NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she seemed genuinely shocked and devestated and showed real concern

I hope that you weren't being sarcastic and I misread you Linda :)

I caught that too though. You know what I found refreshing? She didn't defend him. She only said she finds it hard to believe but she accepts it if that's what they said he did. She even admits that it does look like him.I can't remember the last time I ever saw someone that was directly involved with a suspect seem so candid in their responses.

I also feel bad for her child. So many will end up with their lifes irrevocably changed by Shaniya's senseless murder and the acts commited upon Shaniya before her murder. I hope I don't have to go back into "break" mode soon, this makes our hearts so heavy doesn't it?

Someone please tell me, that they are not going to make a "deal" with either one of this scums to testify against the other....They both need to go down hard...One of them is giving it up. IMOO, that's how they knew exactly where to find the child's body.I would not think the momster would know exactly where off the road he dumped her....Lord, I can't believe I am typing these words for a 5 year old baby who was raped.....and murdered.

I'll take a stab at this. To answer Nurse's question - I think the presser was delayed to get info from the Med. Examiner and clarify COD. Then I think charges will be upgraded and the presser will happen.

I am sure that MAM's attorney has been advising him all along to tell where the child was and to cooperate to a certain extent. Watching this play out, I'm thinking MAM's attorney is advising him to be cooperative for a better plea deal. I don't think this attorney wants to take this case to court if it can be avoided. He will plea MAM out, because he knows what MAM has done and he knows the dude does not stand a chance in hell.

As for AD - I just hope she chokes. She doesn't have an attorney yet, but will soon. The taxpayers of NC will get to pay for it. She deserves a fair trial (like hell) but I'm willing to bet they will try to plead her out also. I don't see this case going to court unless AD does try to say she is innocent and her boyfriend made her do it.

Salem

Someone please explain to me why Shaniya's mother reported her missing if she knew Shainya was on her way to making her (mother)some money.

If she was selling her daughter WHY did she report it?

I'm so confused,and sad.

This has confused me too. A likely scenario is that she put her on the couch at 5:30 for MAM to "use" (ugh, I am horrified) and then realized around the time she made the 911 call that he took her without permission.

I wouldn't put it past the monster to set up an arrangement with someone else to "use" Shaniya without her mother knowing. This would be a way for him to make more money off her behind AD's back too.

The whole thing is just sickening. I pray that those who have hurt this beautiful innocent angel get what they have coming to them. I hope they are tortured everyday for the rest of their lives.

R.I.P. Shaniya

Just don't agree julieR...she KNOWS exactly what she's done to lil Shaniya She KNEW her child was VIOLATED DECEASED and MURDERED and was told just prior to going into court. I thought she appeared very composed in court. She certainly answered the judge when needed.

NO EXCUSES for this woman...she allegedly allowed ALL THIS to happen to her own precious daughter. Evil 100% PURE EVIL.

moo

Aw don't get me wrong I am not giving her a get out of jail card she is guilty as hell and deserves everything she gets.
Unfortunately (not me) I now a little bit about the way drugs work on the brain and I know how they can make you detached from any feelings, very numb that's why I was saying I wonder how she will feel when all that is gone........hey maybe is will not make a difference at all, but from everyone I have ever known it usually does.

But AD is only 25 there is no way she could have a non minor child. How old is the dad?

ETA: they were talking about cocain use on NG last night. I think she is to "clean" for meth. Her skin is to nice unless she JUST started doing meth. Meth makes you OLD FAST!

Brad is 38 or 39,has four older kids by a wife that's passed away.

There is still no rational answer.If her mother was selling her..WHY did she report her missing?

Was it the fact that MAM stole her without the mothers consent?Is that why she was reported missing?

Selling her and reporting her missing within hours just doesn't add up.Sorry it just doesn't.

I think the creature that gave birth to Shaniya will be hung by her own slip of the tongue, I swear when she was asked what Shaniya was wearing, she stumbled on big blue shirt and almost said blanket.

I hope that you weren't being sarcastic and I misread you Linda :)

I caught that too though. You know what I found refreshing? She didn't defend him. She only said she finds it hard to believe but she accepts it if that's what they said he did. She even admits that it does look like him.I can't remember the last time I ever saw someone that was directly involved with a suspect seem so candid in their responses.

I also feel bad for her child. So many will end up with their lifes irrevocably changed by Shaniya's senseless murder and the acts commited upon Shaniya before her murder. I hope I don't have to go back into "break" mode soon, this makes our hearts so heavy doesn't it?

Nope, I wasn't being sacastic, I picked up the same things you did.

I'll take a stab at this. To answer Nurse's question - I think the presser was delayed to get info from the Med. Examiner and clarify COD. My responses in green and bolded respectfully as always Salem : Yes, I agree. More than likely the delay is in order to see if a COD determination can be made. Then I think charges will be upgraded and the presser will happen. Yes again I agree.

I am sure that MAM's attorney has been advising him all along to tell where the child was and to cooperate to a certain extent. Watching this play out, I'm thinking MAM's attorney is advising him to be cooperative for a better plea deal. Yes, given the statutes and the penal code of NC as I have briefly read it this morning, the plea may come in order to get Life without Parole instead of DP, because this case is eligible for the DP in NC I don't think this attorney wants to take this case to court if it can be avoided. He will plea MAM out, because he knows what MAM has done and he knows the dude does not stand a chance in hell.

As for AD - I just hope she chokes. She doesn't have an attorney yet, but will soon. The taxpayers of NC will get to pay for it. She deserves a fair trial (like hell) but I'm willing to bet they will try to plead her out also. I don't see this case going to court unless AD does try to say she is innocent and her boyfriend made her do it.

Salem

For the last portion I bolded I need to type here or it won't post. Yes, I agree fullly. I do see your last sentence coming into play though. This offender will probably go to trial and try to claim innocence. Blaming MAM? Her BF? Drugs? Abused as a child? Diminished Mental Capacity? The list goes on and on and on of all the assinine mitigating circumstances that can be drummed up by a defense attn. (look at Baez in the CA case... lordy).

There is still no rational answer.If her mother was selling her..WHY did she report her missing?

Was it the fact that MAM stole her without the mothers consent?Is that why she was reported missing?

Selling her and reporting her missing within hours just doesn't add up.Sorry it just doesn't.

Because when her dad starts wondering where she is, why can't he see her, etc. this explains Shaniya being gone but absolves the mother of any responsiblity. Does that make sense? She knows it will eventually be discovered that Shaniya is gone because you can't just make a child disappear without someone picking up on it . This was her way to remain 'innocent' in all of it. If an intruder kidnapped her or Shaniya walked out on her own and got taken, AD had nothing to do with it.

Well..... if she was SUPPOSED to be bought by someone that MAM was delivering her to... they HAD to report her missing to explain why she wasn't there anymore..... not knowing the video of the motel would later pop up...

What puzzles me is; traditionally perps do not do Hotels. MM walked in and out of a hotel with Shaniya.
But he was not there with her very long...According to what I have read if there was a perp in the room he would have had all of 30-45 minute maximum with the baby. Most animals of that caliber abuse a child for hours, this was far less then one hour.
That is what Throws me way off about a perp in the Hotel.
THAT WHAT MAKES ME THINK that they wanted to be seen on some Video tape to deflect anything from the mom and boyfriend. Me think she has been abused before she left the house, willing to bet on this...that solid blanket does not leave my mind.
MM walked out with a live child from the Hotel, did he give her to Cole????? and did Cole finish the job because a child 5 years of age can tell a story.

Will someone refresh my memory as to who stated AD sold her daughter into prostitution? Was it McNeill only or did someone else state that? Coe?

This has confused me too. A likely scenario is that she put her on the couch at 5:30 for MAM to "use" (ugh, I am horrified) and then realized around the time she made the 911 call that he took her without permission.

I wouldn't put it past the monster to set up an arrangement with someone else to "use" Shaniya without her mother knowing. This would be a way for him to make more money off her behind AD's back too.

The whole thing is just sickening. I pray that those who have hurt this beautiful innocent angel get what they have coming to them. I hope they are tortured everyday for the rest of their lives.

R.I.P. Shaniya

Maybe they thought Shaniya had died- this could explain the soiled blanket. They panicked. She was just unconsious and came to in the car as McNiell took her to hide her body. He then decided to take her to the hotel for more abuse, bathed her to get any dna evidence off and then she was taken to the area where she was found. All just a theory :/

I don't believe there was anyone other than McNiell. I don't believe either of these 2 in custody will tell the truth.

I'm just sick about this sweet little girl.

MAM's girlfriend says in the video that the "sister" (AD's sister) used to cheer with her and had a baby with her brother. She also said there was some bad blood between them (goes on to say that she would always want their children to be okay)

interesting connection and great find mommyinheels!

FWIW this woman is saying "CHILL WIT" not cheer with.

R.I.P. Shaniya

I agree SL!!
welcometothegroup-1.jpg

I do not think she was composed Devil mom we are talking about,
she was speaking very low, and to me that indicates fear.

Yeah , fear that she's gonna spend the rest of her sorry life in jail, maybe.
Anyone notice how she starts to say "I'm sorry" on the 911 call?

Maybe once the drugs started to wear off , she realised the magnitude of what she had done.

Her 911 call fits the profile of being guilty. She was blaming the victim, Shaniya by continually repeating that she can unlock the door herself .

Hope her withdrawals behind bars are long and painful.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member