GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! I don't know if I want this to be Kelli or not...but it appears that Kelli is no longer alive and if it's her then there should be evidence and closure for the family.

That's pretty far away. Not impossibly far by any means, but NC is a big state.

Where is it said an ATV was used to transport a body?

ETA: The article from yesterday says the police are asking the public's help to ID this female victim, but then they give out no information. :-/

They did not say a 4 wheeler was used to transport a body.
Let me quash that one from the start. :)

A reporter said that he saw a 4 wheeler coming out from the area where the remains were found and the reporter speculated that the area the remains were found in must be remote (paraphrased).

BTW, I am not insinuating that this is Kelli.
I did not follow Kelli's case, sorry.
Some of the others were talking about the possibility of it being Kelli when they saw it in the Missing Sheniqua Peebles thread so I brought the link over. HTH

They did not say a 4 wheeler was used to transport a body.
Let me quash that one from the start. :)

A reporter said that he saw a 4 wheeler coming out from the area where the remains were found and the reporter speculated that the area the remains were found in must be remote (paraphrased).

Got it. Misunderstood the post about the 4 wheeler. It is further away in the other direction though...I don't know why they aren't releasing anymore information if they want the publics help.?? Hmmm...

Forgive me, this is my first post to this site. This was posted in the Yadkinripple.com yesterday:

Sheriff William Oliver said that the body is that of a white female believed to be between the ages of 30 and 45. She is approximately 5 foot 6 inches to 5 foot 7 inches and has blondish hair.

Sheriff Oliver says that he has no reason to believe it’s the missing female Fort Bragg soldier at this point.

At this height she could not be KB. My prayers go out to the family of this yet unidentified woman.

Company offers reward in Bordeaux case

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8648812

Black Ops Security Services & Consulting Inc. - a Virginia company that specializes in finding missing people - has offered an $8,000 reward for information that helps locate missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux.

"There's someone out there with information that's too scared or doesn't have a reason to come forward or doesn't want to put themselves out there. So I'm hoping by putting the money in front of them maybe - it's sad to say there has to be a reason for someone to come forward - but it could be a reason to get somebody to go ahead and come forward with what they know," explained Black Ops CEO Sparky Edwards.

Forbush, NC is about a 4 hour drive to F'ville. Nearest city is Winston-Salem about 25 mi

reminder: if a link comes up ***** it is not an approved site and cannot be linked to or discussed.

Thanks everyone.

Company offers reward in Bordeaux case

Black Ops Security Services & Consulting Inc. - a Virginia company that specializes in finding missing people - has offered an $8,000 reward for information that helps locate missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux.

"There's someone out there with information that's too scared or doesn't have a reason to come forward or doesn't want to put themselves out there. So I'm hoping by putting the money in front of them maybe - it's sad to say there has to be a reason for someone to come forward - but it could be a reason to get somebody to go ahead and come forward with what they know," explained Black Ops CEO Sparky Edwards.

Are there ways to give any pertinent information while remaining anonymous that would point LE in the right direction? That wouldn't get you the reward but you'd be doing the right thing. I'd hate to live with knowledge of something like this over my head for the rest of my life if I was the one, besides the perp, who knows the answer. I wonder why SE thinks that someone has additional information.

Let's imagine that somebody at Froggy's did notice something off about NH's behavior or routine the Saturday and Sunday following Kelli's disappearance. They may have told LE that but we wouldn't know about it. I can imagine too that somebody might hold back due to various complications it could bring to their own life. But, in the long run, which is better? To relieve Kelli's family from the horrible pain/torture and suffering they're experiencing or to cover a person's arse who you unfortunately happen to know who turned out to be a murderer. What's there to loose really - the owner is in jail, Froggy's is closed down, etc.

Now, let's imagine that MB's parents hadn't seen him all weekend for one reason or another. Would they be honest and tell the truth to LE? That would be a hard call because it's your kid and you're having to come to grips with - uh oh could MB have done this? Still, imo, you have to tell the truth or it's on your hands too. Has MB's father told the truth? Or maybe MB broke off plans with somebody in FL when he decided to drive to NC - any little thing that would indicate dishonestly could help LE conclude who is responsible for Kelli's disappearance.

If there is a third possibility, and someone knows who that is, then they need to come forward too. How could you sit there knowing that Kelli has not been found and you have info that could help to find her?

Drop a postcard in the mail if you need to! Just let LE know what they need to know.

bumping up for Kelli and hoping there are some breaks in her case soon...

I hope so, too. There's been little in the news here and nothing new reported in a week or two. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB