NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else who responded to the Klass email had it bounce back? Mine did - not to Klasskid but the c.c.'s that are automatically generated. Kinda defeats the purpose on this worthy cause. Just sayin'.

Mine seems to have went through ok.

And NO one said that he knew she was still on drugs

however...take one look at that mess of a trailer...the men living there..
the sister...all of these people in a single wide trailer with a backed up sewer...in the worst drug infected part of town

Anyone can call you and tell you anything on a phone..."My life is together...I am going back to school...working...teaching sunday school"

You don't drop off your kids there on the basis of a phone call do you??

Even our flawed court system sends out a social worker to check out the living conditions

How many people would just send their precious kid to their "blast from the past"...a one night stand...with a record, who has used drugs in the past...just on the basis of their own say so??

Let's get real here

Where's the link for the trailer?

Dad said before he knew she WAS on drugs but he believed she had gotten her life together and stopped using drugs, got a job, had a place to live....

I don't think he knew she was STILL ON DRUGS. IMO

Why didn't he 'check things out' before he gave away his baby????

I am probably a horrible person, but I just keep hoping that it was quick, as opposed to her living through hours or, worse, a day or two in this sick, sad situation.

Why didn't he 'check things out' before he gave away his baby????

Passion:
I get what y'all are saying!! I really do.
My only point is this...and I've tried to state it over and over...
This man's baby was just found dumped off of a road, he is going thru pure hell right now and I'm sure he is blaming himself.

MY POINT: Can't we, as repectfull caring people, just at least wait until this child is buried to sleuth him out of respect...the momster and did this. The father did not.

Good Evening / Morning everyone

Firstly hugs to everyone here as this is the most sad, awful, sickening cases I have read about for as long as I can remember, my heart goes out to the lovely little girl and her family. Secondly thank you for all the links that people have posted on here today. I am soon off to bed after reading through all the posts in the last 2.5 hours.

I was just wondering if anyone knows the distance from the Trailer she lived in to the hotel. The momster last reported seeing her at 5.30am. (which we dont really care what she says as we know that she has no interest in her dead daughter - *advertiser censored*, so could be lies), Then an eye witness saw Coe driving out of the Sleepy Hollow park with her (wonder what time the witness saw that? - couldn't find it anywhere - so he was arrested and then released after he helped identify McNeill- so I wonder if the witness could have been mistaken with who they saw driving?) - Just out of interest does anyone know the ethnicity of Coe?

The next thing we see McNeill at the hotel 40 min after momster had (reportedly) last seen her. The time he was caught on camera with her was

TUESDAY
6:11 a.m.
A surveillance video at the Comfort Suites in Sanford captures Mario Andretti McNeill carrying a barefoot Shaniya Davis, who wore a blue sleepshirt. McNeill checked into the hotel with the child and stayed only about an hour.

No video or pictures were released of them leaving, which seems strange as she had not yet been found at this point, so you would have thought that releasing more pictures would be beneficial, BUT judging by the comments made about not knowing the condition she was in, automatically suggests the worst.

So why the hour? It must have been to meet someone. But why the hotel when there is such a great risk of being caught in a public place with a missing child that is all over the news? If you were taking a child to be sold or (urrghhhh) prostituted would you not go somewhere a little less public?

It's looking very likely that McNeilledid it. We now know that the location of the body didnt come from a tip but a credible source. He was the one pictured leaving the hotel with a child that didnt sound like she was in a very good way (or maybe LE were completey unsure if the child was OK - maybe they couldnt see her face clearly), my guess it was him, he probably knows he is up s**t creek without a paddle and is prepared to "help" L.E.

I am actually wondering if the momster is telling the truth about the last time she saw her? But i'm sure as hell if I knew my daughter wasnt in bed at 6.53am and I had last seen her at 5.30am - i wouldnt have left it an hour and a half before I called the police would you? I would love to know what time the eye witness saw the car leave the Sleepy Hollow. But why call L.E to report her missing? This woman is obviously thick as mud, did they have some stupid plan in place and think LE would be so stupid and swallow it? and what has she told L.E already to be charged with trafficking and child prostitution?

Ok, I need sleep. Sorry for the rant and million questions, no one can answer yet. Was just trying to get it straight in my brain and after typing this for an hour realise that that just isnt possible.

Night Guys

thread no 2 page 17

Anyone know if there's a way to watch NG after the show? Our satellite's out... :(

If it's just out due to a storm, it replays @ 10pm here (Mich) and again @ 1 am or something. Many times I catch a late showing. Hope that helps.
~Lu

As the mother of a 5 year old, I am horrified by this woman! How did she even arrange this? Can't there be sting operations for human trafficking? Why aren't these people caught and their faces plastered everywhere?

We need to raise the level of awareness and increase penalties for anyone involved with pedophilia. I feel sick at this moment.

Why does NG keep saying raped and sodomized? As if it's a known fact? I can see assuming rape, but she is really is overdoing it a bit, IMO.
Statistics. Not even NG can sensationalize this case. It's the worst of the worst, and NG's not going to gloss over the details. Rape, particularly child rape, frequently involves sodomy.

This case has been an emotional roller coaster since Tuesday. Until today, I never missed one post.
But, today, with the developements, this thread has sped on by and I'm having a hard time catching up on things I missed while I was at work.
I have never felt like this in my life.
I can not get her face looking up to that elevator out of my mind. It's haunting me.

I want to give a heartfelt thanks to all of you here at WebSleuths. I always jumped into cases after they had been going on for awhile, or the body found, or whatever... so I was a bit more distanced from the victims. But I was in this case from the beginning. And it has been quite a roller coaster. It has opened up my eyes to unimaginable acts of evil. I have shared some of what I discovered with my husband (who played the role of single-parent over the weekend while I immersed myself in the hell that is child-selling and child-prostitution while reading about Shaniya here on Websleuths), but he can't understand all of it b/c he wasn't privy to all the sordid details as they were unveiled and as events unfolded.

This cohort of fellow sleuthers has been my sanity through this case. I know others have said it before, but thank you... for sharing this burden with me.

Lookyloo : o/t Lewie is absolutely the best relief off of this case (in your signature). He is so darling. A little more good in the world.

I would like to see statistics related to the connection with drug abuse in these cases. I don't think any of us can possibly hope to put a stop to this kind of evil behavior until we somehow control drugs. They steal a person's soul, and you have to be completely devoid of a soul to harm an innocent child like this. :furious:

Drug use, especially by the mother, is a HUGE common demoninator in these types of cases. I would like to see a real stat on it as well but if you go through the cases we discuss it is such a common theme. If it doesn't make the mother desperate, it at a minimum makes them distracted and their children more vulnerable.

Passion:
I get what y'all are saying!! I really do.
My only point is this...and I've tried to state it over and over...
This man's baby was just found dumped off of a road, he is going thru pure hell right now and I'm sure he is blaming himself.

MY POINT: Can't we, as repectfull caring people, just at least wait until this child is buried to sleuth him out of respect...the momster and did this. The father did not.

I agree with you, Kimberly. And frankly, I'm more than a little surprised a mod hasn't put a stop to the bashing of this poor man. He made a serious error in judgment and now his child is dead. Do you really think any of the bashing people here are doing comes close to the bashing he is heaping on himself?

I don't think any of us wants Websleuths to be seen as a forum that participates in cruelty.

I ask respectfully - please stop this.

Statistics. Not even NG can sensationalize this case. It's the worst of the worst, and NG's not going to gloss over the details. Rape, particularly child rape, frequently involves sodomy.

Well, yes, I know that. Believe me, I do. But I am simply addressing that she seems to be projecting a lot into her reporting, which will make her a less credible source.
I think NG needs a break, her professional distance and perspective are fast leaving her.

Has anyone else who responded to the Klass email had it bounce back? Mine did - not to Klasskid but the c.c.'s that are automatically generated. Kinda defeats the purpose on this worthy cause. Just sayin'.

Mine went thru without any problems and no bounce backs. Maybe there was a problem and they fixed it...>?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha