GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all along a few of us posters have been unwilling to hang NH based on the information we had so far. We kept trying to discuss motives that MB might have had. There existed a strong force of opposition to any other theory that didn't involve NH.

Patriot gave a good synopsis of the reasons we've been keeping MB on our radar all along.

Now there is this 'J' guy though and I'd like to know all about him too.

By the way, what has happened to the posters that seemed to be positive from the getgo that NH is guilty? I'd like to hear their theory as to why LE spent a few days investigating in Florida.

Will VOH ever be heard from again? Hope all is ok there.
If LE ever gets enough evidence to charge NH the first argument his lawyer will make is LE focused on him from day one and never fully investigated other possible suspects.Since the husband is the first person his lawyer will point at LE wants to be able to prove they thoroughly investigated his alibi.I do not know if Justin has come to NC to talk to the police if not I am sure they want to talk to him in person since he was there when KB and NH met and even if he had come to NC I am sure they would want to do a follow up interview with him.I also imagine their are other people from her hometown she had talked to in the weeks before he disappearance that LE wants to talk to.

Yes, you are making sense - LOL. This is all so confusing. From my understanding, and that can be wrong, JB and "Justin" are both from the St. Cloud area. JB the ex-boss did do an interview and said he had tried to reach her that weekend with no response. Exactly how that came about (the interview), I don't know. I thought JB was always in Florida, never in Fayetteville.

Justin is the "good friend"/ ex-boyfriend who visited in Fayetteville and who met Nick while playing pool with Kelli the beginning of April. I believe the text messages were to him that night, not JB. I think Mike was referring to him living "down the road" in Florida, not Fayetteville.

Do I make sense, LOL, and JMO!

Yes, you are making total sense. Your post describes the way I've understood the way circumstances are/were.

What I've been wondering is if there is any possibility we could be wrong about those circumstances and that Kelli had been texting JB in FL and that 'J' remained in Fayetteville. Have the dates 'J' visited Kelli ever been confirmed? The reason I bring this up is because JB spoke to the media early on, obviously distressed over Kelli's missing status. That makes me think it may have been JB who Kelli had been in communication with Friday night because JB spoke about the early texts between them that Kelli had answered and then the later texts that Kelli had not answered to include the texts he had sent to her (now worried) over the weekend.

Somewhere I read that Kelli and 'J' went to Froggy's for the first time on April 1 but MB claims he went to FL on April 3 so how does that fit?

I wish VOH or somebody would have been more specific as to when Kelli first went to Froggy's and what it meant to be a 'frequenter', almost a regular. Because there's only 13 days from April 1 to April 13 (impressed?) so, how many times did Kelli go to Froggy's in less than two weeks? I never heard any one mention that she went to F's in March.

With the above in mind, when did 'J' arrive in Fay in the first place and on what date did they first go to Froggy's, play pool and meet NH? When did Kelli return to F's? Alone or with 'J' again? If they had gone to F's for the first time on April 6th or 7th, the first weekend after MB said he left for FL, then that's the weekend before Kelli disappeared which was early morning of April 14. 'J' could have still been in Fay as only one week had passed. :waitasec: When you break it down, we're not talking about alot of time for Kelli to have established relationships at or with Froggy's. Had she and 'J' gone there together more than once? Was she going in there by herself after work? :waitasec:

Another consideration is that maybe Kelli was alone on Friday night - no MB and no 'J'. She may have felt forlorn regarding her love life so she was texting JB in FL (an old friend whose shoulder she could lean on). Kelli, it's been said, was fedup with MB and now maybe 'J' had let her down if she was expecting him to be with her for the weekend. So maybe she decided to send 'J' the picture of herself as in I'm all dressed up to go out and you're not here. JB may be the friend who knows the ins and outs of both Kelli's relationships with both of these men since JB has known her for nine years (I think he said).

The friend of hers "JT" being arrested there in Florida the day after she is reported missing... "RED FLAG"! MOO! MOO! MOO!

If LE ever gets enough evidence to charge NH the first argument his lawyer will make is LE focused on him from day one and never fully investigated other possible suspects.Since the husband is the first person his lawyer will point at LE wants to be able to prove they thoroughly investigated his alibi.I do not know if Justin has come to NC to talk to the police if not I am sure they want to talk to him in person since he was there when KB and NH met and even if he had come to NC I am sure they would want to do a follow up interview with him.I also imagine their are other people from her hometown she had talked to in the weeks before he disappearance that LE wants to talk to.

You make a good point that LE would want to speak to 'J'. And I believe they'd want to speak to JB at length about Kelli's relationships (see my post above), MB's father and stepmother, and any other people that MB claims he was with on April 13, 14 and 15.

Would it take LE four days to do that? If their only purpose in FL was to interview 'J', one LE officer could fly in and fly out the same day. I believe LE also wanted to spend some time talking to/working with their LE counterparts in FL too.

Does anybody recall a comment early on in the investigation that J, Kelli's friend, had tickets to go somewhere Friday night (which is why he wasn't with her) Anybody remember that? At the time I didn't even know who or how the comment fit in with Kelli's life - the comment was brushed over.

If there's any truth to the comment though, that would mean J was in Fayetteville at the time, would it not? Anybody remember anything about this?

I remember and I looked up concerts going on those dates. I did see some...

Someone? Are we sure Kelli's good friend is JB (because I think it might be JR). I'd appreciate knowing so I can still edit my long post.

adding - nope, initials are JB as per list linked below.

Two different guys. His initials JB, not "Justin" though. (Don't know if I'm allowed to say his name.) He and his wife are both on Kelli's facebook as friends. Wife's initials ANB. I'm not sure how or why he was interviewed, don't know if we ever knew.

I did notice something when I was trying to find his name to post that is very interesting. The site we are not allowed to mention is listed on HIS facebook under friends.

Okay, Errn says Kelli's friend is JB. I think he might be JR. But the wife is ANB, so maybe not? Shucks.
Oh, I see in the list I linked below that Kelli's friend's initials are JB, the same as Kelli's uncles.

Figure the odds that the people in this case have similar initials.

How many 'J' names are there? We have 'JT'(potentially) who I refer to as 'J'. We have JB (or JR) who is Kelli's St. Cloud friend. Every time I see the initials 'JB' I can't help but to think of Jose Baez (for those who don't know, he was Casey Anthony's defense lawyer).

There is 'JB' who is Kelli's uncle. 'JH' is Kelli's mom.

FB = Facebook, Froggy Bottoms and Fort Bragg.

NH is Nick. JH is Kelli's mom and MH is JH's brother, Kelli's uncle.

Also, Kelli's brother is Matt H, so MH gets confused with NH and Kelli's husband is MB. So Mike, Matt, Jason, Justin, Johnna, Nick -all with either a B or H last name or maybe a T!

I found the list with the names - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

Someone? Are we sure Kelli's good friend is JB (because I think it might be JR). I'd appreciate knowing so I can still edit my long post.

adding - nope, initials are JB as per list linked below.

I believe its JB and somewhere out there there is a toay show interview with him on it!
I questioned why a married man is texting a pretty woman all weekend.
I dont care how good friends you are.

All JMO

You make a good point that LE would want to speak to 'J'. And I believe they'd want to speak to JB at length about Kelli's relationships (see my post above), MB's father and stepmother, and any other people that MB claims he was with on April 13, 14 and 15.

Would it take LE four days to do that? If their only purpose in FL was to interview 'J', one LE officer could fly in and fly out the same day. I believe LE also wanted to spend some time talking to/working with their LE counterparts in FL too.

They may want to do more than interview. Maybe they are doing some forensic testing. I am wondering about the J guy now too. I just don't think it was Mike. However I could be wrong. They may have nothing and decided that they need to investigate all scenarios by doing some forensic testing of vehicles etc in Saint cloud. Maybe for Mike and Justin. Who knows. Justin could have been upset she was out at the bar with another guy?? Who knows? We really don't know the extent of their relationship.

<snipped by me>
What Mike did with Kelli, we do not know.
We do know that Kelli was texting alot Friday night. We know it wasn't Mike she was texting. If it were JT that was receiving these texts, and Mike saw these messages... It sent him over the edge...

It's my opinion that after reading the text messages between Kelli & JT, that Mike actually sent the final 2 texts from Kelli's phone.
<snipped by me>
It doesn't seem to make sense that Mike would have sent the final "got home safely" text though. If he did this, then he would have likely seen the opportunity to cast suspicion on the guy who gave her a ride home, so a text saying she got home safely would not have been in his best interest.

I think the last text was sent by either Kelli or Nick. Either Kelli did in fact get home safely and sent the text or Nick sent the text to deflect suspicion from himself.

anyone ever thought that maybe she is alive and that in order to keep herself safe, she does not want to be found?

I believe its JB and somewhere out there there is a toay show interview with him on it!

All JMO

Doesn't sound like they were texting all weekend, John B just said he texted her once on Friday morning and she replied:

http://radio.foxnews.com/2012/04/19/sex-offender-questioned-in-missing-soldier-case-video/

He then eventually found out she was missing when he saw it being discussed on Facebook. I don't see any reason to think him and Kelli were any more than just friends, he says Kelli was friends with his wife too.

It doesn't seem to make sense that Mike would have sent the final "got home safely" text though. If he did this, then he would have likely seen the opportunity to cast suspicion on the guy who gave her a ride home, so a text saying she got home safely would not have been in his best interest.

I think the last text was sent by either Kelli or Nick. Either Kelli did in fact get home safely and sent the text or Nick sent the text to deflect suspicion from himself.

True. Unless whoever had intercepted Kelli between Nick's car and her apartment wasn't thinking clearly. For instance, if whatever happened to Kelli wasn't intended to happen but when it did, the person decided to send the text to buy himself time? That way no one would be immediately concerned about not hearing from her the next morning. That's how it seems to have played out too except for JB who says he had grown concerned over the weekend. I get your point though.

Come to think of it, if MB was in the parking lot when Kelli arrived home they may have actually entered the apartment together. An argument could have ensued causing MB, who was already upset, to harm her.

Didn't someone get a text that said, 'call ASAP?' When they called, there was no answer. We'd have to know the times and who these texts were being sent to - I'm not sure we've ever had an official explanation about Kelli's texts. Discussion has been based on what we think.

Her brother Matt Henson is the person who stated the recipient of those text messages, he stated it on one of those early news videos he did in the beginning, he stated that those texts were sent to her friend "Justin"... I am thinking it is her friend "J.Thompson."
The friend that was arrested there in St. Cloud, Fl/Osceola County, Fl the day after she was reported missing. MOO!

I remember and I looked up concerts going on those dates. I did see some...

Universal has concerts and the house of Blues!
So does disney!
There is always something going on in that area!

All JMO

Doesn't sound like they were texting all weekend, John B just said he texted her once on Friday morning and she replied:

http://radio.foxnews.com/2012/04/19/sex-offender-questioned-in-missing-soldier-case-video/

He then eventually found out she was missing when he saw it being discussed on Facebook. I don't see any reason to think him and Kelli were any more than just friends, he says Kelli was friends with his wife too.

John B. may not be the person who received those texts on Friday night / Saturday morning from Kelli. But he said he'd been trying to reach her over the weekend - he talks so fast but I think he said her phone was dead but later his calls went directly to VM indicating the battery had been charged? Not sure how to interpret the phone stuff. I wonder how he ended up giving the interview in the first place? That alone makes me think he may at least think he knows more about Kelli's situation based on his relationship with her and her habits.

I swear there was more dialogue the first and second time I listened to JB's interview. More specific info about the texts he had sent her throughout the day - that she had answered the one he sent her on Friday morning (still in video) and then went on to say he texted her later that same day but never received an answer and that Kelli usually answers his texts within an hour, etc. (no longer in video). :waitasec:

Maybe I'm imagining things. But I think he seemed genuinely concerned and when he saw Kelli's FB page his concerns were confirmed. I don't think that he casually happened across the information - he was seeking out info about her whereabouts and wanting to know that she was alright.

I don't think they're an item, just friends. Not sure how that works with the younger generation after they are married but it doesn't mean there's anything automatically hinky there imo.

Her brother Matt Henson is the person who stated the recipient of those text messages, he stated it on one of those early news videos he did in the beginning, he stated that those texts were sent to her friend "Justin"... I am thinking it is her friend "J.Thompson."
The friend that was arrested there in St. Cloud, Fl/Osceola County, Fl the day after she was reported missing. MOO!

Are you sure MH used the real name of the recipient of Kelli's texts? Somewhere I was led to believe they were using a factitious name to represent the person by saying 'let's just call him Justin'. Not positive though but I'm sure I'm confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21