NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now wondering if after AD pimped--sold and consented to allowing McNeill to abuse Shaniya there at the trailer under certain conditions that night, and even perhaps before--it maybe didn't necessarily include leaving w Shaniya. If this was part of some plan for McNeill to be paid for drugs, or to work off an existing drug debt of AD's, then perhaps there was initially one agreement but he felt he could "recoup" more of the money due him by either taking her away to abuse her further himself... or to sell Shaniya to someone waiting at the hotel. And when AD awakens she discovers McNeill has absconded and got pizzed because that wasn't part of their "agreement."

My God, when you're dealing w this level of depravity, the sick deplorable possibilities seem to have no bounds... honestly I may have to leave soon for a while again today... I have to admit I am still having trouble accepting this whole heartbreaking, sordid, vile situation.

:parrot:

Thank you for bringing this forward Mommy2Sarah. I was trying to quote you and respond when the other thread was closed.

I bolded the portion I wanted to respond to respectfully, I hope you don't mind.

In my post on the last thread I gave some thoughts I had on that:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Your post gives me the opportunity to clarify what I was trying to say.

When the murder charges are brought forth it will be for both MAM and AD. If they are not both charged I will be floored.

The reason being is that both have already been charged with at least one felony. Both of those charges appear to be directly linked to Shaniya.

MAM has been charged with a felony (kidnapping). Shaniya's death would not have happened if he had not commited that felony and her murder during or as a result of that felony means her murder can be brought before the court as a charge of felony murder.

AD has been charged with felony child abuse. Shaniya's death would not have happened if she had not commited that felony. As a result, Shaniya's murder could be brought before the court as a felony murder. It doesn't matter if she was the one that dealt the final act that murdered Shaniya.

Shaniya's murder was commited during/or as a result of those felonies. IMHO and my uneducated interpretation of the laws of that state. Both can be charged with Shaniya's murder. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

As far as anyone else being involved, I'll have to wait and see what LE says or what the autopsy reveals. I just don't know at this point in time.

I hope I have made sense of what I'm trying to say...for some reason I'm having a hard time getting it from my head through my fingers today!

Thanks Kat...yes I TOTALLY understand what you are saying....that these two already have felony charges against them relating to Shaniya's "disappearance" ...so now that she has been found dead they will upgrade to murder, since what they are already accused of has led to her death.

songline, are you thinking AD may be innocent, or might not have been aware of the true nature of the situation?

I don't think she is at all innocent, but one look at her during the hearing yesterday and I can tell you she is going through serious drug withdraws. I do wonder how all this is going to hit her when the drugs are all out of her system which can take weeks, and months for her brain to reconnect.

YouTube- Raw Video: Moment Searchers Found Girl's Body

has everyone seen this raw video of when she was found????? it shows the area, etc... so sad

I posted this yesterday, http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=7121396 But couldn't find the video that she was talking about. I am glad someone was able to find it. THANK YOU!

I guess the guy that was on TV last night talking about going out to search because he has two little girls and claiming that HE found the body was a "no body" himself. I looked for him in the video and I didn't see him. I also can not find the video of him on the news. does anyone remember it, he was a skinny white guy with a baseball hat on, and either a green or blue t shirt. No facial hair and dark hair under his hat.

Ugh the 911 call, I wondered when we would hear it. I understand that a 5 year old can unlock a door, but can she lock it back after she goes outside???? Seriously what was the point of saying that over and over? It has no relevance. Except to say if it was locked and she had unlocked it herself someone locked it behind her, and being in a trailer on the couch would they not have noticed her gone.

And she said 5:30 last night at first, only going to 5 this morning when the 911 operator corrected her, based on her statement "I put her back to bed". But didn't we see she had on a T-shirt and her hair was "out" in that photo? So I guess she was really being truthful about that.

Heck, she was downright composed wasnt she?

Did anyone else pick up on her saying 5:30 last night instead of that morning,,also, she kept repeating that Shaniya could open the door on her own,,even though it was STILL locked, shaniya could open the door and go out..Then at the end, she more or less gave up on the hurried speach of there being an immediate scare (for lack of a better word),,,while describing her undie's,,,she got to the point of not remembering,,just saying

I don't think she is at all innocent, but one look at her during the hearing yesterday and I can tell you she is going through serious drug withdraws. I do wonder how all this is going to hit her when the drugs are all out of her system which can take weeks, and months for her brain to reconnect.

Funny because I saw the exact opposite. I was looking for signs of withdrawals and didn't see any. I was surprised because I thought for sure she'd be coming down and coming down hard.

ETA: I wonder if they are giving her something in jail for the withdrawals? is that something they can do? Because some withdrawals, depending on what you're withdrawaling from, can be fatal.

OMG Jeff R. that found her is one of my previous customers.

*shivers*

Bless his heart.

YouTube- Smile - Chaplin by Nat King Cole

'Smile'
Charlie Chaplin's Theme Music for 'Modern Times'
Lyrics by John Turner and Geoffrey Parsons - 1954

Smile tho' your heart is aching,
Smile even tho' it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by,

If you smile
thro' your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow,
You'll see the sun come shin-ing thro' for you

Light up your face with gladness,
Hide ev-'ry trace of sadness,
Al -'tho a tear may be ever so near,

That's the time,
You must keep on trying,
Smile, what's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worth-while,

If you just smile...

Note: These lyrics are NOT complete
DREAMWEAVER brought us the lyrics on the last thread.
We have to give her credit. JMO

It's pretty amazing that the door was locked, but she was concerned that Shaniya may have unlocked it...unless the door is hung backwards, in which case, I wouldn't be surprised, due to the intelligence shown so far.

She would have them believe that Shaniya age five got up, unlocked the door, went out, then carefully and thoughtfully locked it behind her.

I am not sure if this link was ever posted, video of interview with McNeill's GF.

http://news.mync.com/site/news/video/9011/Interview_With_Suspect_s_Girlfriend/
MAM's girlfriend says in the video that the "sister" (AD's sister) used to cheer with her and had a baby with her brother. She also said there was some bad blood between them (goes on to say that she would always want their children to be okay)

interesting connection and great find mommyinheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns