NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO someone has gotten away with murder. This case has always bothered me. I can't believe this has faded into nothingness. Poor Sara.
I agree that somebody, who visited that house the night Sara was last seen, did get away with murder. We will never know because I believe there is a cover-up. It is impossible to overcome that barrier.

Who, among those who were last with Sara, are clamoring for answers as to what happened to her? I don't hear anything.

Last edited:
I agree that somebody, who visited that house the night Sara was last seen, did get away with murder. We will never know because I believe there is a cover-up. It is impossible to overcome that barrier.

Who, among those who were last with Sara, are clamoring for answers as to what happened to her? I don't hear anything.
It had to be the father or the step-mother. Whichever one didn't murder her must have helped to cover up the crime. Both of them ought to be beaten with rubber hoses until they confess.

Anybody still following Sara's case should keep an eye on the abduction of Hania Aguilar from a trailer park in Lumberton. NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

The van she was kidnapped in has just been found off Quincey Drive in Lumberton, about 20 minutes drive away from where Sara's van was found.

Probably no connection, but enough similarities to make me wonder.

Anybody still following Sara's case should keep an eye on the abduction of Hania Aguilar from a trailer park in Lumberton. NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

The van she was kidnapped in has just been found off Quincey Drive in Lumberton, about 20 minutes drive away from where Sara's van was found.

Probably no connection, but enough similarities to make me wonder.
I was wondering if anyone else remember this. It is weird that they are in the same area and so similar in MO.

It seems as if poor Sarah has been forgotten-- not by us here, but by her family. Does the lack of advocacy for her indicate guilt ... I would be screaming from the rooftops if my daughter went missing. And the irony ... Her father is LE.

It seems as if poor Sarah has been forgotten-- not by us here, but by her family. Does the lack of advocacy for her indicate guilt ... I would be screaming from the rooftops if my daughter went missing. And the irony ... Her father is LE.

Okay this is just a thought, but did anyone ever think this could have been retaliation towards them? If this area is as bad as people are saying, drugs, gangs, all the missing and the murders and poverty, it is possible that LE is a target or their kids. Sara had little to no MS and nothing to track her by. She worked at that Walmart and people know other people's routines. So i am not judging the parents or holding them responsible until their is some proof of wrong doing on their part. They are smart to not put themselves out there. Keep all leads close to the vest, and keep digging. That is what they do.

Okay this is just a thought, but did anyone ever think this could have been retaliation towards them? If this area is as bad as people are saying, drugs, gangs, all the missing and the murders and poverty, it is possible that LE is a target or their kids. Sara had little to no MS and nothing to track her by. She worked at that Walmart and people know other people's routines. So i am not judging the parents or holding them responsible until their is some proof of wrong doing on their part. They are smart to not put themselves out there. Keep all leads close to the vest, and keep digging. That is what they do.

You make a good point; that very well could be. I do so hope that someone is quietly working behind the scenes to find her.

It would likely be because of the parents' LE connection rather than drugs and crime.

She had so much messy stuff going on in her family life that it's hard not to believe that was what caused her to disappear, but the missing files are full of young women who were accosted and murdered on their way to or from work, and their vehicles found abandoned nearby. And the kind of person who commits that kind of murder doesn't usually stop. But on the other hand, there's enough age difference between the two girls to make it less likely.

I wonder if the person was in jail for part of the time between Sara and Hania?

@@screenshot.gif

SARA NICOLE GRAHAM — FBI

Bumping for Sara

Did we ever learn anymore information about this woman found/circumstances?

—-

And what is the status of this? From Marh 2015:

“Sources close to the investigation told WRAL News, however, that the FBI, which joined the investigation early this month, considers Connie Graham a suspect in the case, adding that an arrest may be made and charges filed soon.”

Questions surrounding disappearance of Robeson woman grow :: WRAL.com

Sara Nicole Graham – The Charley Project

Sara now has an age progressed photo here:

Have you seen this child? SARA GRAHAM

NCMC1243889c1.jpg

NCMC1243889e1.jpg

“Sara's photo is shown age progressed to 22 years. She was last seen on February 4, 2015. She may have traveled out of state. Sara's ears are pierced and she has braces on her teeth.“

—-

Missing Since
02/04/2015
Missing From
Fairmont, North Carolina
Classification
Endangered Missing
Date of Birth
04/01/1996 (22)
Height and Weight
5'4, 160 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description
A blue Wal-Mart vest.
Distinguishing Characteristics
Native American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Graham has pierced ears, wears eyeglasses and she had braces on her teeth at the time of her disappearance.

Details of Disappearance

Graham was last seen in Fairmont, North Carolina on February 4, 2015. She left her home in the 4000 block of Centerville Church Road at 6:30 a.m. to report to work at a Wal-Mart store in Pembroke, North Carolina, where she was a cashier and door greeter. She was supposed to clock in at 7:00 a.m., but never arrived and has never been heard from again.

She'd been driving a white Chevrolet van registered to her father. That same day, the van was found locked and abandoned. It was parked in a wheat field off east McDonald Road between Chicken Road and Centerville Church Road, several feet off the road, with no indications that a struggle had taken place.

A photo of the van is posted with this case summary. Although the police didn't learn its location until 12:15 p.m., witnesses reported seeing it parked there as early as 6:45 a.m.

Graham had recently moved from Texas to live with her father and stepmother, both of whom worked for the Robeson County Sheriff's Office. On March 18, six weeks after Graham disappeared, her stepmother was fired from her position in the sheriff's office. She'd worked there for 23 years. Authorities haven't stated the reason for her termination or whether it was related to Graham's disappearance.

Little information is available in Graham's disappearance, but it's uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning. Her case remains unsolved.
Investigating Agency

Robeson County Sheriff's Office 910-671-3170

Source Information

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
NamUs
The Fayetteville Observer
WBTW News 13
Federal Bureau of Investigation
WNCN
WebSleuths
The Missing Indigenous People of Canada & the US

Wow, WS is cited as a source :)