GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lordy, lets get this moved off of page 28. We've been on page 28 since last Tuesday and today is Sunday.
Any word by chance on the search?

Where is Kelli? Who caused her to go missing? Answers are needed.

I cant believe there is nothing at all !!!!!!
No news no updates Nada!

I have a feeling LE knows something but needs to be able to prove it!
I do not think this has anything at all to do with Nick H!

Oh, dear. If they can't confirm race for age, sounds like she has been in the river for some time. I feel numbed by this announcement.

Just south of the 295 bridge...OMG!!! My heart is breaking with mixed emotions.

I have checked in on this case everyday. Kelli looks so much like a Family Member it made this case one of the toughest for me to follow. Yet i had to keep checking in. This has just been heartbreaking news. Yet it's time for Kelli to come home. A Family is about to get bad news of a loved one :rose:

Yeah, it's always difficult to have a desire for an outcome in these situations where an unidentified body has been found. I don't want to say I hope it's her since obviously I would hope she is a live and this isn't her. However, I feel if she was alive, she'd be found by now. So, if she is not alive, I hope this is her and her family can move on to the next stage in this horrible situation.

I have checked in on this case everyday. Kelli looks so much like a Family Member it made this case one of the toughest for me to follow. Yet i had to keep checking in. This has just been heartbreaking news. Yet it's time for Kelli to come home. A Family is about to get bad news of a loved one :rose:

Yeah, if it's not Kelli, someone else has a sad story as well.

Yeah, it's always difficult to have a desire for an outcome in these situations where an unidentified body has been found. I don't want to say I hope it's her since obviously I would hope she is a live and this isn't her. However, I feel if she was alive, she'd be found by now. So, if she is not alive, I hope this is her and her family can move on to the next stage in this horrible situation.

I agree. I hope this is Kelli. I wish it could be a good outcome but so often not. The not knowing has to be worse long term than knowing.

My gut tells me it's her and I feel sick to my stomach. It may not be her though. I want her family to have closure and would rather her be found then for them to go on never knowing what happened. If this is her I just pray her body will give answers as to who did this to her. I want the person responsible to pay. I pray no one gets away with murder. Being in the water so long will make it harder to find evidence, perps DNA etc.

My gut tells me it's her and I feel sick to my stomach. It may not be her though. I want her family to have closure and would rather her be found then for them to go on never knowing what happened. If this is her I just pray her body will give answers as to who did this to her. I want the person responsible to pay. I pray no one gets away with murder. Being in the water so long will make it harder to find evidence, perps DNA etc.

I feel sick too :grouphug:

How close is this to where she went missing....??? I have mixed emotions, bittersweet. I don't want it to be her, and yet if she is not alive anymore, she needs to be put to rest properly. So we will wait and see....

After mapping it, i bet its her.... Time for prayer....:(

They can't identify the race or age but identified her as female. Could this be because the body is only about 5 feet tall? I have a big gut feeling that this is her. My heart hurts. Why is this hitting me harder than any other case? I feel like I knew her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman