GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'm not sure I understand phantom's point.

VOH, who posted here earlier and is a verified local, claims that the Froggy peeps agreed that NH left the bar some time after 1AM in the morning. They seemed to have no issues with that timeframe. So there would be witnesses that Kelli was alive past midnight. :waitasec:

Also, VOH seemed certain about who had entered or gone out of the bar at the later time of beyond 1:15AM and said that no one had - just NH driving Kelli at that later time.
After 3 weeks of investigating interviewing and reinterviewing the people that where there that night and looking at her cell phone records I do not think LE believes this" after 1 AM time frame".If they did they would be looking for witnesses that saw her somewhere after 1 AM.

Okay, if MB didn't want to end the marriage and Kelli used her former boyfriend to move MB's stuff out (what and dump it on his driveway?) that MIGHT really pizz MB off. Would Kelli be that brazen? I wonder how much of MB's stuff was at the apartment. Since he had been in FL already for two weeks (MB said since April 3), he may have brought most of his clothes to FL with him. The furniture and accessories are probably mostly Kelli's. She had only been there for four months so not alot of time to accumulate too much stuff.

BUTcould MB, after buying his car earlier that month, have decided to return to Fayetteville to get the rest of his stuff (or hoping to return/work things out) and something said during their 3PM phone call prompted him to make the drive without Kelli's knowledge? MB could have surprised her when she was dropped off and things could have gotten ugly between them at that time.

I may be way off here on assuming that JB not JT was the J who would have helped Kelli get MB out of Fayetteville and back to FLA. I keep mistaking JB as having been there for a visit recently and have since the beginning of this case. It would be a stretch for me to think Kelli would have her "new possible love interest" (JT) move her husband back to FLA but a long time friend of both Kelli and MB sure.

Sorry I am not clear, I want to post but my brains sleepy.
JMO

No, just something stuck in the back of my mind that never came up again until the guy 'J' was mentioned (by MB I think). Now that LE has paid a visit to FL, I'd like to know if both MB and J said they were in FL on April 14-15.
In other words, is there someone other than MB that LE would go to FL to investigate.

I have not heard MB mention the friend, the only one I have heard mention him is her brother Matt. I may have missed that though, I have missed a few interviews.

They could have been down there looking for her. IDK...

I may be way off here on assuming that JB not JT was the J who would have helped Kelli get MB out of Fayetteville and back to FLA. I keep mistaking JB as having been there for a visit recently and have since the beginning of this case. It would be a stretch for me to think Kelli would have her "new possible love interest" (JT) move her husband back to FLA but a long time friend of both Kelli and MB sure.

JMO

I was thinking he may be a long time friend of her and JT.

Just popped in to see if anything new, hoping so hard that something has come to light. Obviously still on the same square as when I took a breather....:(. Hoping this gets solved. Kelli deserves so much more than this going cold. I cannot believe NH has been in custody this long and they have not gotten anything "valuable" out of him. I really hope this is not turning as cold as it feels....IMHO

Is it pure speculation that MB in fact moved all his belongings back to FL?
It's okay if it is (and I understand how one reaches that conclusion), but I am just making sure I didn't miss something.

I was looking again at the photo released of KB that evening trying to see if I could tell if there were any of MB's belongings in it. I could not tell for sure one way or another. What about those long sleeve shirts on the right? Seem like pretty long sleeves but it way just be the angle of the photo. One thing I did notice is that there is light peeking through the curtains, so it was daylight when that was taken. Of course, we pretty much already knew that, but I wanted to point it out.

Originally Posted by Soulmagent
I dont know why it is assumed that J and mike could not have both been in N.C a the same time. I might have missed that somewhere on the boards but what if the reason for J's visit was to give Mike a ride to pick up the new truck or help him move to back to flordia?
WBG
Reportedly J and Mike have never met. Reportedly Mike didn't even know J lived down the road from him in FL. When brainstorming about Kelli's case, one can only go by what has been said; that includes conflicting and probably misguided information. We don't know for sure if any of the times, texts and leaving bar, are accurate
Have no clue where you heard that J visited Kelli to assist Mike when, apparently, they don't even know each other. J reportedly is Kelli's longterm boyfriend prior to her marriage to Mike (I believe their two year anniversary would be coming up in July 2012). Therefore, they were experiencing a rough beginning to say the least.

I stated I might have missed something ,. I do believe there may be some confusion on who was visiting and There are 2 J's Kelli is friends with. I understand Kelli and Mike have a friend named J and Kelli has an Ex named J I have not seen where it has been reported or confirmed which J was visiting. I never said I heard anything. I speculated that maybe the friend was helping Mike move. This timing of the visit and Mike going back to Fl supporrt my speculation as They were rumored to both in NC on a few of the same days at least the 4/1 -4/3 and I clearly used the word "if" . It is not apparrent to me which one was visiting or where the info it was Kelli's ex that was there was confirmed.
Me.
I believe their marriage had issues but I wouldnt veiw Kelly as forlorn. I wouldnt even veiw their issues any more serious then any other young couple who has not yet figured out how to live ,play , and pay together. I do think they would have worked this out.
WBg
Why do/would you believe this? Sounds as if their marriage was one big hot mess. Especially sounds as if MB has some growing up to do and he's the older of the two. And, if Kelli still had feelings for J, that would further complicate things if MB wasn't pulling his weight and/or being supportive of Kelli while she was trying to do so. Please read my post again as I propose that, 'IF' Kelly had been forlorn; none of my posts are meant to convey the KNOWN truth (unless there's a link or the known truth has been backed up by facts). Neither I, nor you, really know - do we?

I read your post and I read mine again.I said I would not veiw Kelli was forlorn. I didnt state it as a fact or in a manner that would even lead one to believe I was posting anything other than an opinion . I was not trying to pass anything I posted as truth except on the terms of my honest opinion.

Now to answer your question on why I believe what I do currently about the subject of forlorness and her marriage.

She got up and went to work and get herself dressed up looking cute to go out. Not the way I think of a forlorn person. She was playing on her phone and texting people thoughout the day. Seems pretty normal.
So far as her marriage lasting forever ,that isnt what I meant. I do believe Kelli and Mike still had an attraction to each other that would have landed them back together in the short term. Kelli still had his picture all over facebook. If she was done the pictures would have went . Her family treats Mike like he is family if she as done they would have known.They also had texts between the two of them the morning before she became a missing person.

Their relationship sounds like alot of young peoples first year of marriage. when running away is a childish knee jerk reaction to every fight or daily stress,and going home to your parents you never lived away from seems to fix things for a minute. I do not believe this to be abnormal in the first year of a young couples who has as many changes in their life as quickly as they had. Moving away ,getting married ,living apart then together,new job.I think alot of young couples do this the first year. I know I did .

"John Buratti, Bordeaux’s friend, told The Daily the soldier had separated from her civilian husband of two years, Michael Bordeaux. He said Bordeaux was texting with a friend in Florida the night she was last seen.

“I know he texted her just before she disappeared,” Buratti said. The man in Florida told Buratti he “received [Bordeaux’s] message: ‘Got home safe.’ ”

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2012/04/20/042012-news-killgore-canal-1-3

It looks like JB spilled the beans about Kelli texting someone in FL. Perhaps part of LE's trip south was to question JB in more detail.

So, is this a "MSM" source saying KB & MB had separated?

Makes sense.
This case is driving me crazy. I want it to be solved so badly and can't help myself from checking to see if there is any new real information that has been released that could lead to an arrest or charges.

Otherwise, no body - no proof?

About LE looking for info around midnight on Ramsey Street. The detective said something about if anybody saw something that looked normal to them but would mean something to him. The detective didn't ask if anybody saw Kelli leaving the bar or walking or anything like that. I mean, if some good person did see her, that's a no brainer to tell LE, 'hey, I saw that girl on Friday around midnight'. imo LE wants more than that which is why I think they're looking for trunk loading, digging, a couple involved in an altercation, someone lurking outside of Froggy's, someone dumping something, etc.

One thing though, the detective's request for information does seem to move the timeline up from past 1:15AM to an earlier 12AM timeframe. I wonder why and I wonder why some of the Froggy peeps claim that NH left the bar with Kelli at the later time. :waitasec:

I do not think they are moving the timeline.
I think they are looking for someone that saw someone that was looking for Kelli and he was out in front of FB's waiting for her to come out. Maybe riding up and down the street or parked out front!
I do think NH and Kelli left at the time thats been stated. someone else was there...

After 3 weeks of investigating interviewing and reinterviewing the people that where there that night and looking at her cell phone records I do not think LE believes this" after 1 AM time frame".If they did they would be looking for witnesses that saw her somewhere after 1 AM.

Thanks for clarifying - that's what I thought you meant. :maddening: iykwim

JMO

Oh gotcha - yes, friend JB would make more sense in regarding needs help to move scenario. But, just for the record, no one has said that happened. We're only discussing possibilities, right?

I ran across an article that states that Kelli had been to St. Cloud to visit family and friends 'last month' (which would have been in March) and everything seemed great (per her good friend TC).

http://m.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/24/1173122

My heart goes out to Johnna. Let's hope she gets some answers soon and that she's finding the strength to cope with this from somewhere.

NOT a new article.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47187...iers-husband-we-were-very-happy/#.T7qBfu0qMnU

"...The husband of missing 23-year-old Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux denied any notion Thursday that his two-year marriage to her was in trouble at the time of her disappearance nearly two weeks ago. Appearing on TODAY Thursday along with Bordeaux’s brother Matt Henson, Mike Bordeaux told Matt Lauer: “We were very happy. We weren’t getting a divorce, nothing like that. Nothing was wrong with my marriage.’’

I got to thinking, it was Mike who got a call from the apartment complex wondering if they could enter the apartment and he instructed, yes, they could. If MB was in fact moved out, wouldn't MB need to say something like "well, I don't live there anymore but sure you can go in"? Because, IMO, upon LE arriving at the apartment they would have surely been able to tell if the apartment was occupied by both KB & MB or KB alone. So, let's say LE arrives at the apartment and realizes that MB is no longer living there, would they then still turn over the apartment to MB and her family? IMO, they would not. And, would KB's family want MB staying there with them if in fact he had already moved out, I think that would be awkard?
IMO, MB had not moved out of the apartment...but that does not mean they weren't having marital difficulties...IMO his statement that Nothing was wrong with my marriage. is a bit unrealistic and too idyllic for me to believe...every marriage has it's ups and downs, that is just reality. IMO.

I do not think they are moving the timeline.
I think they are looking for someone that saw someone that was looking for Kelli and he was out in front of FB's waiting for her to come out. Maybe riding up and down the street or parked out front!
I do think NH and Kelli left at the time thats been stated. someone else was there...

But if this is what LE is referring to by asking if anybody saw anything that may seem normal to them but may mean something to him (LE), then it's a pretty vague request. If I had driven down Ramsey Street at midnight, should I call the tip line and say 'hey I saw people on Ramsey Street'. I'm not trying to be a smart arse (to you) but what the heck?

The citizens of Fayetteville need a better hint as to what it is LE is wanting to know. Then again, I understand if LE asks, 'did anyone witness anybody doing xy or z', they'd get the nutcakes calling claiming they did see something. So I guess LE is saying that they think something may have been visible on Ramsey Street so peeps should put on their thinking caps about that night (if they were there) and if something pops up, they should mention it to LE. :waitasec:
So something that may have looked normal on Ramsey Street around midnight.

NOT a new article.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47187...iers-husband-we-were-very-happy/#.T7qBfu0qMnU

I got to thinking, it was Mike who got a call from the apartment complex wondering if they could enter the apartment and he instructed, yes, they could. If MB was in fact moved out, wouldn't MB need to say something like "well, I don't live there anymore but sure you can go in"? Because, IMO, upon LE arriving at the apartment they would have surely been able to tell if the apartment was occupied by both KB & MB or KB alone. So, let's say LE arrives at the apartment and realizes that MB is no longer living there, would they then still turn over the apartment to MB and her family? IMO, they would not. And, would KB's family want MB staying there with them if in fact he had already moved out, I think that would be awkard?
IMO, MB had not moved out of the apartment...but that does not mean they weren't having marital difficulties...IMO his statement that Nothing was wrong with my marriage. is a bit unrealistic and too idyllic for me to believe...every marriage has it's ups and downs, that is just reality. IMO.

Good points. You know how when something, an image or something someone has said that you know you saw or heard, gets in your head but then someone comes along and says something different and you're like, huh?

At the very beginning, the first time we saw Olivia, she indicated that Kelli and Mike were in not in a good place - it was her body language and something she uttered; then, all of a sudden, she changed her tune.
It may be a strategy similar to keeping the enemy close. Also, it's very hard to believe, when things like this happen, that the crime was committed by the hand of a family member as many cases have proven out to be the case.
The jury is still out imo and hoping it isn't him as that just makes it worse for the whole family too.

Good points. You know how when something, an image or something someone has said that you know you saw or heard, gets in your head but then someone comes along and says something different and you're like, huh?

At the very beginning, the first time we saw Olivia, she indicated that Kelli and Mike were in not in a good place - it was her body language and something she uttered; then, all of a sudden, the she changed her tune.
It may be a strategy similar to keeping the enemy close. Also, it's very hard to believe when things like this happen as many cases have proven out.
The jury is still out imo and hoping it isn't him as that just makes it worse for the whole family too.

BBM: Yes, Woe...I do.

The things that make you go "huh"?
Happens to me almost every time I log in to WS!!

Also, if MB is the perp, then he'd act as if everything was normal because he wouldn't want to alert LE that it was not.

It's too weird though that there seems to be so much controversy about the state of MB and KB's relationship. Someone just posted where the friend, JB, says Kelli had separated. What would be his reason for lying? Then there was OC's initial reaction and the fact that MB said he was out of town to visit his father and later said to buy a car but he'd been gone since April 3. :waitasec:

Then the biggie - is this MSN? - that he received a call from Kelli's phone in the wee hours of the 17th of April which was Tuesday but went back to sleep. He didn't report the call to LE until the morning. :waitasec: I'm sorry but how does one reconcile that non action on a husband's part?*****This is nonsubstantiated information*******can't find an official link.

Also, if MB is the perp, then he'd act as if everything was normal because he wouldn't want to alert LE that it was not.

It's too weird though that there seems to be so much controversy about the state of MB and KB's relationship. Someone just posted where the friend, JB, says Kelli had separated. What would be his reason for lying? Then there was OC's initial reaction and the fact that MB said he was out of town to visit his father and later said to buy a car but he'd been gone since April 3. :waitasec:

Then the biggie - is this MSN? - that he received a call from Kelli's phone in the wee hours of the 17th of April which was Tuesday but went back to sleep. He didn't report the call to LE until the morning. :waitasec: I'm sorry but how does one reconcile that non action on a husband's part?

BBM: That is not ringing bells with me...
IMO, it does appear MB was trying to deflect attention from problems in his marriage but I do not know why. It could have been because he had not told his family, it could have been because he was embarrassed. I mean, it could have been just that he didn't want the public to know about his marital problems, but his approach backfired. Then again, it could have been a more sinister reason...I just don't know. Sure wish I did.

Soulmagnet,
Yes I'm confused as to what J did what when and who is who so everything is speculation at this point based on bits of information.

Regarding my use of the word 'forlorn' when referring to what may have been Kelli's state of mind. The word suggests one who is 'lonely' to me, but it's defined as, 'pitifully sad' or 'hopeless' which has stronger implications. Before I looked up the definition, I was going to express that what you describe that Kelli didn't seem to be (can't get dressed, hard to go to work or keep up with relations), I would have labelled as being one who is 'depressed'.

Maybe Kelli was confused about her relationship status and coping (she told her mom she was going out to drink) the best that she knew how to at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9