NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard, what a terrible terrible heartbreaking tragedy. This case has got to be the sickest I have ever followed bar none .Such an eyeopener how sick some can be. Almost to the point it was very draining to even follow the case. I would have to take a time out and see the deep blue sky and the billowy clouds.

At least now I know little Shaniya is flying like an Angel amongst those beautiful clouds.

Fly baby Fly!

This might be a good time to drop this link that Trish posted. Mark Klaas is asking for help to get FCC to carry the amber alerts for missing people to the truck drivers all across our country. Only makes good sense since they cover the most amount of miles on a daily basis and can have their ears and eyes open wherever they go. It may help a lot of us feeling the hurt and frustration of losing yet another innocent child to the hands and horrors of such lowly human beings to go there and put in your vote for this very worthwhile endeavor. At least it's a start to getting things changed in our country for the betterment of an already dire situation of missing people.

The FCC Won't Help KlaasKids Find the Missing. We Can Change Their Minds - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

THe fact that Mr. Klaas has to even ask for help in getting this passed is just as disturbing as the crimes themselves.
This is COMMON SENSE and should have been implemented on the spot!!!

I just logged in and saw the thread's title...........oh, dear baby is in the safe arms of the Angels, now no person can ever hurt her again!

I just went back and rewatched the video and yes she has bandaids in the elbow joint crease area (for lack of the right word) of both arms!

Tells me they were taking DNA samples probably in anticipation of finding a body.

hi guys its 9.20 am here in the land of oz and I've just caught up.....Iam so so so sad......this poor sweet darling who had everything going for her....

and I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.....It is time for the political correct do gooders in this world to take a back seat now and let common sense prevail if human society is not going to go back into evolution and we become nothing more than animals again and not having any control on instincts.....

By this I mean......stricter sentences for child molestors or castration ....I do not beleive this so called rehabilitation works.....it is bulldung.......and yes I do understand that in the majority of cases these people have also been sexually molested as children.....in fact I think the sexual molestation of children is the cause of so many criminal acts in this world.......be it they become extremely violent, serial rapists, serial killers and yes I know not all of these people have been sexually abused as kids but starting reading, reading reading....the MAJORITY HAVE....

with regards to drug addicts I have read that something like 98% of heroin addicts have been abused as kids.......

and the fact is out there as well that alot (not all !!!!) of people who have been abused go on to abuse children.........

and for you paeditricans, psychologists reading this.........you can not tell me that the cases of kids/adults you see who have been sexually abused do not have some form of psychiatric problems..........ok lets get blunt, they do.....how could they not.....

no time for the do gooders to take a back seat and we need to start putting processes in to stop the cycle.......like I said castration, these women not keep having child after child and moving from man to man.......heroin addicts get free methadone........instead of giving money to these women and giving them an incentive to pop more kids......why not a money incentive NOT TO!!!!.........free pill as well.....

I dont know how the US system works.....but in Australia they were giving $5000 to women to have a baby........of course this has backfired and we now have a generation of young single mums who bought plasmas but have children they cant look after....

over here it is actually more beneficial money wise to become a single mum and live on the single mums pension than to go to work..........

hence lots of young girls getting pregnant and starting the cycle of going from man to man with these poor kids.....

I do think your drug problem with this meth is destroying your country.....it has just started over here and it is getting scary.....

the politicians need to start coming up with some answers and let the do gooders stay in the corner and stop giving these women back there kids if it is not good for them.........there are millions of couples on huge adoption lists........time to go back to thinking like the 50s and 60s I think

BBM

The penalty should be LWOP at the bare minimum. Castration wouldn't work they would still have a twisted brain and would use something else. Full lobotamy that left them blubbering idiots maybe.

THe fact that Mr. Klaas has to even ask for help in getting this passed is just as disturbing as the crimes themselves.
This is COMMON SENSE and should have been implemented on the spot!!!

I very much agree. I hope you put your name in the hat.

BBM

The penalty should be LWOP at the bare minimum. Castration wouldn't work they would still have a twisted brain and would use something else. Full lobotamy that left them blubbering idiots maybe.

Legally blind them. They would have a hard time finding what they're looking for.

hi guys its 9.20 am here in the land of oz and I've just caught up.....Iam so so so sad......this poor sweet darling who had everything going for her....

and I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.....It is time for the political correct do gooders in this world to take a back seat now and let common sense prevail if human society is not going to go back into evolution and we become nothing more than animals again and not having any control on instincts.....

By this I mean......stricter sentences for child molestors or castration ....I do not beleive this so called rehabilitation works.....it is bulldung.......and yes I do understand that in the majority of cases these people have also been sexually molested as children.....in fact I think the sexual molestation of children is the cause of so many criminal acts in this world.......be it they become extremely violent, serial rapists, serial killers and yes I know not all of these people have been sexually abused as kids but starting reading, reading reading....the MAJORITY HAVE....

with regards to drug addicts I have read that something like 98% of heroin addicts have been abused as kids.......

and the fact is out there as well that alot (not all !!!!) of people who have been abused go on to abuse children.........

and for you paeditricans, psychologists reading this.........you can not tell me that the cases of kids/adults you see who have been sexually abused do not have some form of psychiatric problems..........ok lets get blunt, they do.....how could they not.....

no time for the do gooders to take a back seat and we need to start putting processes in to stop the cycle.......like I said castration, these women not keep having child after child and moving from man to man.......heroin addicts get free methadone........instead of giving money to these women and giving them an incentive to pop more kids......why not a money incentive NOT TO!!!!.........free pill as well.....

I dont know how the US system works.....but in Australia they were giving $5000 to women to have a baby........of course this has backfired and we now have a generation of young single mums who bought plasmas but have children they cant look after....

over here it is actually more beneficial money wise to become a single mum and live on the single mums pension than to go to work..........

hence lots of young girls getting pregnant and starting the cycle of going from man to man with these poor kids.....

I do think your drug problem with this meth is destroying your country.....it has just started over here and it is getting scary.....

the politicians need to start coming up with some answers and let the do gooders stay in the corner and stop giving these women back there kids if it is not good for them.........there are millions of couples on huge adoption lists........time to go back to thinking like the 50s and 60s I think

Castration does nothing if they still have fingers, toes, tongues, teeth, elbows, fists, you get the drift... I say use them as human guinea pigs and disect their brains, while they're alive, without anesthesia of course...then donate their bodies to The Body Farm and let them grow maggots on their cadavars.

If the creature that gave birth to Shaniya did have blood drawn, it's more than likely in part to verify her pregnancy claims. To the best of my knowledge, a lot of areas, like most jails, demand a positive blood test before they will dispense prenatals and that kind of thing.

I just went back and rewatched the video and yes she has bandaids in the elbow joint crease area (for lack of the right word) of both arms!

I can't say for sure if its the same for every state, but I know (working in the legal world) that anyone booked on charges have their blood drawn as part of the intake process. Believe it or not its for the sake of the arrested so that in the event anything should happen...the jail has their blood type on file, and its also to test for diseases, such as HIV, AIDS, Hep...etc.

KivaSupporter said:
Just heard on WRAL Raleigh news Shaniya's mother is being kept away from other prisoners in the jail for HER OWN PROTECTION.

Why can't Antoinette's need for protection fall through the cracks??? :furious:

Tells me they were taking DNA samples probably in anticipation of finding a body.

Possible for pregnancy test as well and if that is positive probally check her for drugs..jmo

I watched the monster's time before the judge - the judge said they'd revisit in December the current charges - if she's brought up on murder charges I'm assuming they'd haul her before the judge for that also, they wouldn't wait til December? Am I right?

Nothing like anti-histimines to make one think goofy.

Just heard on WRAL Raleigh news Shaniya's mother is being kept away from other prisoners in the jail for HER OWN PROTECTION

If she truly is pregnant then let her have that baby, and never be allowed to see it again. Honestly though, if she could do this to one child, who's to say she'd give a rat's you-know-what about any baby? Or her other child?

Give that new life to some lucky couple who would love to adopt a child - then stick her in Gen Pop. There's a lot of ladies there that would fix her wagon something quick.

I am not upset with the spokesperson as I feel she too is in some sort of shock from what she also endured throughout this past week being on scene, being available for the public and probably a mother herself.

Sure she is a professional, but even professionals breakdown and lose their composure and react in ways that are shocking to others. Nerves get to people and they may end up smiling when they actually feel like crying.

I'm not one for calling and complaining on a phone line that is used as a form of communication during an investigation of a crime. However I would look for ways of other communication in order to leave the phone line/voice box available for the personnel that need to contact her.

I will admit I am not thrilled when the word "it" was used, but I have seen this happen from major professional on air.

Hi mysticrose, I would be surprised if Shaniya wasn't passed off to another perp who in fact killed her. I would like to help sleuth this and have a couple of people in mind in fact but would really like to see more info on what they were looking for exactly - I will look for articles as well.

MOO is that there will be more charges to come.

Yep, I still try to figure out why AD called LE on that day and at that time to report Shaniya missing. Did she know she was not coming back? She was still alive at that time. Surely Biodad was not expected that early in the morning.
Was she trying to set up MaM? Somehow I do not think that this was the first time MaM was making a delivery.

If the creature that gave birth to Shaniya did have blood drawn, it's more than likely in part to verify her pregnancy claims. To the best of my knowledge, a lot of areas, like most jails, demand a positive blood test before they will dispense prenatals and that kind of thing.

I would imagine they could have multi-uses where this case is concerned. Both arms seems strange.

This case is why I believe in the death penalty. I do get sad about cases here, but I try hard not to think about what happened to the little victims before they died. However, with little Shaniya, I keep seeing that surveillance image of her outside the elevator. Knowing what was coming next now. A sick, disgusting sociopath taking a five year-old little girl to a hotel. A vile mother who let it all happen.

I don't believe that Antoinette sold her to a sex ring. I think she worked a deal. This pervert wanted ped-sex and the mom, with no emotional investment, saw something she could get out of the deal. Plus, she's pregnant. Ready-made replacement/future money-making/drug-procuring asset.

I wanted to believe that this was a sex ring, actually, and that she could be rescued before things got rolling. It just didn't really fit the profile to me, though. This morning I got a strong feeling that this was nothing more than a child rape and murder. No different than the Somers or the Jessicas of the world, except in this case her mother was the one that handed her to the sick freak who would do her harm.

My biggest question is why she's dead. Was that part of the plan? Did Antoinette know that when she handed off Shaniya, that would be the last time she'd see her alive? And was it MAM that gave the tip? Seems likely, I guess.

I just hate this. I haven't been this sad since little Benjamin Sargent. I've shed tears for Caylee and for Somer many times, but there are some cases where it seems like the crimes came from Satan himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member