GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. So, to speculate a bit, here's a theory: maybe NH tries to force himself on her in the car, she fights him off and threatens to call the police, he lets her out, she texts JT to call her asap (she's freaked out about what just happened and wants to vent; JT had met NH the week before; she wants to talk to JT - "hey, remember that guy from last week? You won't believe what just happened with him..."), NH meanwhile is mad and getting nervous that she will call the police and doesn't want to go back to jail, so he turns around and tracks her down...just opinion and speculation, but seems like it might fit.

.. good theory, but if the shoe was reversed, don't you think you'd call your husband first if someone tried that?

https://www.facebook.com/FindKelli

Uh..I found this which I have not seen before...

''...Detectives are in need of info on Kelli and the last person to see her, Mr. Holbert. Anyone who may have seen him and her that evening, or seen him doing something suspicious after that evening until the time of his arrest such as being in a remote location, buying a shovel, tossing something out of his vehicle or depositing items into a dumpster, etc. should contact Detective Locklear with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 587-3254 or CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477) or the the tip hotline, 910-433-1114...."

Go to photos, then flyers, then click on the first flyer and look at the post by the KB missing page. Strange, this is the only place I have seen this.

I hope that is okay to post. The site is administered by Kelli's sister.

Interesting. So, to speculate a bit, here's a theory: maybe NH tries to force himself on her in the car, she fights him off and threatens to call the police, he lets her out, she texts JT to call her asap (she's freaked out about what just happened and wants to vent; JT had met NH the week before; she wants to talk to JT - "hey, remember that guy from last week? You won't believe what just happened with him..."), NH meanwhile is mad and getting nervous that she will call the police and doesn't want to go back to jail, so he turns around and tracks her down...just opinion and speculation, but seems like it might fit.

IMO, if she was fighting him off and freaked out enough to want to call police then I think she would have gotten out of the vehicle and high tailed it back to her apartment and locked the door and then sent any text. I doubt she would walk casually back to her apartment while texting. Again, imo.

IMO, if she was fighting him off and freaked out enough to want to call police then I think she would have gotten out of the vehicle and high tailed it back to her apartment and locked the door and then sent any text. I doubt she would walk casually back to her apartment while texting. Again, imo.

Not necessarily. Not if she thought that the incident was over once he let her out of the car. Plus, who knows where she actually got out of the car; could have been a good hike back to her apt. I think I read somewhere that she was wearing sandals, not the best for moving fast. And have you seen how fast some people can send a text?
Just my opinion.

I still go back to Nick... His statements to the media, ALOT of details that have me wondering...
Nick quotes her as saying stop "right" here... To me this sounds like a demand by Kelli... Was there a confrontation in the car??? What happened on the short ride home from FB's to Meadowbrook??

He then said, "I said, I figured..." Kelli must have said something to Nick for him to " figured she didn't..."
She didn't want me to know where she lived;
Someone was there;
She didn't want to be seen together.

Two of these sentences are not flattering. In fact, they are negative and this made him angry... IMO, Nick thought there may have been something going on between he & Kelli. He picked her up, she had 8 drinks with him, they sang Karaoke, and he apparently left with Kelli... A guy might think this was a date... Nick also offered up the nugget that she was "texting alot" If I'm on a date, and she is texting "alot", I would be pissed!!! It is also MO that Nick forced himself on Kelli after leaving FB's, and she rejected... He now becomes angry & violent... Nick, who already had spent 7 years in prison for the previous Sex offense crime, can't have this happen again... He had to silence her... Again, this is JMO...

Now to me it sounds like she wanted him stop before he got any closer!
She wanted him to STOP! right then and there!
she wanted out!
Someone was there and she saw him!

All JMO

Not necessarily. Not if she thought that the incident was over once he let her out of the car. Plus, who knows where she actually got out of the car; could have been a good hike back to her apt. I think I read somewhere that she was wearing sandals, not the best for moving fast. And have you seen how fast some people can send a text?
Just my opinion.

She was wearing flip flops, so agreed not easy to run in...and yes, the younger generation are much faster at texting then I am. I suppose if she thought he was leaving she may have let her guard down, walking and texting to her apartment, but he could have circled back around and grabbed her. I can't toss out your idea completely, it is possible.

Now to me it sounds like she wanted him stop before he got any closer!
She wanted him to STOP! right then and there!
she wanted out!
Someone was there and she saw him!

All JMO

If it were me, and I am dropping a woman off @ 01:30am, and she suddenly says "stop right here, I'll walk", wouldn't you be a little concerned, enough to at least ask a question? Instead, according to Nick, he just let's her get out of the car??? Yet, he "figured" that (1) she didn't want me to know where she lived (2) Someone was there (3) She didn't want to be see together... Nick "Figured" all this, yet he wouldn't ask Kelli if there was something wrong???

There is one more quote of Nick's that I find very disturbing from April 18th:

'I'm grieving too,' Holbert told ABC, 'because she seemed like a really nice and cool person and I hate that she's missing. I hope that she's found for their sake so they can get closure.'
Nick is talking in the past tense about Kelli!!! He wants her found for the family to have closure!!! Closure is dealing with death!!! He knows!!!
Nick had 2 full days to concoct his story... He is currently in jail, so he in not going anywhere... LE, IMO has evidence against him, but trying to get more before they drop the hammer on him...

https://www.facebook.com/FindKelli

Uh..I found this which I have not seen before...

Go to photos, then flyers, then click on the first flyer and look at the post by the KB missing page. Strange, this is the only place I have seen this.

I hope that is okay to post. The site is administered by Kelli's sister.

Then wouldn't it be prudent to POST A PHOTO OF NICK'S CAR????????

Then wouldn't it be prudent to POST A PHOTO OF NICK'S CAR????????

Certainly would. And, wouldn't it also make sense to make it public that they are seeking the publics help. I have seen it no where else.

Then to me, it's only someone's opinion of what they personally are looking for, nothing whatsoever has been said by LE on those particular things.[/QUOTE

Long post alert!
I somehow missed that KB's sister OC had started a find Kelli page (got sucked into the Bain case). Looks like it was set up May 1st, but I could be wrong.

Here is the info from the Fayetteville PD Facebook page regarding Kelli missing http://www.facebook.com/Fayetteville.Police

"Missing Person: Kelli Bordeaux

Detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department are asking for the public’s assistance in locating Private First Class Kelli Bordeaux (23 years old), who has been missing since April 14, 2012. Fort Bragg officials reported her missing to Fayetteville Police on April 16, 2012. PFC Bordeaux was last seen around 1:20AM on April 14, 2012 leaving Froggy Bottoms located at 6326 Ramsey Street.

Kelli Bordeaux is described as:
• 5’1” tall, 102 lbs
• Blond hair
• Brown eyes
• Last seen wearing a pink tube top with spaghatti straps and black shorts.

Based on information gathered during the investigation, Detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department believe she may be in danger and are asking for anyone who may have seen her to contact Detective Locklear with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 587-3254 or CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477). "

and here it is from her sister's find Kelli page:
Fayetteville, North Carolina Since 4/14/2012 Please Help Find Kelli Bordeaux

Detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department are asking for the public’s assistance in locating Private First Class Kelli Bordeaux (23 years old), who has been missing since April 14, 2012. Fort Bragg officials reported her missing to Fayetteville Police on April 16, 2012. PFC Bordeaux was last seen around 1:20AM on April 14, 2012 leaving Froggy Bottoms located at 6326 Ramsey Street, with Nicholas Holbert, 25, a convicted sex offender: http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/details.aspx?SRN=016529S3 She has not been seen since.

Mr. Holbert was arrested for violation of his sex offender status, which requires him to provide a new address within 10 days of moving on April, 20, 2012.

Kelli Bordeaux is described as:
• 5’1” tall, 102 lbs
• Blond hair
• Brown eyes
• Last seen wearing a pink tube top with spaghetti straps and black shorts shown in above photo. (Detectives are asking that if you find an I-phone 4s or clothes in the North Fayetteville area matching this description, do not touch them and contact police)
• has several tattoos, one is on her right side that stretches from under her arm down her right side and thigh, shown in above photo.

Detectives are in need of info on Kelli and the last person to see her, Mr. Holbert. Anyone who may have seen him and her that evening, or seen him doing something suspicious after that evening until the time of his arrest such as being in a remote location, buying a shovel, tossing something out of his vehicle or depositing items into a dumpster, etc. should contact Detective Locklear with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 587-3254 or CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477) or the the tip hotline, 910-433-1114.

http://www.facebook.com/FindKelli
BBM: It was not posted as a comment, it was posted by the Find Kelli Page itself, so doesn't seem like an opinion to me. Why is that snipped from everywhere else I have read it?

Then to me, it's only someone's opinion of what they personally are looking for, nothing whatsoever has been said by LE on those particular things.

I agree with you on that!
I think they just want to know what the ppl that were out and about that night saw...

No matter if they think it important or nothing!

I agree with you on that!
I think they just want to know what the ppl that were out and about that night saw...

No matter if they think it important or nothing!

BBM: Who is 'they', was LE looking to find out if anyone saw NH purchase a shovel? Or, you think Kelli's sister or the page admin wrote that?

BBM: Who is 'they', was LE looking to find out if anyone saw NH purchase a shovel? Or, you think Kelli's sister or the page admin wrote that?

I took "they" as the facebook administrator or family. I think they (family) are convinced NH is the perp. (And he very well might be.) When I read the statement on the facebook page I felt it was written by the family/friend/administrator. It is not an official statement from LE. Basically they can write anything they want on the page. And I would too if it was me looking for answers.

I took "they" as the facebook administrator or family. I think they (family) are convinced NH is the perp. (And he very well might be.) When I read the statement on the facebook page I felt it was written by the family/friend/administrator. It is not an official statement from LE. Basically they can write anything they want on the page. And I would too if it was me looking for answers.

I am not sure I agree, but I am also not sure I disagree. :banghead: I really don't know. I think it seems to be written into a very official sounding statement, IMO. Either way, IMO the family focus is on NH, which leads me to believe they know more then we do about who LE thinks is responsible.
For some reason the 'shovel' part of the post specifically jumped out at me.

I do not think that came from LE
I believe thats a request from Kelli's sister !!

I do not think LE is looking for pp to tell them if they saw nick out front of FB
I believe they know what time he left the bar and what time he arrived back

A K-9 dog could track mwhere NH says KB got out of the car to wherever she walked to
i thinking they lost her scent and she go into another car.
I think LE is seeking info from ppl to tell them of anything they saw that night!

A person
A Car
A chopper
PPL walking
Running!
yelling
fighting
crying

etc etc

Well that's a pretty good list, Woe!!! lol #4 does that include
just random people driving/walking by and not just a biker?
Just curious.
I take leaving the ring off could have two reasons; she would more
easily be hit on OR she didn't want people to know a married woman
was out at Froggy's without her hubby. Just throwing that out there.
If this was random, poor Kelli was at the wrong place at the wrong time!
Scary....
Do random perps really take the time to hide someone and all their
belongings that well? Seems to me only someone she knew would
have the need for that to hide any evidence bringing LE back to them. KWIM

If we were to take a vote now I can honestly say I couldn't pick one.
I'm sure LE has at least more info than we do in talking and watching
people but evidently not enough to make a case right now.

I had the same question, how long can they keep him for these charges?

I think for quite a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member