GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelli was a lovely young woman. It would make sense that many men would be attracted to her. And the reason why a man might ask if a lovely young woman is married is to determine if she is single and available to date. It's not a stretch that NH was probably interested in KB, despite what KB thought about (or didn't think about) NH.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/historics/USSC_CR_0399_0078_ZO.html

Here is a case where the guy tried to create an alibi that was not solid.

Having a solid alibi - one that isn't wishy washy and holds up under scrutiny - is helpful when LE is trying to weed those out who may or may not be quilty of whatever crime LE is trying to solve.

If someone has a 'solid' alibi, it pretty much rules them out as being the one who committed the crime unless LE determines they may have been the mastermind of the crime but not the one who physically carried it out.

In Kelli's case, it bothers me that LE hasn't cleared anybody based on their alibi. They haven't named anybody but they haven't cleared anybody either. MB and/or others must not have a solid alibi covering Friday and Saturday when Kelli disappeared, because they haven't been cleared.

Earlier I posted that I'd put someone in jail based soley on whether or not they had a solid alibi - obviously it's not that simple and I was being flippant when I said that. Not having one though keeps you on the suspect list.

After one month, knowing what we know, we have narrowed the perp down to ~
1. Nick
2. Mike
3. Justin
4. random biker/bar patron
5. Ramsey rapist
6. co-worker
7. neighbor
8. Froggy's DJ (kidding)

At least we're getting closer to answering the question of who is responsible for Kelli's disappearance! Can any of these peeps be eliminated because they have a verifiable alibi? If so, LE hasn't told the public anything solid one way or another.

How long can Nick be held in jail based on his current charges?

Well that's a pretty good list, Woe!!! lol #4 does that include
just random people driving/walking by and not just a biker?
Just curious.
I take leaving the ring off could have two reasons; she would more
easily be hit on OR she didn't want people to know a married woman
was out at Froggy's without her hubby. Just throwing that out there.
If this was random, poor Kelli was at the wrong place at the wrong time!
Scary....
Do random perps really take the time to hide someone and all their
belongings that well? Seems to me only someone she knew would
have the need for that to hide any evidence bringing LE back to them. KWIM

If we were to take a vote now I can honestly say I couldn't pick one.
I'm sure LE has at least more info than we do in talking and watching
people but evidently not enough to make a case right now.

I had the same question, how long can they keep him for these charges?

Kelli was a lovely young woman. It would make sense that many men would be attracted to her. And the reason why a man might ask if a lovely young woman is married is to determine if she is single and available to date. It's not a stretch that NH was probably interested in KB, despite what KB thought about (or didn't think about) NH.

Of course what you say is true, but you might just ask that of anybody you're meeting for the first or second time - man or woman. We don't know if NH was interested in Kelli THAT WAY or not - you're making assumptions about his motive for asking a simple question.

I don't think it has ever been verified whether Kelli was wearing her wedding ring. I had wondered this many times and IMO it makes sense to speculate that she was not wearing the wedding ring if NH in fact asked her if she was married. And, btw, can we prove he ever even asked her that question. And the picture released shows her right hand. We don't know if she was wearing the ring.

Side note: I am going to mention that going down the JT angle is just not allowed here, as he was not a named player in this and it was discussion about him that caused Thread 8 to get locked up completely...I don't want to lose another thread, IMO, we work too hard here for that to happen.

Well that's a pretty good list, Woe!!! lol #4 does that include
just random people driving/walking by and not just a biker?
Just curious.
I take leaving the ring off could have two reasons; she would more
easily be hit on OR she didn't want people to know a married woman
was out at Froggy's without her hubby. Just throwing that out there.
If this was random, poor Kelli was at the wrong place at the wrong time!
Scary....
Do random perps really take the time to hide someone and all their
belongings that well? Seems to me only someone she knew would
have the need for that to hide any evidence bringing LE back to them. KWIM

If we were to take a vote now I can honestly say I couldn't pick one.
I'm sure LE has at least more info than we do in talking and watching
people but evidently not enough to make a case right now.

I had the same question, how long can they keep him for these charges?

No, number 4 doesn't cover random peeps, that would be number 5.
Also, even though this case and subject matter is serious, half the time my posts are not meant to be scientific or suggesting what is true. I'm simply pointing out, the long way, that we've gotten nowhere. That is as far as we know (LE propably has it narrowed down some).

I would think a married woman would wear her wedding ring wherever she goes - not so much with men. There's enough evidence that Kelli was on the outs with Mike. A woman in love with her husband doesn't go to bars alone without a group of friends. If peeps want to argue with me don't bother, it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Some random predators do - look at the patterns of serial killers. They removed their kills from the kill site and ate them sometimes. Who would ever think that? It happened once so it could happen again.

After one month, knowing what we know, we have narrowed the perp down to ~
1. Nick
2. Mike
3. Justin
4. random biker/bar patron
5. Ramsey rapist
6. co-worker
7. neighbor
8. Froggy's DJ (kidding)

At least we're getting closer to answering the question of who is responsible for Kelli's disappearance! Can any of these peeps be eliminated because they have a verifiable alibi? If so, LE hasn't told the public anything solid one way or another.

How long can Nick be held in jail based on his current charges?

True. And Sad. But I would hope and assume LE has narrowed it down a little more then that.

But I will play along.
Can we add the creepy guy who showed up at FB's pretending to be KB's father to the list? The one with the glass eye and cowboy boots/hat who was questioning everyone. He deserves a spot on the list (maybe even above #8...kidding:giggle:).

Iirc, Nick asked Kelli if she was 'single'. That would indicate to me that he was curious if she had a boyfriend or significant other. You might ask someone that question if they didn't have a wedding ring or engagement ring on their left hand. If someone is wearing a wedding ring, usually you just glance at their hand to figure out if they are married or not. With the under 25 group, you're not automatically thinking someone is married when they're in a bar without their spouse. To me, that could be a question you might ask anybody you've just met - girl or boy. Are you single?

It has occurred to me, ring or no ring, that we are only hearing NH's version of this supposed conversation he had with Kelli, in which she allegedly said "it's complicated"
Is there any reason to believe NH made up this entire conversation? Not saying it couldn't have happened, but would he benefit by telling people he asked her that and that was her answer even if the convo never took place, or if the convo went differently then the version NH is giving us?

True. And Sad. But I would hope and assume LE has narrowed it down a little more then that.

But I will play along.
Can we add the creepy guy who showed up at FB's pretending to be KB's father to the list? The one with the glass eye and cowboy boots/hat who was questioning everyone. He deserves a spot on the list (maybe even above #8...kidding:giggle:).

See how great brainstorming is? I never even thought of that - that he could be the one who took her. Talk about somebody who is brazen if that's the case.
I'm thinking that guy could be from the Black Ops something investigation team who are offering a reward for information. But who knows?

See how great brainstorming is? I never even thought of that - that he could be the one who took her. Talk about somebody who is brazen if that's the case.
I'm thinking that guy could be from the Black Ops something investigation team who are offering a reward for information. But who knows?

I am not sure when the Black Ops signed on, thought it was more recently, wasn't it a week after she went missing that he showed up at the bar? But, I had thought he could be an investigator type too? I forget if I asked VOH if he seemed like he could be homeless? Again IIRC, he was cut off and kicked out that evening, doesn't sound too professional, but maybe playing a role/undercover. I wonder if he was driving? Did he have a ride? Was he walking? Was he with others? Who was that random guy?

Now I'm kinda confused here. Because NH came forward and gave an
interview he is named a player? He was the driver and the last to see Kelli?

How is MB different from JT? One is a husband and the other a visitor to
Kelli's home. Wasn't JT the person she was texting to and forwarded her
picture to? To me that would make him more of a player than MB, no?

From what we've surmised from Kelli's actions that night I seem to think
she wanted to consider herself single just by not having her ring on.

Which goes against MB saying how much in love they were and there was
nothing wrong with the marriage. To me this makes him a liar who may
just lie about anthing that serves his purpose.

So could someone tell me why JT is not a player here?
Unless I misunderstood, JT spent the weekend there and went
to Froggy's with Kelli and they texted back and forth.

....AND he was with BOTH Kelli AND NH a few weeks before she disappeared, the 1st time she went to FB.

I already know why we can't discuss him - he has not been named as a POI, I just want to KNOW MORE!!!

It has occurred to me, ring or no ring, that we are only hearing NH's version of this supposed conversation he had with Kelli, in which she allegedly said "it's complicated"
Is there any reason to believe NH made up this entire conversation? Not saying it couldn't have happened, but would he benefit by telling people he asked her that and that was her answer even if the convo never took place, or if the convo went differently then the version NH is giving us?

True. That's the problem everyone and anyone could be lying. For some reason, the family isn't being completely honest about the state of Kelli and Mike's marriage. They must have their reasons.

Regarding Nick though, the media began asking him questions from the getgo and he was talking to them like there was no tomorrow. It's easy to be fooled by smooth talkers but what if he was just telling the reporters as it is/was in his own mind. He knew, because he's a RSO, that he was in deep for being considered a suspect. So why would he sit there and talk to them in the first place? I took that as a sign that he might be innocent as he seemed too relaxed and was simply telling it as it is from his perspective. Of course, he'd be on the defensive knowing his circumstances but I didn't even sense too much of that from him. I think LE wanted him locked up while they are trying to sort things out because they didn't want Nick giving a daily blow by blow to the media of what was being asked of him. Assumption on my part causes me to think NH would have clammed up if he is guilty. On the other hand, there are cases where the suspects who were media talkers turned out to be guilty so behavior can go either way.

Also I've heard people ask, 'why did Nick refer to Kelli as 'the soldier' and stuff like that. We can pick every word apart if we want too. To me, considering he had only met her two or three times - it wasn't as if they were longtime acquaintances or anything - so other than being shocked as anybody else was to find out something had happened to Kelli, what is Nick supposed to feel? Of course, he like anybody else, would retrace his relationship with her in his own mind. He's not off the hook as far as I'm concerned but since Kelli's personal life had gotten complicated, I'm not automatically going to fry NH because of his prior record.

Lastly, keep in mind that Kelli had called him for a ride. We've not been let in on the details of what time she called but I've heard peeps suggest that she called the bar and Nick was sent to pick her up. No, from what I understand, Kelli called Nick (I assume from her phone to his phone) and asked if he could give her a ride to Froggy's. Kellis could have walked into the frying pan by doing that, but it's not as if Nick sought her out on that night with a plan in mind to hurt her or seek her attentions out.

I am not sure when the Black Ops signed on, thought it was more recently, wasn't it a week after she went missing that he showed up at the bar? But, I had thought he could be an investigator type too? I forget if I asked VOH if he seemed like he could be homeless? Again IIRC, he was cut off and kicked out that evening, doesn't sound too professional, but maybe playing a role/undercover. I wonder if he was driving? Did he have a ride? Was he walking? Was he with others? Who was that random guy?

Is that like 'Who is that masked man'? lol Sorry I couldn't resist.

On a serious note, he sounds scary; and those are good questions
you ask...

DO NOT LINK TO UNAPPROVED SITES OR DISCUSS INFORMATION CONTAINED AT SUCH SITES.

DO NOT DISCUSS OR NAME INDIVIDUALS UNTIL IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THE INDIVIDUAL IS THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL AND IS A CASE PLAYER.

Thanks,

Salem

PS - Yes, I'm yelling!

Parker: I hear where you are coming from, but I think it is because JT has not been named in MSM. Above quote is 2nd post of this thread, and was put there because of discussion surrounding JT in the last thread (which is now locked). I would just hate to see it happen again.

Parker: I hear where you are coming from, but I think it is because JT has not been named in MSM. Above quote is 2nd post of this thread, and was put there because of discussion surrounding JT in the last thread (which is now locked). I would just hate to see it happen again.

thank you..... and I would as well..

there is a reason why links come up as *********** and a reason why we don't discuss rumors like they are facts.

Thanks for bumping that up.

I am totally on the fence about NH...I think LE was glad he was doing interviews, and they were watching his every move, hoping he would hang himself, so to speak, but then he came out with the info about the bloody clothes and I believe that is information LE had wanted to keep close to the vest. So, they put a halt to his interviews by arresting him. IMO, I am sure they had enough to arrest him prior to that but just let him keep talking.
I do have to say, if NH was lying during those interviews, I was fooled. I did find him to be believable. But, I have been fooled before so I am trying to force myself to be skeptical of what he said, remembering his background and we are really dealing with here.

Because for whatever reason, he's managed to fly under the radar of msm.
Talk about a huge chunk of possibility being overlooked imo.
Without saying a name, we have an old/new love interest where there has been recent known interaction/where they've been to the same venue before together/where there is some unconfirmed report the person was in NC but lives in FL?/among other things.

To me, it seems Kelli was disappointed she wasn't going to have his attention on that the evening, that he chose another activity, but that depends on where this person was at the time (NC or FL). I'm confused.

I think JT and MB are the 2 players in this to be looking at!

JMO

Would sure be nice & helpful if LE would rule some people out for us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties