NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bodies found, but none of them are Sara's. This case is one of the most baffling. And the motive is a mystery to me as well.

Bodies found, but none of them are Sara's. This case is one of the most baffling. And the motive is a mystery to me as well.
Yep I believe 3 women were found dead in Lumberton recently, which is close to where Sara disappeared. I can't believe that a police officer's daughter is missing and more hasn't been done. IMO

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

After all of this time, still nothing. So sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

@@screenshot.gif

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/sarah-graham

I live in this area. Nothing else unfortunately has come as far as an update. This county is one of the most violent in the country. Imwe have countless people missing this year alone under shady circumstances yet because of poverty and many of their backgrounds they go unsolved and interest is lost around here once the next crime happens.

Does anyone know if her father and step-mother are still together? I still think the step-mother is involved somehow and that's why she was fired. I pray that Sara is found and justice is served.

I also keep wondering why Sara moved to be with her father. She was only there a very short time. :(

Im pretty sure Sara's dad and step mother are still together, although at the time I think there were questions raised about them not getting along. Maybe they had a fight that night and Sara intervened and it all went sideways... Accidentally. Maybe even the dad accidentally killed her so he and the step mom staged this mysterious disappearance since he's in LE. No one knows.

Also, I don't think the van was locked. In fact, the back was left open. In my opinion, the van was just a little too clean to not be an inside job. Suspicious at minimum.

I honestly think she was harmed the night before every thing else is/ was a ruse and facade..

Thats a old van and you have self lock the doors on contact , that tell me one thing the person that did this still has the keys to that van. They also put that van there. No educated criminal would put a car so close to the victims house unless they are of the area and or have daily others errands.

The step mother replied they left the house at the same time. Which i always felt that was a selective half truth because the road goes the same way for a good 5- 8mins, they work in the same driving directions almost to start. That leaves 5 mins to do anything to sara by a unknown assailant ,if they did turn apart in driving to work.. That is possible but what are the odds of not being able to see anything behind you or a van with those kinds of light stopping or going in 5 min distance being a parent... Thats is very slim

That where I'm having hard time trusting, we left at same time theory. Also for her to leave her jacket in that time of the year in north carolina winter is insane. My theory is the step-mother never saw her leave that day. i dont know what transpired but what do understand this was well planned and it most likely murder.

This case is too hush hush, for a reason, no doubt.
I don't believe the step-mother's story for one second.

I agree that Sara was killed the night before, so the father and step-mother had several hours to conceal her body, which means she could be buried practically anywhere in the Carolinas (although I doubt they traveled very far).

Things are hush-hush because investigators are waiting for either the father and step-mother to screw up in one way or another or for Sara's body to be found by happenstance.

Three years ago seems like an eternity however for many of us time stood still. So many were vocal about this beautiful young woman`s disappearance but has since faded. Nothing in MSM or social media either. I`m so sorry Sara that we still haven`t been able to find you if just so we could seek justice on your behalf.

This case still weighs on my heart and I hold out hope that answers will someday be provided. :rose:

I, too, believe that Sara was murdered by someone who was close to the family. I do not think she was harmed by a blood relative, though. I also believe that the individual responsible for killing her had help in disposing of her body afterwards.

My opinion only. I have no "inside" knowledge.

Just thought of Sara today and decided to see if there were any updates with this case... looking here and online, it doesn't seem there are. Drats.

The van being locked (if accurate) was one piece of info that I remember. It made me feel this wasn't a stranger abduction... because why would a stranger bother to lock the van? That still leaves several other possibilities, and the info in this case was never much.

What on earth happened to poor Sara?

I live in this area. Nothing else unfortunately has come as far as an update. This county is one of the most violent in the country. Imwe have countless people missing this year alone under shady circumstances yet because of poverty and many of their backgrounds they go unsolved and interest is lost around here once the next crime happens.

I was born & raised in Lumberton, NC, and left at 18 y/o to go to NC State, and I'm still here in Raleigh now -- a grandmother -- so it's been a while for me to visit my home town -- no relatives, and nearly all my HS buds GTH outta there after HS. But the county is much worse now than when I lived there -- you are exactly right about the area. It's a poor county, much poverty, lack of opportunities for young adults, and it has the typical small town & somewhat "good ol' boy" network. People know things, but they don't talk. Poor pay for teachers, law enforcement, and just about all else.

Keep your ear to the ground & let us know if you hear any buzz! And be sure to join us on other cases here, too!

And this is very late, but

:welcome:
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]to Websleuths,

[/FONT]
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms][/FONT]
:cheer:[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]coemttc[/FONT][FONT=comic\ sans\ ms] !![/FONT]:cheer:
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]
We're very glad you're here!![/FONT]

:greetings:

Yes, tacking on with "borndem" here... it's always great to have anyone local (to the case) on a thread. So any tiny bit of info you have is always appreciated, "coemttc."

:peace:

I was born & raised in Lumberton, NC, and left at 18 y/o to go to NC State, and I'm still here in Raleigh now -- a grandmother -- so it's been a while for me to visit my home town -- no relatives, and nearly all my HS buds GTH outta there after HS. But the county is much worse now than when I lived there -- you are exactly right about the area. It's a poor county, much poverty, lack of opportunities for young adults, and it has the typical small town & somewhat "good ol' boy" network. People know things, but they don't talk. Poor pay for teachers, law enforcement, and just about all else.

Keep your ear to the ground & let us know if you hear any buzz! And be sure to join us on other cases here, too!

And this is very late, but

:welcome:
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]to Websleuths,

[/FONT]
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms][/FONT]
:cheer:[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]coemttc[/FONT][FONT=comic\ sans\ ms] !![/FONT]:cheer:
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]
We're very glad you're here!![/FONT]

:greetings:

I'm sure being on the I-95 corridor from FL to NY doesn't help, either.

Bumping for Sara. I'm so sad that there has been no coverage after her disappearance anniversary. No family or LE updates.

I just sent an email request to the crime reporter for The Robesonion to do a blurb on their Facebook or in the paper about Sara. Probably will amount to nothing but it's worth a try. The last reporter to do an article on her apparently doesn't work there anymore.

I just received a response from the crime reporter. They said they would look into it and get back to me. I hope they don't think that's gonna get me to go away.

I just received a response from the crime reporter. They said they would look into it and get back to me. I hope they don't think that's gonna get me to go away.

Great stuff, Jena -- keep biting at their heels!! Who knoze, maybe you'll wake up a tiger!
Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izzy&Bella
Back