GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how long they can hold him for not registering an address as an RSO. Are you sure he is still incarcerated?

He was arrested for a felony...living too close to a place that cares for minors (which I think is probably the church next to Froggy Bottoms). He's still in jail because his bail is $100,000.

Nick was not on parole or probation. He had already completed his time on parole after being released from prison several years ago. The original recent charge was failure to register a new address after he moved out of his mom's place.

He violated terms of his parole. Yes they can hold him and on a high enough bond that he can't bail out.

Thank you to VOH910 for their insight! I was starting to lean more towards NH after listening to the interview with Kelli's sister, but now def. not thinking NH. Has their been any word from her friend that was playing pool with her when she first started going to FB's?

NH has been in jail since 1 - 2 wks after Kelli's disappearance. He was arrested for RSO violations.

Thanks. Gawd i knew that. Following too many cases at a time.:iamashamed:

Glad to see posting has picked-up on Kelli's Thread - things have been way too quiet for several weeks. Thank you VOH for your posts, clarifications and input. You have, from the start, posted things as you "saw them" and "believed them to be". Your posts have been helpful in giving us insight into the events at FB related to KB going missing that we would not have had without your posts.

Upon reflection after these months, one question keeps coming back to me. If NH had simply said that he dropped her off at her place and returned to FB - why would that not have been a better "cover" than the story about "being spooked and wanting to be let out on the road to apts"?

Some may say that the "spooked/let out here" story allowed for other possible suspects and that NH was quick enough to decide on that story. Others may say, that the "spooked/let out here" story is truth and there was in fact someone else involved. I tend to think that since LE has not named NH at this point - that they have no solid evidence that he caused harm to KB. I guess I am still up here :fence: Frustrating.

From FPD- this neighborhood is a hop, skip and a jump from Froggy Bottoms...
Detectives with Fayetteville Police Department’s Special Victims Unit are investigating a report of a Sexual Assault that occurred during the early morning hours of July 13, 2012. The female victim was in her residence on Bubble Creek Court when an unknown suspect broke into the residence and sexually assaulted her. Police responded to the residence shortly after the incident occurred after being notified of the assault around 4:30AM,

The suspect is described as:
• White Male
• Between 5’8” and 5’11” tall
• Wearing blue jeans a dark colored hoodie (made of windbreaker material)

Detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department’s Special Victims Unit (SVU) are investigating the incident. Members of SVU, along with assistance from members of the Fayetteville Police Department, have conducted a canvass earlier today of the neighborhood where the assault occurred.

NH is in jail, so that rules him out from this assault...just makes me wonder if Kelli going missing might have been a crime of opportunity?

snipped for brevity:
Upon reflection after these months, one question keeps coming back to me. If NH had simply said that he dropped her off at her place and returned to FB - why would that not have been a better "cover" than the story about "being spooked and wanting to be let out on the road to apts"?

Yes! Good point. Wish my memory of cases was better than it is, but IIRC those who are guilty tend to embellish and fabricate more then they need to...
they go overboard trying to involve someone else, rather than simply letting things rest with a simple -
"I dropped her off"...

Kinda like VanDerSloop's tail about suspicious security guards around the hotel where he dropped off
Natalee...

Because her dna is already over the car, he didn't have to get blood anywhere to harm/hide/murder her---i imagine she was pretty impaired given the fact she couldn't drive so she was an easy victim, if her bodily fluids were found--that wouldn't be probable cause, his hair, etc could of been found in the car b/c he admitted to driving, if he raped her-condom would prevent fluid from being found....they need a body (if she has been murdered by this perp...that is still speculation as well) for underneath fingernails and evidence of a struggle at least IMO JMO Sometimes I think I watch too much ID :-/ lol

It is out of hand---seems like we should start off "finding a body" b/c it seems to end up that way all too often :pullhair:

This is why I'd like to know how KB's request for a ride to and from FB's was made. Was he contacted moments before she decided to go there Friday night? How was he contacted? Had she stopped in on, let's say, Weds. and asked will you pick me up on Friday? How and even if?

If NH had notice, he could have planned whatever he did. Even if he didn't have notice, I suppose that's true too but less likely imo because of all of the witnesses who saw him leave the bar with Kelli. Didn't they question him during the days that followed as to how the driving arrangements were made? Did Kelli mention the arrangement to the female DJ while she was drinking? Impulsivity could be the answer but the bar patrons wouldn't just cover for him unless they needed time to digest the possibility so it justs looks that way to us.

When he did what he did to the little girl he must have known, afterall, that her mother would return home. :waitasec: I'm thinking too much I guess. A non violent pedophile is sneaky and is a master at hiding his crimes against children. So, is NH a pedophile or a rapist or what? How did he go so many years without an offense? Have any rapes in the area occurred since he's been locked up? Maybe he's the guy - the area rapist.
Still, since he's gotten away with those, why would he connect himself directly to his next target?

snipped for brevity:

Yes! Good point. Wish my memory of cases was better than it is, but IIRC those who are guilty tend to embellish and fabricate more then they need to...
they go overboard trying to involve someone else, rather than simply letting things rest with a simple -
"I dropped her off"...

Kinda like VanDerSloop's tail about suspicious security guards around the hotel where he dropped off
Natalee...

I do agree with you on this OldSteve. I saw embellishing and fabricating at work time and time again in my former role as an investigator. At the same time there were "guilty ones" that clammed up and gave just yes, no, I don't know answers to questions. Still.... :fence:

The the below statement is true, then NH is guilty. At this time Kelli had not been reported missing.

I had believed that NH first told that story to LE, but apparently he told VOH the same story on saturday...before she had even been reported missing.

Unless that remark was made by NH to several peeps in the bar and that's when the DJ sent a FB to Kelli (if she did as we heard early on) that was never answered. Maybe the bar peeps didn't think much of it until they heard Kelli was missing on Monday. Yet they know that NH said that but still can't determine if NH just told them what happened when he dropped Kelli off. If it bothered NH so much, he should have checked up on her then.

The key factor here is when NH showed his face in the bar again? Some said he returned after only about 10 minutes - drove Kelli, dropped her off, came right back to bar. That's when it would have made sense for him to say Kelli seemed spooked about something and got out of his car real fast insisting he drop her off right here. I know hindsight is basically useless but someone could have thought 'let's give her a call and check up on her' right then and there. Was NH concerned and this nagged at him or was he setting up a cover? When and who was the next person to see him after he dropped Kelli at her apartment.

From FPD- this neighborhood is a hop, skip and a jump from Froggy Bottoms...
Detectives with Fayetteville Police Department’s Special Victims Unit are investigating a report of a Sexual Assault that occurred during the early morning hours of July 13, 2012. The female victim was in her residence on Bubble Creek Court when an unknown suspect broke into the residence and sexually assaulted her. Police responded to the residence shortly after the incident occurred after being notified of the assault around 4:30AM,

The suspect is described as:
• White Male
• Between 5’8” and 5’11” tall
• Wearing blue jeans a dark colored hoodie (made of windbreaker material)

Detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department’s Special Victims Unit (SVU) are investigating the incident. Members of SVU, along with assistance from members of the Fayetteville Police Department, have conducted a canvass earlier today of the neighborhood where the assault occurred.

Here's a link to news report:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11312988/

map it and it shows this home is just blocks away from KB's apt - right off Ramsey.

What does research on serial killers have to do with Kelli's case?

Someone posted that if prostitution was legalized a lot of rapes/murders wouldn't happen. From that I commented that a lot of murders are done against prostitutes by serial killers. Anyway, just one person's thoughts led to my thoughts and then more thoughts of mine - all having nothing to do with Kelli's disappearance that we know of just violent crime in general I guess.

Then, in response to something I pondered, CatABD posted a response leading to some research about the minds of serial killers.
Sorry, I drag peeps o/t from time-to-time. :blushing:

That's most of the apartments around that area. In addition, it isn't just the tenants you have to worry about but also their guests. Most do a background check on the tenants - but that doesn't mean they don't associate with people who shouldn't be there.

If Kelli was spooked, if indeed NH is telling it as it happened, then that leads me to believe she was spooked by unexpectedly seeing someone she knows in the lot or her light was on in her apt. Another reason she'd want NH to stop here rather than up nearer to her entrance. Therefore whoever it was wouldn't ask her questions about who dropped her off.

If that happened, her reaction and his commenting about it makes sense to me.

If she was spooked by a stranger, you'd think she'd say, 'oh please stay here a minute' or 'drop me by my door'.

In honor of the butterfly release today I have changed my avatar....Kelli, this butterfly is for you!

If Kelli was spooked, if indeed NH is telling it as it happened, then that leads me to believe she was spooked by unexpectedly seeing someone she knows in the lot or her light was on in her apt. Another reason she'd want NH to stop here rather than up nearer to her entrance. Therefore whoever it was wouldn't ask her questions about who dropped her off.

If she was spooked by a stranger, you'd think she'd say, 'oh please stay here a minute' or 'drop me by my door'.

I think it was someone she knew also and was very surprised to see was there!

I am in agreement with your scenario. The other thing that keeps crossing my mind is that perhaps someone in her building light was on; perhaps a neighbor she had met? Could this person have lured her into a car or an apt? When she sees this light (hypothetical) maybe she feels someone is waiting up for her, doesn’t want a scene, and maybe as you say “whoever it was wouldn’t ask her questions about who dropped her off.” So, Kelli asks to be let out of the car. I am not completely sold on the idea that NH had something to do with Kelli disappearance, IMO. Maybe she sees the light on and goes to this person’s apartment. Does anyone know if LE has investigated this type of scenario?

An uneasiness I have about that car ride home is: Kelli is in the car with NH, perhaps sees the light on, or sees someone familiar in the parking lot, is spooked, and asks to be let out. My main concern with the “spooked” part (as many people seem to be) why would she want to be let out of the safety of the car? Unless, she was spooked but not afraid or fearful, thus Kelli did not feel she was in danger. In other words, maybe she felt creeped-out not spooked. OR if she WAS spooked, than perhaps NH spooked her (Which I don’t think). My question is; was it NH who stated that Kelli SAID she was spooked? Could NH have merely interpreted her reaction to seeing something as being spooked? I know this might sound like semantics but could it be important? I mean, if it’s up for interpretation as to what really was her reaction, we really don’t know if she was spooked, creeped-out, anxious, angry, afraid, excited, agitated, etc. I don’t know. Also, I hope I am not re-hashing something that has already been discussed. :banghead:

Oh BTW, Woe.be.gone you certainly did not drag me o/t…I went willingly!! ;)However, I do not want to disrupt this amazing, supportive, intelligent group of people, from now on, I promise never to go o/t. Pinkie swear! :)
Thank you VOH for all your help!
Just my thoughts

Snips by me and BBM
I am in agreement with your scenario. The other thing that keeps crossing my mind is that perhaps someone in her building light was on; perhaps a neighbor she had met? Could this person have lured her into a car or an apt? When she sees this light (hypothetical) maybe she feels someone is waiting up for her, doesn’t want a scene, and maybe as you say “whoever it was wouldn’t ask her questions about who dropped her off.” So, Kelli asks to be let out of the car.

An uneasiness I have about that car ride home is: Kelli is in the car with NH, perhaps sees the light on, or sees someone familiar in the parking lot, is spooked, and asks to be let out.

My main concern with the “spooked” part (as many people seem to be) why would she want to be let out of the safety of the car? Unless, she was spooked but not afraid or fearful, thus Kelli did not feel she was in danger.

My question is; was it NH who stated that Kelli SAID she was spooked? Could NH have merely interpreted her reaction to seeing something as being spooked? I know this might sound like semantics but could it be important?

Thanks CATABD, I've snipped parts of your post above.

A light on or seeing a car - has been my primary thought from the first time I heard NH's account about KB returning to the apt. If (meaning IF NH's account is truth), his account of the "spooked" remark seems to support that theory. He used the word spooked; I do not believe he would have used that word if KB seemed afraid.

If NH fabricated the account of the "spooked", I would pretty much jump down off this fence and believe him to be responsible KB went missing.

From my memory it was indeed NH that described the ride home and used the term spooked.

Fly little butterfies and find Kelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members