Found Safe NC - Sgt. Carl Seeman, 25, Fort Bragg, 24 Mar 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What seems off about this to you?

As a former soldier all I can say is nothing seems right. He’s a “hooah” by the book soldier, loves the Army and is a seasoned war veteran. Going to JRTC is just an annual training, not a reason to go AWOL. He left his vehicle unlocked in a known high crime area and it has been said this is completely out of his character. It’s hinky. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

So, it would seem he had some Saturday night Plans :

"News10NBC spoke with Seeman's family who say he hasn't been seen or heard from since Saturday night when he called to tell his supervisor he would be reporting back to base by Sunday morning. However, he never showed up."

Article also says he lived in the barracks.

http://www.whec.com/news/soldier-from-churchville-declared-awol/4842666/
Seems strange that he would make an effort to contact his supervisor if he had any intention of AWOL.

I'm not military but my nephew would have to tell his supervisor where he would be if he was gone.

Also what were his plans for sleeping? Does he have a GF?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

http://abc11.com/family-and-friends-plead-for-awol-soldier-to-be-found/3270842/

So he did miss muster on Sunday. He was supposed to board the bus for Ft.Polk (Not Pope, media Typo, I reported it to their website). I’m really hoping and praying he took off, but my stomach is still in knots and I suspect foul play. I hope I’m wrong. MOO

ETA: The only other thing I wonder about it is he was once married, but I don’t know the circumstances surrounding their separation or if they even divorced. I found that through his FB page but will not sleuth it. I hope he didn’t harm himself.

I just took a look at the map and this Walmart is directly across the highway from the regional airport and a lot of wooded area. Obviously if he had taken a flight we would know about it by now, one would think. I think they need to check the woods around there. Just a gut feeling.

As a former soldier all I can say is nothing seems right. He’s a “hooah” by the book soldier, loves the Army and is a seasoned war veteran. Going to JRTC is just an annual training, not a reason to go AWOL. He left his vehicle unlocked in a known high crime area and it has been said this is completely out of his character. It’s hinky. MOO

Exactly!
It makes no sense at all.
My hinky meter is pegging.
I really, really hope I'm wrong and he is voluntarily awol. But my gut is telling me otherwise with knowing what that area is like. :(

Isn't this the second 82nd airborne soldier to go missing this month?

Isn't this the second 82nd airborne soldier to go missing this month?

You know, I was wondering this myself today- I seem to recall another one disappearing recently.

Niccolas Anthony Rados, 28, Omaha, 22 February 2018, *PTSD*
Another 82nd Airborne missing. Not related, i'm sure, but sheesh........very sad. Updated recently to state credit card usage in CA.

Do we know if there is camera footage of him going in out of Walmart?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m sad to see no new news on this. Where are you Carl?

Oh boy. Great news but he has some 'splainin to do.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer
Back