NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sister trying to talk, HLN cutting in UUUGHHHH!!!

MomofBoys.......do you think it was intended for Shaniya to die that very day or was it the fact that she was reported missing that led to her death?The media coverage?Did the perp just want to erase her and what she could tell?

He's a better person than I could ever be.... "forgive" NEVER!

"Faith" is truly an amazing thing for those that have it. I hope it can sustain him.

Well he certainly carried himself very well for that presser. Knew what he would and would not talk about. Declined comment politely but very firmly. No crazy stuff. Excellent presser.

I know a certain family could learn some big time lessons from him...

My prayers are with this grieving father.

MomofBoys.......do you think it was intended for Shaniya to die that very day or was it the fact that she was reported missing that led to her death?The media coverage?Did the perp just want to erase her and what she could tell?

Good question. I wonder this too. I wonder if there was a plan to kill her all along. Or was it an accident? Or was it only done after the police were called to report her missing?

I'm driving myself insane with all of these questions running around in my head. And I hate that we'll probably never know the answers to a lot of them.

Listening to the 911 call, I had flashbacks to another 911 call...in Satsuma FL.

A truthful 911 caller will state the emergency first - AD starts out by explaining that she got out of bed and THEN discovered Shaniya missing. Gotta get that alibi out there.

She also cannot stress enough that Shaniya knows how to unlock the door! As if that is her initial suspicion??? Let's blame the child for her own disappearance. Again, the state of the door is shades of Misty C.

Grrrrrrr....

Funny because I saw the exact opposite. I was looking for signs of withdrawals and didn't see any. I was surprised because I thought for sure she'd be coming down and coming down hard.

ETA: I wonder if they are giving her something in jail for the withdrawals? is that something they can do? Because some withdrawals, depending on what you're withdrawaling from, can be fatal.

It depends on what she is withdrawing from. They can give Methadone or Subutex (sp) for heroin addiction. It's safer for the baby if she weans off of rather than stops cold turkey.

He's a better person than I could ever be.... "forgive" NEVER!

"Faith" is truly an amazing thing for those that have it. I hope it can sustain him.

I have a lot of faith and consider myself a spiritual person. But I was thinking about this today, wondering how people can forgive in these situations. I know God says we have to, and I believe we should, but if my child was murdered, how could I possibly forgive the that took her from me????

What puzzles me is; traditionally perps do not do Hotels. MM walked in and out of a hotel with Shaniya.
But he was not there with her very long...According to what I have read if there was a perp in the room he would have had all of 30-45 minute maximum with the baby. Most animals of that caliber abuse a child for hours, this was far less then one hour.

Unless the buyer rejected Shaniya once he saw her, for some reason, and MAM had no choice but to leave w/ her....and knowing that she'd been reported kidnapped already, felt he had no choice but to dispose of her at that point....he was stuck w/ her because he sure couldn't bring her back home if he knew AD was planning on making that call to police. A 'rejection' possibility wasn't in the plan.

THAT WHAT MAKES ME THINK that they wanted to be seen on some Video tape to deflect anything from the mom and boyfriend. Me think she has been abused before she left the house, willing to bet on this...that solid blanket does not leave my mind.
MM walked out with a live child from the Hotel, did he give her to Cole????? and did Cole finish the job because a child 5 years of age can tell a story.

Coe? Nope, not him for sure, as he was back at the trailer pacing around apparently more upset by Shaniya's disappearance than her own mother :-(

So I just watched the press conference with dad. What strength that man has...and I am so truly sorry for his loss .
One of the reporters asked him about the school issue. If he knew she had been taken out and dad had NO knowledge that she had been removed from school.
First that speaks volumes to me VOLUMES...but what I don't understand is why the school had not contacted him about it ?

Good question. I wonder this too. I wonder if there was a plan to kill her all along. Or was it an accident? Or was it only done after the police were called to report her missing?

I'm driving myself insane with all of these questions running around in my head. And I hate that we'll probably never know the answers to a lot of them.

I am on the highway to insanity with this as well.I see Shaniya's face and I just can't imagine it all.I can't stop thinking about her.

Oh my God,my heart is broken for Carrie,Shaniya's Aunt,she didn't want to take her.I am so sad for her,as she was going into the house,I heard her say,"I don't want to do this nomore."She didn't like AD,this is so horrible.

Posted: Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2009

Bounced between homes

Shaniya has bounced between homes since birth, shared between a mother and a father who conceived her during a chance encounter one night. Carey Lockhart had been the girl's primary guardian because her father, Bradley Lockhart, worked long stretches as a building contractor at out-of-state jobs.

"There was no denying that she was his," Carey Lockhart said of the resemblance between Shaniya and her father.

Lockhart described Shaniya as a joyful girl who loved to dress up in pretty clothes and make her cousins laugh. She was a kindergartner at Morganton Road Elementary School in Fayetteville.

Though Bradley Lockhart and Antoinette Davis never married, they shared responsibility for Shaniya from the start. Davis' interaction with her daughter was typically limited to occasional weekend visits, Lockhart said. Their custody arrangement was never formalized by the courts.

But 21/2 weeks ago, Lockhart said, the informal parenting arrangement dissolved.

Shaniya went to visit her mother on Oct. 31. Lockhart said she packed Shaniya enough clothes for two days and expected to pick her up that Sunday.

But on Sunday morning, Lockhart said, Davis called and told her that she'd never see Shaniya again. Lockhart said Davis was angry that she had disciplined Shaniya for getting into a fight with her cousins.

"I was at a loss; I had no idea what to do," said Lockhart, who had no formal custody of Shaniya and could not demand her return.

[ame="http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=691306"]http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=691306[/ame]

There is still no rational answer.If her mother was selling her..WHY did she report her missing?

Was it the fact that MAM stole her without the mothers consent?Is that why she was reported missing?

Selling her and reporting her missing within hours just doesn't add up.Sorry it just doesn't.
Unless she has been gone for a couple of weeks and mom expected her back at some point :waitasec:

BUT why would he take her to a hotel they know there are cameras in the hotels; that still puzzles me...:waitasec:

I don't think he had permission to leave with her. I think he had a last whirl and killed her so she couldn't tell. I don't believe there was a plan. I don't believe there is a third person that she was being sold to.

Maybe, just maybe...mom didn't know and didn't sell her daughter. Maybe she was high and thought perhaps Coe did take her....IMO The only one really saying anything is the murderer.

Listening to the 911 call, I had flashbacks to another 911 call...in Satsuma FL.

A truthful 911 caller will state the emergency first - AD starts out by explaining that she got out of bed and THEN discovered Shaniya missing. Gotta get that alibi out there.

She also cannot stress enough that Shaniya knows how to unlock the door! As if that is her initial suspicion??? Let's blame the child for her own disappearance. Again, the state of the door is shades of Misty C.

Grrrrrrr....

It was apparent to me when mom started out the 911 call with her address 3 different times before even getting to the fact that the child was missing....
She sucks and she's a LIAR....that would have been the first thing out of my mouth, my daughter is missing please help....

Posted: Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2009

Bounced between homes

Shaniya has bounced between homes since birth, shared between a mother and a father who conceived her during a chance encounter one night. Carey Lockhart had been the girl's primary guardian because her father, Bradley Lockhart, worked long stretches as a building contractor at out-of-state jobs.

"There was no denying that she was his," Carey Lockhart said of the resemblance between Shaniya and her father.

Lockhart described Shaniya as a joyful girl who loved to dress up in pretty clothes and make her cousins laugh. She was a kindergartner at Morganton Road Elementary School in Fayetteville.

Though Bradley Lockhart and Antoinette Davis never married, they shared responsibility for Shaniya from the start. Davis' interaction with her daughter was typically limited to occasional weekend visits, Lockhart said. Their custody arrangement was never formalized by the courts.

But 21/2 weeks ago, Lockhart said, the informal parenting arrangement dissolved.

Shaniya went to visit her mother on Oct. 31. Lockhart said she packed Shaniya enough clothes for two days and expected to pick her up that Sunday.But on Sunday morning, Lockhart said, Davis called and told her that she'd never see Shaniya again. Lockhart said Davis was angry that she had disciplined Shaniya for getting into a fight with her cousins.

"I was at a loss; I had no idea what to do," said Lockhart, who had no formal custody of Shaniya and could not demand her return.

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=691306

The October 31st date mentioned in the article is a far cry from October 9th. :waitasec: BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willowgirlz0