NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least one person did, or there wouldn't have been anyone calling in the report from the hotel.

She was reported AFTER a hotel worker recognized Shaniya. McNeill came on the news Thursday night, and Shaniya went missing Tuesday morning. I'm not trying to make what ifs but I'm just realizing if there is something suspicious we are witnessing we should follow up on it (as a society in whole)

I am so glad I'm not the only one upset about this! :furious: Even if she thought she wasn't on camera yet, it is still unprofessional!

Yea, i was suprised by how she acted and came on there with a big smile....I think she is clearly in the wrong line of work.

There should be news conferences around the world reminding people common sense.. "the LE would rather you call in suspicious behavior, IE a child half dressed being carried by a man into a hotel at 6 in the morning (HELLLO PEOPLE, 6AM IS WAKE UP TIME) and only staying for an hour"

I know how hard it is to decide what is suspicious or not but come on... that is a red flag.

I would agree. IMO she looked more like she had been pulled out of bed in a hurry...even if it appeared as if he was her father and taking her to the room... her well being should have sent some kind of flag.

I take it the judge didn't have the information on the body being located at the time of the hearing? Or, is it that there had not been a positive identification when the hearing was held?

The judge seemed oblivious to the case, period. He mispronounced Shaniya's name as Shaniqa.

Does it sound like to anyone else that Shaniya was burried? The woman said they have exhume her body which sounds to me like they put her in a grave.

Are we really sure it is Shaniya?

From the court appearance today of the monster - there is one point in the video where the left guard just flexes his fingers over his knuckles kinda like "just give me 5 minutes maximum with this scum".

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6431724/

Attachments

• He wants to hit her.jpg
    He wants to hit her.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 67
While my heart goes out to those who loved this little one, my heart also goes out to those who have posted in her ten threads here at websleuths. This case did not have the high profile of a Caylee or Haleigh. But here you were, caring for her and loving her and trying your damndest to bring her home.

I can't do it anymore. I can't give my heart to another missing child. It hurts too bad.

But you could. Please be very good to yourself. Your grieving, too.

Blaise

Blaise, thank you for your kind words. I know how you feel. After Caylee was found, I had to take a long break from here. It did much good, but I realized that for some reason, I needed to be here. I think the more upset we get at what is happening to our children, the more we speak and the more we can make a difference.
I am so sorry for your anguish tonight!
:hug:

Just heard on WRAL Raleigh news Shaniya's mother is being kept away from other prisoners in the jail for HER OWN PROTECTION. :furious:

Aww, she can't fend for herself?? Too bad. She ought to be be in the general population. I swear the rights of criminals far supersedes the rights of victims and I think that is the problem with our justice system. Justice is only for the criminal, not the victim.

This might be a good time to drop this link that Trish posted. Mark Klaas is asking for help to get FCC to carry the amber alerts for missing people to the truck drivers all across our country. Only makes good sense since they cover the most amount of miles on a daily basis and can have their ears and eyes open wherever they go. It may help a lot of us feeling the hurt and frustration of losing yet another innocent child to the hands and horrors of such lowly human beings to go there and put in your vote for this very worthwhile endeavor. At least it's a start to getting things changed in our country for the betterment of an already dire situation of missing people.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91608"]The FCC Won't Help KlaasKids Find the Missing. We Can Change Their Minds - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here is a link to where it was posted earlier, but the article has changed since then and no longer talks about it, but heres a start i'll keep looking:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

Hi mysticrose, I would be surprised if Shaniya wasn't passed off to another perp who in fact killed her. I would like to help sleuth this and have a couple of people in mind in fact but would really like to see more info on what they were looking for exactly - I will look for articles as well.

MOO is that there will be more charges to come.

Does anyone know the law well enough to tell me, what does the LE need to be able to charge someone with the charges Antoinette was charged with?

I just signed on my computer for the first time today and on MSN home page, there was the story that broke my heart. That poor, poor child. I pray she did not suffer and I pray the Forensic team finds everything they need to put ALL the scum responsible behind bars.

I'm trying to teach my boys about being aware of strangers who might mean them harm and here is this innocent child who was purposely put in harms way by the person who should have given her OWN LIFE to protect her. Sick....just sick

Please do not limit this talk to strangers. Teach them their bodies are their own and the only people that can see or touch their private parts for any reason are you, doctor as long as you are there etc...

It's usually not the strangers ya have to worry about. It's usually someone you trust. It's uncles, cousins, neighbors, teachers, coaches, trusted family friends etc....

After watching the creature that gave birth to Shaniya at her hearing and the reactions of those guarding her, I bet there are a lot of court officers going home to hug their own kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, etc. just a little bit harder.

Ok, I may be seeing things, my eyes are just not what they once were but, in the video of AD at her arraignment, it looks like she has bandaides on her arms as if she had blood taken or something, is this a reflection of her shirt or do both arms have bandaides on them?

I just went back and rewatched the video and yes she has bandaids in the elbow joint crease area (for lack of the right word) of both arms!

For those of you not in the South who are not familiar with kudzu - it is the most invasive vine you could ever imagine. It covers everything, whole entire trees included, and is almost impossible to kill. The legend here is that it was imported from Japan, and then it took over. I don't know for sure if the Japanese origin is true, but I can tell you for sure that it has taken over!

It was introduced to the U.S. in 1876 at the Philadelphia Centennial Exposition and was promoted as a forage crop for grazing herds and as an ornamental plant. The Soil Conservation Service encouraged farmers to plant it to help reduce erosion. They found out that the southeastern US has the perfect climate for it to grow out of control. . . hot, wet, humid and not to many hard freezes.

Melissa

hi guys its 9.20 am here in the land of oz and I've just caught up.....Iam so so so sad......this poor sweet darling who had everything going for her....

and I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.....It is time for the political correct do gooders in this world to take a back seat now and let common sense prevail if human society is not going to go back into evolution and we become nothing more than animals again and not having any control on instincts.....

By this I mean......stricter sentences for child molestors or castration ....I do not beleive this so called rehabilitation works.....it is bulldung.......and yes I do understand that in the majority of cases these people have also been sexually molested as children.....in fact I think the sexual molestation of children is the cause of so many criminal acts in this world.......be it they become extremely violent, serial rapists, serial killers and yes I know not all of these people have been sexually abused as kids but starting reading, reading reading....the MAJORITY HAVE....

with regards to drug addicts I have read that something like 98% of heroin addicts have been abused as kids.......

and the fact is out there as well that alot (not all !!!!) of people who have been abused go on to abuse children.........

and for you paeditricans, psychologists reading this.........you can not tell me that the cases of kids/adults you see who have been sexually abused do not have some form of psychiatric problems..........ok lets get blunt, they do.....how could they not.....

no time for the do gooders to take a back seat and we need to start putting processes in to stop the cycle.......like I said castration, these women not keep having child after child and moving from man to man.......heroin addicts get free methadone........instead of giving money to these women and giving them an incentive to pop more kids......why not a money incentive NOT TO!!!!.........free pill as well.....

I dont know how the US system works.....but in Australia they were giving $5000 to women to have a baby........of course this has backfired and we now have a generation of young single mums who bought plasmas but have children they cant look after....

over here it is actually more beneficial money wise to become a single mum and live on the single mums pension than to go to work..........

hence lots of young girls getting pregnant and starting the cycle of going from man to man with these poor kids.....

I do think your drug problem with this meth is destroying your country.....it has just started over here and it is getting scary.....

the politicians need to start coming up with some answers and let the do gooders stay in the corner and stop giving these women back there kids if it is not good for them.........there are millions of couples on huge adoption lists........time to go back to thinking like the 50s and 60s I think

Thank you. You all are adults and can do what you want but in no way am I sanctioning this. I don't even know what is happening. I don't have the details yet to have a full understanding of what everyone is upset about.

I certainly hope after you make your complaints you take the same amount of time and effort and write the FCC about their not allowing the Truckers TV Network for missing children that I have asked everyone to please please do today. It's all right here.
The FCC Won't Help KlaasKids Find the Missing. We Can Change Their Minds - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you.
Tricia
Tricia,,,thanks for all you're doing to involve the truckers, in missing and endangered children........I lived on the road with my trucker husband for almost 2 years when we found ourselves homeless in the early 90's....There is a subculture in the life of a trucker, and they do NOT miss much in their travels..and they all are connected.....What an excellant idea to involve them...Why hasn't this been done before now??? Please everyone go sign, and get these guys involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinkriggs75