GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody recall a comment early on in the investigation that J, Kelli's friend, had tickets to go somewhere Friday night (which is why he wasn't with her) Anybody remember that? At the time I didn't even know who or how the comment fit in with Kelli's life - the comment was brushed over.

If there's any truth to the comment though, that would mean J was in Fayetteville at the time, would it not? Anybody remember anything about this?

I remember mention that he had a ticket to somewhere (a concert?) that weekend. Maybe even that night. I don't understand how you are making the connection between him having a ticket to a concert and it necessarily being in Fayetteville. What do you mean?

Me neither. I recall a comment that stated that MB was unaware that J lived right down the road from him or something like that. But, since we don't know the state that MB was living in - NC or FL - how can we know the town? I remain confused about where MB thinks he was living on April 14. I know he said he was just visiting his dad but did he still consider himself living in Fayetteville? There's been conflicting information about that. It seems as if MB wants us to believe he was living in Fayetteville but on an extended (?-since April 3) visit to FL? :waitasec:

I think MB has been instructed on what to say in those interviews. I also think NH was instructed on what he could and couldn't say, he just said a little too much for their comfort. They made sure he doesn't do another interview any time soon. MOO!

NH gets questioned... yet, will not identify the friend to the public. Wow!
NH mentions that he "hopes she is found, so the family can have closure". OMG... what evidence could he have been told about?

As for the Ramsey St/ at 12... they may have evidence(video?) of someone there and waiting to see if they will come forward.
This is all my opinion, which could change... as soon as, an arrest is made:maddening:

I remember mention that he had a ticket to somewhere (a concert?) that weekend. Maybe even that night. I don't understand how you are making the connection between him having a ticket to a concert and it necessarily being in Fayetteville. What do you mean?

The concert claim comes from the site that's not allowed to be discussed here, probably for good reason in my opinion because I've followed many cases and it's gotten a lot of stuff wrong in the past.

I believe the only mainstream media mention of Justin is in the below article, and it's unclear if Kelli's brother is saying that Justin was in NC when Kelli disappeared or if he's just saying that Justin was in NC a week or two before when Kelli met Holbert.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/23/1173168

The concert claim comes from the site that's not allowed to be discussed here, probably for good reason in my opinion because I've followed many cases and it's gotten a lot of stuff wrong in the past.

I believe the only mainstream media mention of Justin is in the below article, and it's unclear if Kelli's brother is saying that Justin was in NC when Kelli disappeared or if he's just saying that Justin was in NC a week or two before when Kelli met Holbert.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/23/1173168

Oh, is that where that info came from? Once you hear a tidbit it's hard to recall if it was from a news article or from discussion here.

New Article -
http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/05/17/1178534?sac=fo.local

I guess unless you sign up at fayvbserver it's difficult to get the info. Police went to Florida to investigate.

Thanks for posting this new article Mamamia. After more than 2 weeks of nothing being reported it is good to read that things are happening in the investigation. Good to know that LE actually made the trip to FL to check things out first hand. Their indication that the FL investigation was productive is encouraging; they are tying up some loose ends.

Still sitting up here :fence: hoping that Kelli will be located soon and that justice will come to pass.

The phone did ping off a cell tower behind the Health Pavilion North building off Andrew Road, police said.

That was the report of activity from the phone, police said

BBM. Isn't this new information? The health pavilion is quite a distance away from any location we've looked into thus far. I thought her phone last pinged at or around FB and her home? This is miles away and by a freeway.

EDIT - NVM. Google maps fooled me. It is only about two tenths of a mile from FB.

BBM. Isn't this new information? The health pavilion is quite a distance away from any location we've looked into thus far. I thought her phone last pinged at or around FB and her home? This is miles away and by a freeway.

EDIT - NVM. Google maps fooled me. It is only about two tenths of a mile from FB.

I heard it the same way you have; around FB and home.
I could be wrong but I only heard mention of the health pavilion
regarding searches. Not sure.

The text messages are weird and I do not believe they would help NH any.
He already places Kelli in his care both arriving and leaving the bar.

But someone else might write regarding, home safely, and getting a ride
from a man, to shift LE's thoughts elsewhere and implicate someone not
happy with her. I don't think it was random. Like I said before, I still can see a bit of truth in NH but almost none in anyone else!

There has to be at least some info that LE gathered that would at least
warrant looking into and talking to someone else.

Does it seem odd to anyone else that someone would travel 600+ miles away to "buy a car"? How did Mike get there? Did he drive his own car? If so, where is THAT car now? When did he buy the car and from where?

I think there are been some conflicting stories about whether or not he visited Florida to buy a car or if he was visiting family.

Also, what young, newly-ish married couple goes several days without talking or texting? Nick said Kelli was on her phone frequently throughout the night... it's clear it wasn't to her husband. If she was talking to Justin (assuming they were becoming more than acquaintances), there should be a cell phone record of where they both were, more or less clearing Justin.

I think the fact they were in FL is indicative that they're looking closer at MB than anyone else... moo.

If you have a florida address and need a car this is the place to get one!
First off its cheaper!
Second we have no car isspection.
Im sure these ppl have kept their florida license...

I also think MB was staying with Dad.....

JMO

I think they should be looking for her closer to Florida!
JMO

They have the perfect guy to pin this on!
but is he responsible.

Not one word has been mentioned about NH since he was arrested.
I do not think LE has NH as their main focus.

JMO

Where is this JT guy?

I think she was very much alive when she got out of NH's car.
she got into someone elses car.
Left the state.

I dont think they will find her in the area of FB's

All JMO

:what::dunno::shakehead:

Wow...this new development sure is interesting. I had hopped off the MB could have done it train but I may have to hop a ride back on it..
Interesting.....

:what::dunno::shakehead:

Wow...this new development sure is interesting. I had hopped off the MB could have done it train but I may have to hop a ride back on it..
Interesting.....

Yup!!!

Justin is from St. Cloud, right? Was Michael staying there with his parents, too? (I can't remember whether or not his parents lived there or in a nearby city.)

MB was in Kissimmee just outside of orlando!

I think MB has been instructed on what to say in those interviews. I also think NH was instructed on what he could and couldn't say, he just said a little too much for their comfort. They made sure he doesn't do another interview any time soon. MOO!

NH gets questioned... yet, will not identify the friend to the public. Wow!
NH mentions that he "hopes she is found, so the family can have closure". OMG... what evidence could he have been told about?

As for the Ramsey St/ at 12... they may have evidence(video?) of someone there and waiting to see if they will come forward.
This is all my opinion, which could change... as soon as, an arrest is made:maddening:

I agree!
someone was out there looking for her! Waiting!
Drove a long way!!!!!

Considering LE's visit to St. Cloud, I find the need to re-process everything I thought I knew about this case. My head is spinning, I feel a headache coming on.
From what I know NH did not have any ties to the St. Cloud area.
Wow!

I think they may be looking at peeps other than NH...

Nick is an uber-nasty-sex offender.. but maybe what he said is true??? Maybe he really did drop Kelli off and she knew someone was waiting for her at her apartment that she didn't want him (NH) to see?

And she also seemed "nervous" (according to her Mother)

BBM It didn't appear that Kelli was nervous at FB; her instincts must have been good enough that she wouldn't leave FB with Nick if she had concerns about him.

Having Nick drop her off away from her apt would mean that she didn't want someone there to see him. The texts during the night will tell the story.

Considering LE's visit to St. Cloud, I find the need to re-process everything I thought I knew about this case. My head is spinning, I feel a headache coming on.
From what I know NH did not have any ties to the St. Cloud area.
Wow!

I agree and I will say I am not surprised as I thought this is where they should be focusing the investigation from the get-go! :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member