GUILTY NC - Reginald Daye, 46, fatally stabbed, Durham, 3 April 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Judge needs to step in and tell them to get to the point, jurors are stabbing their eyes out with pencils...

Why are they even showing this? Why don't they have the part where she speaks already queued up?

Someone in the court is using their time wisely and catching up on paperwork. I just saw a sheet of paper fly off a desktop. Hope those aren't arrest warrants. Signing that stuff in the dark can be dicey.

Well, her head stopped bobbing. Looks like she is really dead to the world again.

Back to bobbing and weaving. I thought that last neck action would result in whiplash.

Dear State Attorney,

Have you considered how some people may become alienated towards your position after the 15 minutes of torture you have just put them through? People meaning JURY people?

Waky Waky. They told her they'd remove cuffs if she behaves herself, I think. Now she's giving her autograph.

Oh I was wrong about cuffs. She is still wearing them They only switched cuffs from back to front

Why are they even showing this? Why don't they have the part where she speaks already queued up?
BBM - That's exactly what I was wondering. Just to show that she is calm and obedient is all I can think of.

She is playing for sympathy, but does appear to be in her right mind.

BBM - That's exactly what I was wondering. Just to show that she is calm and obedient is all I can think of.

She is playing for sympathy, but does appear to be in her right mind.

Nope. She is still drunk or is very very hungover.

Good chance there were some illicit substances consumed in addition to alcohol

Now that she has a table to sleep on, she's gonna be out for good. They are fast forwarding faster, I hope.

New outfit. More bobbing in chair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back