GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The proximity is very very close. I, too, feel that this will be Kelli.

I just hope the river has left some evidence to be found on this body so that the guilty party can see justice properly.

Kelli, it may finally be time to come home.

Is it 295 or 95...the map upthread shows just south of 95.

The body was found just south of 295. I believe the stories have been saying that LE put their boats in the river near I-95/Campbellton Landing, which is 5 miles south of where the body was found.

I am hoping to hear from VOH, he/she should be coming on soon....I am sure living there they have heard....I am preparing to be very sad. I mean its sad either way, someone is in for heartbreak, but I just have this strong feeling, and the fact they cannot tell race and such is very telling its been in the water for some time. I would think they can tell its female from possible clothing, hair, size, many things factor in. But if skeletonized totally they would not be so sure yet. So guessing other things factor in. I just hope they treat it gently and she gets to go home now. Yup, this one really sucks...:(

Ok, I'm here, my eyes are bleeding from reading 600 pages of documents on the Isabel Celis case and trying to seperate things and screen shot them, my head is spinning. Whew Anyone map where this body was found?

Is it 295 or 95...the map upthread shows just south of 95.

I am going back to the map now to check it out, they had said campbells landing, but now that i have more exact will redo a more accurate one. Something to do while waiting it out....:(

Ok, I'm here, my eyes are bleeding from reading 600 pages of documents on the Isabel Celis case and trying to seperate things and screen shot them, my head is spinning. Whew Anyone map where this body was found?

Bella did!

Cumberland County investigators confirm a body was found in the Cape Fear River Sunday afternoon, but they do not believe it's connected to the disappearance of Ft. Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux.

The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office says the body is believed to be that of a woman. It will be sent to the state medical examiner's office in Chapel Hill to determine the cause of death.

The body was found near the I-295 bridge over the river near Campellton Landing. That's near the Froggy Bottoms bar where Kelli Bordeaux was seen the night she disappeared.

Fayetteville police were initially called to the scene where the body was found about 12:30 Sunday afternoon. They turned over the investigation to Cumberland County.
http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/may/27/body-found-cape-fear-river-ar-2313071/

Too close....:( Poor poor girl....I knew it was going to end up like this, but its not making it any easier.... I too hope they find what they need to clarify who did this and to finally put the right man in jail, or to charge the right man that they have....if you know what I mean.

Cumberland County investigators confirm a body was found in the Cape Fear River Sunday afternoon, but they do not believe it's connected to the disappearance of Ft. Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux.

The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office says the body is believed to be that of a woman. It will be sent to the state medical examiner's office in Chapel Hill to determine the cause of death.

The body was found near the I-295 bridge over the river near Campellton Landing. That's near the Froggy Bottoms bar where Kelli Bordeaux was seen the night she disappeared.

Fayetteville police were initially called to the scene where the body was found about 12:30 Sunday afternoon. They turned over the investigation to Cumberland County.

Now thats very interesting!
They must have a reason to think its not her!

okay, and their point is...???? Kelli is a woman...????

That's a confusing article because Campbellton Landing (which is spelled wrong in the article) is not close to 295, where other reports have stated the body was found.

I wish VOH was here, wonder if any other missing woman in that area we don't know of. Or if any have fallen off a boat recently and not been found. Otherwise who knows....????This is heartbreaking and stomach knotting...ugh

If this is Kelli in that river, I'm back to 99% Nick did it. If they would have found her else where I might think differently. I think LE has been scraping for every possible scenario and checking all alibi's etc. With the last cell phone ping and the "got home safely" texts, finding her in that river close to Froggy Bottoms spells out HOLBERT IMO. Let's just pray this body will give us the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman