GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the picture of the lean-to before it was taken down (the picture and the lean-to). It literally leaned up against the back of the bar. How could peeps miss it?

One more point, a poster uncovered a picture of NH at the other bar of the same owner that was taken several years back.
Iirc it was taken at a Halloween party. By 2012, some of the people had to have known something about NH's background imo.

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/08/06/1195420?sac=fo.local

The local paper is already announcing there will be an upcoming search on Saturday and they are asking for volunteers.

Hi Woe, :) The searches are every Saturday morning. However, due to the heat index, this upcoming Saturday and subsequent searches will be an hour earlier (7:30am). I think Al may have been a little disappointed we couldn’t go any longer last Saturday, (I think he could have walked all day!) most of us were super exhausted from the heat. Therefore the time has been changed.

Great insight into WHAT might have happened. OR maybe she didn't
recognize the vehicle but the person, if he/she were standing outside.

This theory tops my list of how things played out.
Now all I have to do is think of who that person lurking at the complex was lol jmo

I do think she saw the vehicle as she entered the complex and it upset her
and yes she could have seen him walking or standing waiting for her to come home!

And i know who I think it is!

Another thing!

In bars where you have regulars ppl take notice of what time ppl come and go!
If someone is late they often say hey where the heck is bubba hes usually here by now.
Why ya leaving so early its only 10 pm.....

I do believe ppl know what time they left and what time NH returned!

JMO

One more point, a poster uncovered a picture of NH at the other bar of the same owner that was taken several years back.
Iirc it was taken at a Halloween party. By 2012, some of the people had to have known something about NH's background imo.

I do not think he told anyone of his background!

Yep here is the post that tells how to get to the pic. It also says it was a Halloween party in 2009 and VOH confirmed that it was Nick and the pic was taken at Poindexters not Froggy's with the bar owner in the background of the pic. So I think the bar owner knew Nick from a while back and I do think he paid him for odd jobs around the bar and I also think that Nick was a driver occasionally for the bar owners cab service and thats possibly why Kelli got a ride from him. All is JMO ;)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

If NH was only gone 10 minutes, it obviously sways me away from him being the perp. If it was close to 45 minutes, then it certainly sways me to him. So a statement in MSM vs. VOH's recollection, who was there. VOH...I have some sort of recollection of you commenting on how long NH was gone but I can't find that post now, so I'm second guessing myself too. Is there any clarification you can give on that point?

If he killed her on the premises, before they ever left, then all he would have had to do is to go back into FB and give himself an alibi -- then he could leave the bar later & deal with her body, etc., then.

Time will tell, I hope. My wish is that MH has nothing to do with Kelli's disappearance.

To the ones who KNOW this to be true, good for you.

I think that a clear distinction must be made to clear up basic logical fallacies in this conversation.

There is a distinction between logical certitude and logical probability.

Those who think NH may be the perp are simply thinking in terms of logical probability, meaning that all the known facts about his case point in his direction, thus it is probable that he is the perp.

This is based on NH as sex offender, a violent and sexual predator toward a child.

Also, that he was the last to see her and in her company on the date of her disappearance.

Further, LE specifically states that NH has information as to KB's location.

All of the known facts, even though incomplete, do point in the direction of NH.

However, this does not mean there is logical certitude that NH is the perp 100% it simply means it is probable given the known facts of the case.

It is logically possible that NH is innocent and some other perp is responsible for her disappearance.

Although it is logically possible this could be the case, since there are absolutely no known facts to strongly support alternative theories at this time, then it is simply not probable based on the only facts we do have knowledge of in this case.

This could and can change as an investigation develops, though we will not have this information unless they choose to release it accordingly.

Yeah, it is often the use of logical probability that results in major tunnel vision by LE. :banghead:

I think that a clear distinction must be made to clear up basic logical fallacies in this conversation.

Those who think NH may be the perp are simply thinking in terms of logical probability, meaning that all the known facts about his case point in his direction, thus it is probable that he is the perp.

This is based on NH as sex offender, a violent and sexual predator toward a child.

Also, that he was the last to see her and in her company on the date of her disappearance.

All of the known facts, even though incomplete, do point in the direction of NH.

However, this does not mean there is logical certitude that NH is the perp 100% it simply means it is probable given the known facts of the case.

It is logically possible that NH is innocent and some other perp is responsible for her disappearance.

Although it is logically possible this could be the case, since there are absolutely no known facts to strongly support alternative theories at this time, then it is simply not probable based on the only facts we do have knowledge of in this case.

This could and can change as an investigation develops, though we will not have this information unless they choose to release it accordingly.

Well I think NH was given to us on a silver platter, SO'er and Last person to see her!

Now he either did it or he is the most unluckiest man on the planet for being with a woman that disappeared.....as he was running from his past!

Now if they never let these vermin out of jail we wouldnt be here or would we? we would still be here but looking at husbands and bf's as the perps....Sadly there is always someone out there to take the sex offenders place and our women and children will still be missing.

I honestly dont think NH did this...but i do believe its someone close to her!

I think if NH killed Kelli B he would have disappeared also...

All JMOO

Then, police believe she left the bar with a man she met at the bar the week before – a registered sex offender. He says he dropped her off at the entrance to the apartment complex where she lived with her husband, who was in Florida visiting family that weekend

He didn't know she was going to Froggy Bottoms that Friday night.

Bordeaux's sister, Olivia Cox, of Hinesville, Ga., said she did know – Bordeaux had gone the week before and wanted to come back to do karaoke, which she had never done before. Cox also came to Fayetteville to help search.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/06/kelli-bordeaux-brother-speaks_n_1489826.html

BBM he says he was in florida for weekend visiting parents but he had to have been gone for longer..... reading the article hes says they didnt go to bars stayed home most of the time... I think she wanted a more exciting life,
loved going out...

JMO

Hi Woe, :) The searches are every Saturday morning. However, due to the heat index, this upcoming Saturday and subsequent searches will be an hour earlier (7:30am). I think Al may have been a little disappointed we couldn’t go any longer last Saturday, (I think he could have walked all day!) most of us were super exhausted from the heat. Therefore the time has been changed.

Thank you for the information on the searchers but it is not correct. My boyfriend is a regular searcher and they will from time to time change the meeting times and locations. The 7:30 am start time is just for this Saturday only!!! <modsnip>

I saw the picture of the lean-to before it was taken down (the picture and the lean-to). It literally leaned up against the back of the bar. How could peeps miss it?

Woe...this is is not correct (sorry)...his make shift lean-to was in the woods behind the bar...not at all visible from the bar and certainly not leaning up against the back of the bar.

You are correct!

Woe...this is is not correct (sorry)...his make shift lean-to was in the woods behind the bar...not at all visible from the bar and certainly not leaning up against the back of the bar.

I think I remember reading that the owner of FB had been told by patrons hence he told LE, that Nick returned to the bar shortly after he left to take Kelli home.

Not sure though of the source of the above at the time.

Your mention of the owner makes me wonder where Steve Cantrell (the owner of FB) was, the night that Kelli disappeared. Could he/should he be on our list of possible perps? I think yes. IIRC, I believe the idea that NH was back in 10 minutes after dropping off Kelli came from him...he also said that NH was not an employee of the bar...but turns out that was false. NH was paid for odd jobs around the bar, and I assume he was paid by SC for those jobs...but I could be wrong.

Why not call her husband?

See i think she wanted Justin to call her ASAP to tell him who she just saw!

Your point backs up my opinion that we can't just point to NH as the perp carte blanche. There seem to be too many alternative explanations as to why this or that might have happened. I agree that Kelli should have been communicating with her husband and not her former boss who lives in another state. :waitasec:

Your point never dawned on me before about why Kelli would text Justin 'call me ASAP' - good thinking if the timing is right.
That would be a good reason why she'd contact Justin and not her husband!

Is there a link about Kelli sending this text to Justin? I don't remember this.

How do you know or where is the information that Kelli's husband was in NC that weekend (or even just that night)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member