NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on WRAL Raleigh news Shaniya's mother is being kept away from other prisoners in the jail for HER OWN PROTECTION. :furious:

I wish they would tie a bow around her and dump her into general population!

I can't find the link but I recall reading somewhere that the father said she had called him to come and get her right away. Does anyone else remember this?

I haven't read anything like that. I read that the mother had asked to keep Shaniya longer.

i suppose all the public defenders are praying they don't pull the short stick

I am so angry, sick and sad. Poor darling Shaniya! May she RIP and may all the BLANKED BY ME suffer. My thoughts and prayers are with her father and his family, this poor man will live with this forever as will his family, the ones who seem like they loved Shaniya.

The laughing spokeman - wow, I can't even find words.

There is so much horrible news, this is just too much for me. I think I am putting myself o a time out for a few days at least. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you here at WS.

I just saw the video pictures from the hotel and does anyone else wonder how this man was able to check into a hotel with a lil girl in what appears to be a pajama gown, no jacket, and no shoes, and not one person say "hey...something doesn't look right"

Well, at least one person did, or there wouldn't have been anyone calling in the report from the hotel.

I just saw the video pictures from the hotel and does anyone else wonder how this man was able to check into a hotel with a lil girl in what appears to be a pajama gown, no jacket, and no shoes, and not one person say "hey...something doesn't look right"

I haven't seen the video, but I don't think they'd really stand out to anyone as odd (if this was in the late evening or night) ... it probably just appeared to be a dad taking his daughter up to the family's room. JMHO.

Edited by me ... I see now that this was in the morning and I agree that it should have looked odd to anyone who saw them.

Just heard on WRAL Raleigh news Shaniya's mother is being kept away from other prisoners in the jail for HER OWN PROTECTION. :furious:

Does not surprise me at all. I hope and expect her life to be a living hell in prison.
I console myself that Shaniya did have a wonderful 5 years. Many murdered children did not even have that, just a living hell on earth while they were alive.

There should be news conferences around the world reminding people common sense.. "the LE would rather you call in suspicious behavior, IE a child half dressed being carried by a man into a hotel at 6 in the morning (HELLLO PEOPLE, 6AM IS WAKE UP TIME) and only staying for an hour"

I know how hard it is to decide what is suspicious or not but come on... that is a red flag.

I think the mother is a pathalogical narcisist. I don't think she "hated" the father or Shaniya--more like she was completely indifferent to them. Shaniya was merely an extension of her--something to use as she saw fit. I doubt that she had any feelings for her when she was alive, and certainly no remorse for her now that she's dead.

Agree. She just saw this little girl as a means to an end...namely money. It's hard to try to comprehend this mindset. When you are even REMOTELY human, whatever that means anymore....

Well, at least one person did, or there wouldn't have been anyone calling in the report from the hotel.

O...ok. I didn't know what led them to the hotel. I thought it was something/someone else.

I understand from the posts that a 60yo guy is involved? Can someone post a link? I had not heard this.

Here is a link to where it was posted earlier, but the article has changed since then and no longer talks about it, but heres a start i'll keep looking:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4440591&postcount=244"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9[/ame]

I just signed on my computer for the first time today and on MSN home page, there was the story that broke my heart. That poor, poor child. I pray she did not suffer and I pray the Forensic team finds everything they need to put ALL the scum responsible behind bars.

I'm trying to teach my boys about being aware of strangers who might mean them harm and here is this innocent child who was purposely put in harms way by the person who should have given her OWN LIFE to protect her. Sick....just sick

I am truly heartbroken, not only for what happened to Shaniya, but that her dad, siblings, aunt - the whole family - has to go through, and that they have to know the details.

Coe knew what was going on - he should be an accessory; mcneil brought that child to her death - first degree. The mother - I hope she hears her daughter's cries by speaker in her cell every day till she's executed. Whoever killed her, I hope he tries to resist arrest.

The police, in my opinion, botched it from the start.

I hope Brad can somehow get help - I would imagine there is still leftover rage from his wife being killed, I truly can't imagine what he feels now.

I take it the judge didn't have the information on the body being located at the time of the hearing? Or, is it that there had not been a positive identification when the hearing was held?

I don't think it matters at this point if the body was ID'ed yet or not, there wasn't time for the prosecutor to get new charges in order before her hearing on these charges.
I sincerely hope more charges are forthcoming.

While my heart goes out to those who loved this little one, my heart also goes out to those who have posted in her ten threads here at websleuths. This case did not have the high profile of a Caylee or Haleigh. But here you were, caring for her and loving her and trying your damndest to bring her home.

I can't do it anymore. I can't give my heart to another missing child. It hurts too bad.

But you could. Please be very good to yourself. Your grieving, too.

Blaise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member