GUILTY NC - Reginald Daye, 46, fatally stabbed, Durham, 3 April 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good morning WS Friends!

I am enjoying this questioning by the prosecutor and the testimony of the police witness.

Gee, some of the witnesses seem to have amnesia when they take the stand.

The little one from yesterday, Aykia Hanes--with the babysitting problems--told this witness, Sgt. Marianne Bond, that she heard someone say: "I'm gonna *advertiser censored** you up."

That is one of the statements the deceased man said Crystal yelled at him.

Too bad he didn't leave her in that bathroom and get out at that point.

"Crystal hit him in the eye with a fist"
She was a brawler, wasn't she?

Good morning Truth Prevails. A please to see you again today. Happy trial viewing!

I'm going to accept that the stabbing victim was in such poor condition, slipping in and out of consciousness, that surgery was not an option.

Drunken brawls never have good outcomes.

"She grabbed knives and tried to come at him three to four times."

That's not hard to believe after seeing the pictures of all those knives yesterday.

'Bogart'... 'Bogart'? I haven't heard that word since that song played about not bogarting a joinT. never mind, minor trip down memory lane.

I'm going to accept that the stabbing victim was in such poor condition, slipping in and out of consciousness, that surgery was not an option.
Good point. Another thing I was considering was that he really didn't go immediately to the hospital. Maybe if he would have got there without delaying they could have done more for him.

We'll hear see Police interview of CM after 15 minute break, I believe.

Why don't these false rape accusers get charged criminally?

Why don't these false rape accusers get charged criminally?

Good question.

Her and the one who cut her own stomach. The straight one and the gay one. And I'd like to see teeth put back into PERJURY. There's a couple of people in Florida I'd like to see responsible for their lies.

First day I have followed, am learning as I go. But.....now I know what a perfect witness sounds like, I thought she was amazing, she will from now on be my primo example. Wow-just wow.

CM not lookin good in this video.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back