DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it matters because it just might have caused what happened
to happen.

For me personally, if there was one NH there, there were others;
maybe not with the same background but yet still with 'a problem'.

I sincerely think that if she had chosen the likes of the other bar;
we wouldn't be here now. A biker bar is just that; a biker bar.
The place isn't exactly classy with a hiding deadbeat dad; and
an RSO sleeping in the back yard essentially.
Yes, you're right; she was there and it was her downfall sadly.
I don't believe this was a stranger at all.

I do, at this point in time, I totally believe that this could be a random snatch and grab. I'll stick my neck out. When and if LE says differently, then I'll say I was wrong.

All depends on who else was there at the bar that night. A biker bar isn't open only to bikers.

According to VOH, FB's attracted a varied clientele, many folks knowing each other from prior visits there. FB's didn't only get bikers. And VOH described the biker community as also varied. I didn't get the feeling it was a secret hideout for the Hell's Angels or one of the rogue violent type groups.

If this were the very first time KB had ever gone to FB's then that would be (more) suspicious. But she had been there on at least a few occasions, was known by many, obviously felt comfortable enough with the place and chose to go there again that evening. I assume it's because she felt fine going there and liked it.

Now why she trusted NH and felt comfortable with him specifically, who can say. She was young and trusting. Too trusting, as it turns out.

If she had gone elsewhere then it stands to reason she would not have likely gotten a ride with NH and she likely would be alive and well.

I'm so confused with this case my head is spinning lol

I think the problem may be that we're filling in our own
gaps for that night and there is obviously to much missing.

I see one scenario here and say, that's it!!!! Then another
comes along and I jump on that train!!!

Oh well.

I'm so confused with this case my head is spinning lol

I think the problem may be that we're filling in our own
gaps for that night and there is obviously to much missing.

I see one scenario here and say, that's it!!!! Then another
comes along and I jump on that train!!!

Oh well.

That IS the problem, and while LE stays silent this case stays silent and doesn't move an inch.

I think the problem may be that we're filling in our own gaps for that night and there is obviously to much missing.

It's easy to do that.

I try to stay away from theories and scenarios and speculation other than simply watching the actions of LE and see what they are doing, and where they are going (figuratively-speaking).

I'm not interested in either guessing or making up something to fill in case gaps. Since the public does not have the investigatory details and I am part of the public, there's nothing to do but wait and hope.

Not every case gets solved. It's a sad reality. Hopefully this one will.

:woohoo:
All depends on who else was there at the bar that night. A biker bar isn't open only to bikers.

According to VOH, FB's attracted a varied clientele, many folks knowing each other from prior visits there. FB's didn't only get bikers. And VOH described the biker community as also varied. I didn't get the feeling it was a secret hideout for the Hell's Angels or one of the rogue violent type groups.

If this were the very first time KB had ever gone to FB's then that would be (more) suspicious. But she had been there on at least a few occasions, was known by many, obviously felt comfortable enough with the place and chose to go there again that evening. I assume it's because she felt fine going there and liked it.

Now why she trusted NH and felt comfortable with him specifically, who can say. She was young and trusting. Too trusting, as it turns out.

If she had gone elsewhere then it stands to reason she would not have likely gotten a ride with NH and she likely would be alive and well.
Your statement here about the biker bar brought back an experience that I had at a bar in my town that I would like to share. Usually, when I have gone out to bars, I don't dress up. I wear jeans and my hair in a ponytail, as I don't want a bunch of men bothering me. However, on occasion, I got all dressed up. I was dolled up that night, and went into a bar that I had been in before, and knew many people who hung out there. I had been going through a rough patch in my life, and I decided I needed to drink about it. I know, probably not the wisest move, but it is what I did. This night the bar was nearly empty, save a couple of bikers playing pool and a scattering of other people. The two bikers decided they liked the way I looked, and wanted a piece of me I guess. They were making obscene remarks to me, about what they wanted to do with me. I treated them like I would any other fools who were bothering me, I told em in no uncertain terms that they ain't getting any of this. Well, they shocked me by picking me up, throwing me over one's shoulder, and starting to take me out the back door. No one else saw this at all. I was fighting and kicking and yelling and telling them to put me down. While being thrown over this dude's shoulder, I noticed the emblem on the back of his jacket. He was a member of the Outlaws. It just so happened that I actually knew a member of that group, and so I threw out his name, and told him they were gonna be in BIG trouble if so and so found out they were bothering me. They stopped in their tracks, put me down, and left the bar. I haven't seen them since. It was a close encounter that I am lucky to have gotten out of. I guess God really does look out for drunks and fools. The thing is, the Outlaw biker that I know has never been anything but nice and friendly to me. He must have some rank, because they scattered. There are all types of bikers, and even some in 1% groups are not ones that would kidnap and murder women. However, there is an element out there that don't live any way except the way they choose. They are the dangerous ones.

:woohoo:Your statement here about the biker bar brought back an experience that I had at a bar in my town that I would like to share. Usually, when I have gone out to bars, I don't dress up. I wear jeans and my hair in a ponytail, as I don't want a bunch of men bothering me. However, on occasion, I got all dressed up. I was dolled up that night, and went into a bar that I had been in before, and knew many people who hung out there. I had been going through a rough patch in my life, and I decided I needed to drink about it. I know, probably not the wisest move, but it is what I did. This night the bar was nearly empty, save a couple of bikers playing pool and a scattering of other people. The two bikers decided they liked the way I looked, and wanted a piece of me I guess. They were making obscene remarks to me, about what they wanted to do with me. I treated them like I would any other fools who were bothering me, I told em in no uncertain terms that they ain't getting any of this. Well, they shocked me by picking me up, throwing me over one's shoulder, and starting to take me out the back door. No one else saw this at all. I was fighting and kicking and yelling and telling them to put me down. While being thrown over this dude's shoulder, I noticed the emblem on the back of his jacket. He was a member of the Outlaws. It just so happened that I actually knew a member of that group, and so I threw out his name, and told him they were gonna be in BIG trouble if so and so found out they were bothering me. They stopped in their tracks, put me down, and left the bar. I haven't seen them since. It was a close encounter that I am lucky to have gotten out of. I guess God really does look out for drunks and fools. The thing is, the Outlaw biker that I know has never been anything but nice and friendly to me. He must have some rank, because they scattered. There are all types of bikers, and even some in 1% groups are not ones that would kidnap and murder women. However, there is an element out there that don't live any way except the way they choose. They are the dangerous ones.

Thanks for sharing. That is exactly where I was going with my
post but you said it all.
Some scary stuff!!!

It's easy to do that.

I try to stay away from theories and scenarios and speculation other than simply watching the actions of LE and see what they are doing, and where they are going (figuratively-speaking).

I'm not interested in either guessing or making up something to fill in case gaps. Since the public does not have the investigatory details and I am part of the public, there's nothing to do but wait and hope.

Not every case gets solved. It's a sad reality. Hopefully this one will.

Yep, it sure is easy to write your own version and then see
someone elses that sounds much better lol
I hope Kelli's is not one of the ones in the not solved cases.
I really got involved in this one like I know her personally. :waitasec:

:woohoo:Your statement here about the biker bar brought back an experience that I had at a bar in my town that I would like to share. Usually, when I have gone out to bars, I don't dress up. I wear jeans and my hair in a ponytail, as I don't want a bunch of men bothering me. However, on occasion, I got all dressed up. I was dolled up that night, and went into a bar that I had been in before, and knew many people who hung out there. I had been going through a rough patch in my life, and I decided I needed to drink about it. I know, probably not the wisest move, but it is what I did. This night the bar was nearly empty, save a couple of bikers playing pool and a scattering of other people. The two bikers decided they liked the way I looked, and wanted a piece of me I guess. They were making obscene remarks to me, about what they wanted to do with me. I treated them like I would any other fools who were bothering me, I told em in no uncertain terms that they ain't getting any of this. Well, they shocked me by picking me up, throwing me over one's shoulder, and starting to take me out the back door. No one else saw this at all. I was fighting and kicking and yelling and telling them to put me down. While being thrown over this dude's shoulder, I noticed the emblem on the back of his jacket. He was a member of the Outlaws. It just so happened that I actually knew a member of that group, and so I threw out his name, and told him they were gonna be in BIG trouble if so and so found out they were bothering me. They stopped in their tracks, put me down, and left the bar. I haven't seen them since. It was a close encounter that I am lucky to have gotten out of. I guess God really does look out for drunks and fools. The thing is, the Outlaw biker that I know has never been anything but nice and friendly to me. He must have some rank, because they scattered. There are all types of bikers, and even some in 1% groups are not ones that would kidnap and murder women. However, there is an element out there that don't live any way except the way they choose. They are the dangerous ones.

You are so lucky! God was watching over you that night. It's too bad that a girl can't get dressed up, just to feel and look pretty without having some pervert around that can't control their impulses.

I understand why Kelli was dressed the way she was. She is in an army uniform all day long. Sometimes a girl wants to doll up and go have a few drinks.

Unfortunately going without a group of "trusted" friends just isn't safe. Now you might as well get dressed up and have a drink and karaoke party at home.

At first, I wondered about Nick, then i wondered about Mike, now, with nothing forthcoming from LE, it's sounding more like a snatch and grab to me.

but there is also this Justin guy!
He received the pic!

so as i see it its one of these two!

I dont see it as someone in that bar!

I think someone was driving passed FB's that night many times
waiting for her to leave!

We don't know what her feelings were at that time. I think
she may have been stressed out to the point where she
wanted to just 'let her hair down' so to speak and have some
fun and escape the real world for one night.

Froggy's might just have offered her that.
But, I'm just speculating here....

I think she and J had a thing going!
I also think maybe he was supposed to go out with her that friday night and cancelled on her. She got mad and said im going anyway! and im wearing this!

Pure speculation on my part but she went to a bar she only went to with J.
So that would be the most likely place he would look for her.
LE asking if anyone saw anything Im thinking maybe he has a chopper and was crusing the strip there waiting.
Saw her leave and followed.

JMO

It's agreed that the photo of Kelli from that night was likely sent to Justin, right? She wasn't likely to get dressed hours and hours prior to going out. If she sent that photo to Justin and he received it, it would have pinged his cell phone and there'd be a record of that ping from his phone. His phone pinging anywhere from that wasn't Florida would likely cause instant suspicion from the police, but he's never been named a POI.

In addition, didn't he say that he had tried calling Kelli and couldn't reach her? Again, there would be a trace of where he tried to call her from.

I don't think Justin is a likely suspect.

IIRC, Nick didn't ask her if she was married--just if she was seeing someone. I tried to find the interview/clip but couldn't this morning. Maybe someone can correct my memory.

iirc NH said he did not find out Kelli was married until LE told him

(which I think was a lie.. but that is jmhoo at this point)

Also - didn't Nick say that he met Kelli when she was playing pool with a male friend? Maybe he was interested in figuring out if they were together or not--I don't really think it's that rare of a question.

Plus, if he saw Kelli with a male friend at a bar, no wedding ring, it's not hard to see why he may be surprised to find out later she was married. Mike said he never went to any bars here with her.

After one month, knowing what we know, we have narrowed the perp down to ~
1. Nick
2. Mike
3. Justin
4. random biker/bar patron
5. Ramsey rapist
6. co-worker
7. neighbor
8. Froggy's DJ (kidding)

At least we're getting closer to answering the question of who is responsible for Kelli's disappearance! Can any of these peeps be eliminated because they have a verifiable alibi? If so, LE hasn't told the public anything solid one way or another.

How long can Nick be held in jail based on his current charges?

Iirc, Nick asked Kelli if she was 'single'. That would indicate to me that he was curious if she had a boyfriend or significant other. You might ask someone that question if they didn't have a wedding ring or engagement ring on their left hand. If someone is wearing a wedding ring, usually you just glance at their hand to figure out if they are married or not. With the under 25 group, you're not automatically thinking someone is married when they're in a bar without their spouse. To me, that could be a question you might ask anybody you've just met - girl or boy. Are you single?

Woe, that makes sense to me. I don't think there's anything fishy about him having asked her or the fact he'd be surprised to find out she was married.

As VOH said in an earlier thread, Kelli wasn't considered a "regular" but she was becoming a "frequenter." If I saw someone at a bar without their spouse enough to be considered a "frequenter," I would be surprised to find out they were married too. It's not an indication that things were going so well in the marriage, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member