliapartments.jpg
    kelliapartments.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 28
I think they are letting HER family speak and represent her.
I think it would be strange for in laws to repreent her instead of her own family.

I think the media would only want to talk to his parents if somehow later they say he might have had something with what happened to her.

Who is "letting her family speak and represent her" . ??

normally i am ALL about IUPG - but something is just not working into place for this one , for me, and i still want to know more about the hubby :(

NH does look the obvious one - but he got back to the bar so quickly from taking her home - it's just not enough time (to my way of thinking) - and, i just think hubby's story is off somehow.

all just thoughts and conjectures - no proof to offer :)

As for all the searching... wish I was there to help. I wonder what kind of sewer system there is.

Something frighted her to get out of that car... maybe, someone followed them?

I am thinking there is a lot of searching going on with LE... maybe, in other areas. Hopefully, they got video of what vehicles where on that street and times.

As for all the searching... wish I was there to help. I wonder what kind of sewer system there is.

Something frighted her to get out of that car... maybe, someone followed them?

I am thinking there is a lot of searching going on with LE... maybe, in other areas. Hopefully, they got video of what vehicles where on that street and times.

I was thinking about the idea of someone followed them myself.
Does anyone know if there is a parking area with a view of the bar door where someone could have watched and waited until they left FB, then followed them?
I was thinking across Ramsey street from FB?
JMO

Actually, looking closer on the google earth view map (not sure what its called exactly) the bar parking lot looks big enough to have been hiding in plain sight waiting/watching

Media!
Her sisters BF is there
Her brother
Her uncle
Her hubby

why not father in law or mother in law!

Just a presence heck they dont have to say anything! Just be there !
Who says they have to speak?

this is their daughter in law! and she is missing!
If your daughter in law went missing you wouldnt be there?
Please!
ID BE SO UPSET AND WORRIED nothing would keep me from being there!
JMO

Could be AGE or HEALTH... he was down there visiting his father. Hopefully, not health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper