GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always NCWanted -- http://www.ncwanted.com/ -- they have a tipline and they always make sure that people know that a caller can remain anonymous. I would also think you could simply call the FPD and tell them you had info on the Bordeaux case. Or if you were paranoid about anything having to do with LE, you could call a local TV/news station, I guess. Worry about giving one's name should never be a deterrent to telling the authorities -- however you get there -- something about a case under investigation.

One time I called the FBI with a theory of mine (a couple years ago). On like the second ring an Agent answered and I said, 'Oh, I didn't know anyone would answer.'! Duh! I thought I'd be talking into a recorder. Anyway, he was very nice and listened to my theory and then we said goodbye.
When I told my husband he said, sort of laughing, 'what? you called the FBI!'. He couldn't believe I did that. lol!

So sad. This has gone cold. At least on here anyway.

I took a break but check in every day to see if anything new has happened. I agree that it's sad. I don't necessarily think it's gone cold. I just think that bc not much is being released, everyone here has said everything they could..with what the public knows, we'd only be repeating ourselves and running round in circles at this point. Hopefully, lack of information means LE has something good they're keeping to themselves and are closer to bringing answers to kelli's family and loved ones.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11095618/
Volunteers will search again Saturday. They will meet at the Food Lion on Anderson Road at 9 a.m.

"I appreciate everything everyone is trying to do to find her," her husband said. "I just want her home, and I want her safe."

Please, anyone who has doubts about MB, watch the video at the link of him at the vigil. I felt his pain and was tearing up myself watching it. IMO, he had nothing to do with this, but of course MOO.

Did LE ever come out and state what type of vehicle NH was driving? I don't remember them doing that and IMO, why wouldn't they? If NH was the perp and he had a vehicle and he had 2 days to cover his crimes, wouldn't it be helpful for the public to know what kind of car he was driving on sat and sun, therefore being able to report tips on where it may have been seen?
I know VOH gave us here at WS the type of vehicle but my point is, why not put that ,IMO pertinent, information out there if it was NH?
There used to be a day when LE knew how to use the press to reach out for the public's help.Now they seam to think that DNA and cell phone pings are going to solve their cases for them and their investigations are some sort of covert CIA operation that needs to be hidden from public view.I listen to their press conferences and they sound more like politicians trying to avoid a subject than people trying to get the public's help in solving a crime.While I am not looking for them to release info to satisfy my curiosity the fact remains if you are unable to solve a crime without the public's help then you need to give them some idea of what kind of info you need.

We all were so hoping for Kelli to be located by now. I wish LE would make some additional statements on the investigation. I understand that are things that need to be kept under wraps until the "right time". But, if LE is truely stumped on who caused Kelli to disappear or where she is - seems like releasing something that they "do know" would be helpful. It would provide some gesture akin to "thanks" for all the people involved in searches, vigils and such. Just feels too much like another Kyron and Holly.

O/T but related. Wishes that all Mothers who have children missing or that were lost to violence have a sense of peace and comfort on Mother's Day (it must be so tough for them).

Any word on the search today? I remember in the beginning, I think it was Kelli's mom, asking for whoever took her to release her. What is the chance that Nick did drop her off at the entrance, she was walking down to her apartment, texting that she got home, and she was grabbed by someone? There was a recent case, resulting in arrest of a 20 year old who had kidnapped a 13 year old and brought her to a motel and forced her to be raped by 5 men for money. Based upon Kelli's size, the perp, he May have thought her to be younger. I doubt this guy who kidnapped the 13 year old and did what he did, was a first timer. To set all this up and find 5 willing scumbags to do this to a 13 year old, leads me to believe there is more going on, than this being a one time deal.

Any word on the search today? I remember in the beginning, I think it was Kelli's mom, asking for whoever took her to release her. What is the chance that Nick did drop her off at the entrance, she was walking down to her apartment, texting that she got home, and she was grabbed by someone? There was a recent case, resulting in arrest of a 20 year old who had kidnapped a 13 year old and brought her to a motel and forced her to be raped by 5 men for money. Based upon Kelli's size, the perp, he May have thought her to be younger. I doubt this guy who kidnapped the 13 year old and did what he did, was a first timer. To set all this up and find 5 willing scumbags to do this to a 13 year old, leads me to believe there is more going on, than this being a one time deal.

I took a break but check in every day to see if anything new has happened. I agree that it's sad. I don't necessarily think it's gone cold. I just think that bc not much is being released, everyone here has said everything they could..with what the public knows, we'd only be repeating ourselves and running round in circles at this point. Hopefully, lack of information means LE has something good they're keeping to themselves and are closer to bringing answers to kelli's family and loved ones.

bbm

Hi, jbEE - I said essentially this same thing a few posts ago.... Very often we see this -- a kind of calm before the storm.

Maybe they have had their heads together coming up with strategy or making sure they've got all their i's dotted & t's crossed on something big. Oh, I hope so, even if things are very bad. I don't think they could/would withhold the discovery of Kelli or her body, but maybe they have found a really significant lead and are following up or are laying a trap for or surveillance of a very good suspect.

Maybe we'll find out early next week. (Or not)

I have tried to imagine what her family is enduring -- how can they work or sleep or eat or even look at each other without screaming or crying? Ummmpppfffhhh. Simply impossible for me to visualize.
icon9.gif

bbm

Hi, jbEE - I said essentially this same thing a few posts ago.... Very often we see this -- a kind of calm before the storm.

Maybe they have had their heads together coming up with strategy or making sure they've got all their i's dotted & t's crossed on something big. Oh, I hope so, even if things are very bad. I don't think they could/would withhold the discovery of Kelli or her body, but maybe they have found a really significant lead and are following up or are laying a trap for or surveillance of a very good suspect.

Maybe we'll find out early next week. (Or not)

I have tried to imagine what her family is enduring -- how can they work or sleep or eat or even look at each other without screaming or crying? Ummmpppfffhhh. Simply impossible for me to visualize.
icon9.gif

Hey, born! It's terribly sad :( I can't imagine being in the same situation...and with mothers day coming up, I'm sure thats gna be even harder :(

Where was this recent case? Was this in N. Carolina?

It was in Fayetteville, last week. The pimp is in jail now, with a 1.9 million bail. Hs name is Kadeem Kirk. He was wanted previously for harbouring a 14 year old runaway.

:fence:
Welp, guess I'll just get up here and wait.
After more than 3 weeks, all quiet on the LE front, still no Kelli, multiple possible scenarios... I just gotta say that I have to sit slap dab in the middle of the fence on what could have happened and where she might be.

Earlier today I viewed a couple early case interviews on tube; interesting to go back and hear initial questions and responses. Kelli's case seemed initially to have factors indicating a clear suspect. But as time passes, and with lack of LE substantiations, there seem to be several possible trails. I just hope & pray a trail leads to Kelli.

So I'll try to patiently sit up here on this fence until more is revealed to the family and public. Hope it is tomorrow.

Sorry for the multiple posts, computer and/or site issues!

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11095618/

Please, anyone who has doubts about MB, watch the video at the link of him at the vigil. I felt his pain and was tearing up myself watching it. IMO, he had nothing to do with this, but of course MOO.

If you look at the "findkellibordeaux" Facebook page, they have several pictures of the vigil. Some of MB weeping. It's heart breaking. Also comments from people that know him and have spoken with him about the situation. There are several pictures of Kelli on the page too. It speaks a lot just reading the comments and looking at the pictures. I don't think MB was involved in her disappearance whatsoever. He seems desperate. He just wants her found and safe.

Another search and I assume nothing has been found concerning
Kelli.
This was such a bad decision that she made that night. I know
everyone is different. That said, I can say that I would never
have made that choice on that Friday night to go to what I
consider from listening to people here a biker bar.
Please don't jump on me for saying that. I'm just writing down
my thoughts and to see how others feel.
I think 22 years old is very young and some make choices
that an older person wouldn't.
The ride from what I would consider a stranger and her choice
of clothes, COULD, just saying could have made for a deadly
mixture.:banghead:
I so wish she had made plans with others on base. There
must have been something going on there, and other girlfriends
she could have hooked up with for fun.
Hell, I might even have considered Froggy's as long as there were
a few others to rely on.
But who knows where her mind was. It's a scary world and at
that age I don't really think you know or care about the dangers.
It's just not a safe world anymore.
Even in my time I did things that I cringe now to remember lol
This is so sad and one of the few cases that is really
bothering me.
Aside from NH I'm sure she turned a lot of heads at the bar
and never considered what MIGHT happen.

So let's keep this thread going for Kelli and her family
getting at least some closure!

Actually, I don't even know what to say anymore. I do know that if LE had anything on Nick other than what little they seem to have, he would be considered suspect number 1 and it appears that he is not. Why LE hasn't put up a photo of Nick's car, so that anyone who may have seen it that night, could report anything out of the ordinary is beyond me. Mike was apparently in town for the prayer vigil the other day, he seemed to be very broken up by the situation, and only wants his wife to come back. Now, I'm beginning to really wonder if what LE is dealing with is a possilbe stranger abduction.

I felt that a stranger happening upon Kelli that night was such a remote possibility, and mostly because of what her mom kept saying, "She seemed, spooked". I'm thinking that mom was speculating, because the only way she could know that, is either by Nick saying it, or the phone message to Justin, saying, "call me ASAP". Those weren't her exact words, and I'm not certain that the exact words were even given to the public, but you get my drift.

Now, if this was a stranger abduction, could it have anything to do with the rapes in the area? This time the rapest got lucky and he graduated to taking Kelli? Just askin, cause something isn't right with the case at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB