DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Examiner.com re: 60 year old man:

Monday:

(snipped)

An advisory through the State Highway Patrol began to surface. The advisory targeted a 60-year-old man driving a blue Toyota. No other details followed other than he may be found near Raeford Road and Cliffdale Road.

The advisory surrounds information of a 60-year-old man, blue Toyota and many questions to fill as this man may have been with Shaniya Davis after her disappearance.

Monday Afternoon:

It has not been released whether the advisory for the unidentified 60-year-old man has been called off.

http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Raleigh-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m11d16-Shaniya-Davis-Search--New-Fayetteville-police-advisory-have-you-seen-this-man-or-truck

Can someone tell me whether or not Shaniya was with MAM when he left the hotel?

It has been reported in the news that Shaniya left with MM from the hotel however they are not sure what condition Shaniya was at that time. IIRC.

Per JVM - Mario is the ex-boyfriend of Shaniya's sister. Has this piece of info been known?

Also Nancy Grace is covering Shaniya tonight as well & they will be speaking with her sister.

Per JVM - Mario is the ex-boyfriend of Shaniya's sister. Has this piece of info been known?

Also Nancy Grace is covering Shaniya tonight as well & they will be speaking with her sister.

I think that was supposed to be the boyfriend of the creature that gave birth to Shaniya's sister. She misspoke.

I completely agree with this. For some reason, MAM as the actual sex perp isn't sitting with me. Hmmm, maybe he is. I think he's a low life drug dealing out for a quick buck and thought it would be quick cash. Then again, maybe I'm way off base here. His record says nothing at all about child victims. That's what makes me think he was a go-between. Did Antoinette have a drug debt she owed? Could Mario have taken Shaniya to settle the score? Maybe he admitted to taking Shaniya but is pleading innocent to the charge of kidnapping b/c he had permission from the mother to take her. It's so hard sifting through info like this and figuring out who is exactly guilty of what b/c they're all scum and are all guilty of one thing or another. I say since Shaniya was obviously murdered, whomever she was around including her momster should be tried & convicted equally. Hopefully her tiny body is like an ancient tomb - holding valuable dna information for the forensic pathologist & scientists to find! May they burn in hell for all of eternity! Rest in peace little Shaniya!

I think he's the perp not a go between or a delivery boy. He's young, he probably just hasn't been caught yet...just like most run of the mill freaks that sexually assault children.

No one knows for sure...but I would certainly think so. If there was footage of some 60 year old man leaving....they could have isolated his face and released it. IMO

They where just saying on Jane Velez mitchell that perps can make up to $200,000 + on just one child for sexual purposes....OMG!

I have never in the year that I have been on Websleuths seen people this enraged and upset before. I'm sorry this case has upset you guys so much. Its terrible what happened to this little girl. I think we should all pray for each other tonight! Not only do Shaniya's family need it but so doesn't everyone else. **hugs**

Thank you so much for the hugs,,,,,(((((((hugs))))))) back to you sweet person.:blowkiss:

Yes ... the ex. Antionette's sister not Shaniya's sister.

ITA, her "No Problem, be Happy" attitude has hit on my last nerve. Does she not know how to be professional..............

I am just now catching up reading again.

Lonetraveler, I emailed the Chief of Police about this spokeswoman's demeanor during the PC's. It willl do no good, but it did make me feel better!

Going back to play catchup reading now.

According to reports that came out this morning, she was. However, LE could not tell what her condition was on the way out :(

Salem

If you think we're pizzed, wait till Mizz Nancy comes on. I can barely stand to watch her, but she does get the interviews sometimes.. UUGH.

I think he's the perp not a go between or a delivery boy. He's young, he probably just hasn't been caught yet...just like most run of the mill freaks that sexually assault children.

Ya know what? I'll bet you're right, too! At the same link realjoy supplied above it states this:

UPDATE: At 4:30 p.m. Monday the Fayetteville police department released information that the body will be moved to a location where cause of death can be determined. It was not a tip that led police to the wooded area, but from a "reliable" source. The body found has not yet been officially identified as Shaniya Davis. Also, more information should come unfold within the next couple of days.
Unquote

Now, coming from a LE family, you know as well as I do that that means somebody in their presence specifically "told" them something...it wouldn't have been a phone in call which would be labeled as "tip" and it wouldn't be anything "psychic" b/c LE would never go on record and say they were a "reliable source". The only other thing could be a coincidence of a volunteer searcher finding her & calling LE informing where they spotted her body before LE ever sent out the search team - which I'd never in a million years believe. Yep, I think Mario told the popo where her body was.

On a side note, I wish they wouldn't have cleared Coe b/c what happens if he actually was involved in some way? He couldn't be charged again...right? What about if all 3 of them, maybe others in their inner circle, are playing games with LE, blaming each other and shucking the blame? I shudder to think...

I think MAM did it all.

I agree. From start to finish. Even provided that there was a pedo at the hotel I feel that he arranged it all. Had to kill her because she would've talked to her father. Of course now he will play it off as the pedo killed her but I think he did it.

Ya know what? I'll bet you're right, too! At the same link realjoy supplied above it states this:

UPDATE: At 4:30 p.m. Monday the Fayetteville police department released information that the body will be moved to a location where cause of death can be determined. It was not a tip that led police to the wooded area, but from a "reliable" source. The body found has not yet been officially identified as Shaniya Davis. Also, more information should come unfold within the next couple of days.
Unquote

Now, coming from a LE family, you know as well as I do that that means somebody in their presence specifically "told" them something...it wouldn't have been a phone in call which would be labeled as "tip" and it wouldn't be anything "psychic" b/c LE would never go on record and say they were a "reliable source". The only other thing could be a coincidence of a volunteer searcher finding her & calling LE informing where they spotted her body before LE ever sent out the search team - which I'd never in a million years believe. Yep, I think Mario told the pope where her body was.

On a side note, I wish they wouldn't have cleared Coe b/c what happens if he actually was involved in some way? He couldn't be charged again...right? What about if all 3 of them, maybe others in their inner circle, are playing games with LE, blaming each other and shucking the blame? I shudder to think...

Sure Coe can be charged again...It's not a double jeopardy thing.

Coe can be charged as many time as LEO wants...he just can't be tried more than once for the same crime.

HTH

HA. They said on JVM the creature that gave birth to Shaniya has no record. We know that's flat out wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member