NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case really touches my heart. You have this 18 year old girl who has braces and she just looks sweet as pie and to ME more immature than her age. There's nothing wrong with that. She just seems so vulnerable. She was just getting her feet under her in this new state. I feel like someone just really took advantage of her. I can't explain it, it just really bothers me. Then I look at her Facebook and the photo of the "you're not my real brother" that stands out to me. FB expression tends to mean a lot at that age. They sorta wear their feelings on their defaults, covers and wall postings. JMO. I've went through this whole thread and I didn't see anything about siblings? Did that slip by me? I understand about where each set of parents are. Without sleuthing siblings (esp if they are minors) how many are we looking at? Is there a step brother? Thanks for the help. :)

and....Happy New Year everyone!
There are two stepbrothers in North Carolina and a stepsister. None of them lived with Sara but one lived nearby. She also grew up with a brother and a young sister. JMO

There are two stepbrothers in North Carolina and a stepsister. None of them lived with Sara but one lived nearby. She also grew up with a brother and a young sister. JMO

Excellent. Appreciate the info. Age on SB that lived nearby? Juvie or adult?

Am I allowed to say there is a bad gut instinct regarding THIS? Total Opinion.

Yeah, me too. I've felt that way all along...but I never saw any family information in MSM to confirm there even was such a person.

Yeah, me too. I've felt that way all along...but I never saw any family information in MSM to confirm there even was such a person.

I don't believe there's ever been any such information in MSN so what I shared is my opinion only.

I don't believe there's ever been any such information in MSN so what I shared is my opinion only.

Ah, okay, status quo.

The lack of basic information in this case is startling.

Yes by now you would think they would be known to us because they were questioned and cleared. Some of them at least. From the police themselves I don't believe we ever heard a word about a possible suspect.

Maybe they truly do believe she left and forgot to tell anyone but it seems even that would be known by now. I have noticed in other cases people originally listed as missing, later they return on their own and nothing is said in the media so maybe that happened here.

I have noticed in other cases people originally listed as missing, later they return on their own and nothing is said in the media so maybe that happened here.

I'm facebook friends with a page that appears to be ran by her mother. She's still praying and wondering what happened to her daughter as of January 3. I'm confident she would post if her daughter was found!

I'm facebook friends with a page that appears to be ran by her mother. She's still praying and wondering what happened to her daughter as of January 3. I'm confident she would post if her daughter was found!

Agree. I dont believe for one minute this girl has surfaced and its just being kept quiet. No, just no. From what I have read the bio father is a stand up guy. If he knew where his DD was, he'd say. Total opinion but the community pulse is that the dad is good. The S/M on the flipside...community points to not so much. It appears she is disliked/not trusted. Must be reasons. MOO.

Ah, okay, status quo.

The lack of basic information in this case is startling.

I know, right?! You would think the DD of anyone in LE would have better info out there all around...a constant push in the media...something. Sad. I hope they find her. JMO.

I know, right?! You would think the DD of anyone in LE would have better info out there all around...a constant push in the media...something. Sad. I hope they find her. JMO.

Yeah. Usually when an LEO family member is missing, they're moving heaven and earth to find them.

Yeah. Usually when an LEO family member is missing, they're moving heaven and earth to find them.
Its also usual to see people do nothing when they know exactly where someone is... just sayin'

IMO the SM posts at the FB site that appears to be run by Sara's mother.

Its also usual to see people do nothing when they know exactly where someone is... just sayin'

As well as usual for those who were steadfast early on in this case to quickly judge and not see a different viewpoint...wherever Sara may be right now let's just hope she's physically and mentally in a place of her choosing. IMOO

Well, I've used Google and searched all the news for the last 6 months and nothing. LE is silent on the matter. Either they know something and are waiting for that bit of evidence to convince a prosecutor or they are clueless.

So sad to say that I almost hate to voice it, but I just feel like one day some hunter or farmer is going to stumble over Sara's remains :(

Ahhhh, same here. I keep hoping that she is surrounded by good friends, happy, safe and secure, but "life" here on WS, and keeping up with events in the world and the US makes me think that news of Sarah, whenever we get it, will not be good.

I was born & raised in a town in Robeson County, and was there till I went to college. When I was in elem -- high school, there were city schools -- which I attended -- and county schools. At that time, there were school systems for whites, blacks and Lumbees, believe it or not. The schools fully integrated when I was in high school, and things went extremely well. Through sports, band, chorus, and classes, we met and mixed very well. There were several big factories, textile mills, etc., and the employment rate was much better than it is now. It's a shame how that has happened to so many small towns.

The kids graduate or leave school with no local prospects -- some do live on family farms, but most are small -- so drugs, gangs and usually petty crime are very compelling. I don't go back there -- I have no family there (parents deceased), and only a very few of my school friends are there. I have only good memories of my years there, and I am sad that it is in the situation that it is.

Could it be that they know what happened to her but are afraid or ashamed to say?

Could it be that they know what happened to her but are afraid or ashamed to say?

I was thinking along the lines of that LE knows, but doesn't have enough evidence. But I didn't think of that aspect.

What do you mean by DD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member