Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*SNIPPED*
Dispatcher: Okay. What time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
AD: I saw her, uh, at 5:30 last night.
Dispatcher: 5:30 last night? Is that when you put her to bed?
AD: Yes, ma'am. NO, when she went back to bed.
Dispatcher: Okay. That was 5 this morning, is that what your telling me?
AD: Yes, ma'am.
*SNIP*

Is it me, or did AD just flub the time she last saw Shaniya (or at the very least give a time that doesn't make sense), and the dispatcher inadvertently fill in the blank for her?

Dad made mention of her hitting the BMW (with I think a scooter) on TV (can't remember if it was NG or JVM)......I agree with you.. why did he have to mention BMW...

IIRC, it was during Brad's press conference that he mentioned the dent on his BMW.

*SNIPPED*
Dispatcher: Okay. What time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
AD: I saw her, uh, at 5:30 last night.
Dispatcher: 5:30 last night? Is that when you put her to bed?
AD: Yes, ma'am. NO, when she went back to bed.
Dispatcher: Okay. That was 5 this morning, is that what your telling me?
AD: Yes, ma'am.
*SNIP*

Is it me, or did AD just flub the time she last saw Shaniya (or at the very least give a time that doesn't make sense), and the dispatcher inadvertently fill in the blank for her?

I was and still bothered by the time mentioned as well as:
Dispatcher: Okay. Did she have on, um, any pants?
AD: She didn't take no shoes, no pants, no nothing. She...

How do we know AD babysat for BL?
Was that info from a reliable source or a post on a blog after the news report?

doesnt seem to me that anyonre prepared shaniya to be living somewhere else permanently. no registration at any schools. no transfer of records. daddy didnt give up medical records school transcripts to register her at another school. im sorry but it just doesnt add up.

How do you just forget to put a kid in school?
Besides the drugs.

How do you NOT check to see if your child is in school? I am bothered still by the phone call the aunt had with AD on that Sunday indicating "she would never see Shaniya again". I posted the other day, I would have called the father. But more so I would have been at the school on Monday morning.

Do we know if AD's 7 year old son was enrolled in school?

I will leave after this post - I have to CLEAN UP MY HOUSE...!

But, this really brings to light that most children are not abducted/harmed by strangers but by someone they know. This could be a friend's sister's boyfriend, or a father, or a distant cousin, or mom's bf, or *mom*, or school janitor, or babysitter, or someone living nearby. The list goes on and on.

What we think/know to be true: Caylee, Shaniya, Paul Baker, Susan Smith's kids, Hassani, countless others.

PLEASE be careful who you let your child hang out with. This includes distant relatives and neighbors. It's not just that one person you are exposing your child to but their whole lifestyle and circle of friends, and the friends' friends, etc.

Okay, gotta go clean... need a break anyway from this horrific crime... :(

A search of court records turned up no previous criminal charges against Davis, but she lived at a home on Wall Street in July that police raided. Officers found "narcotics manufacturing materials" in the house, but no one was charged, according to an incident report.

Residents said they had seen Shaniya running around the neighborhood unattended, but Davis' family maintains she was a good parent.

"I know she’s a great mom. She’s a great mom. (oh you must mean "Straight good up mother?") Antoinette really loved her children,” said Davis' uncle, Arthur Cromartie.

Cumberland County Schools officials said Shaniya was a kindergarten student at Morganton Road Elementary School until mid-October, when she was taken out of the school and wasn't enrolled elsewhere.

"We have no knowledge of what the reason was for her being withdrawn from school," Morganton Road Principal Charlotte McLaurin said.

Lockhart said he allowed Shaniya to move in with her mother on Oct. 9.

I just love the way these peeps of AD's--who have never hung out in her sewage stinkin mh and who up til a week ago probably wouldn't have known Shaniya if they'd passed her on the street--claim to know what kind of mother AD is. Were they ever behind closed doors to observe her parenting, hth would they know geez. :rolleyes:

The fact she would pull this precious child out of school speaks volumes itself. Could she just get off her back and put that crackpipe down long enough to take her child to the busstop. :furious:

:parrot:

Brad's answer yesterday - it was speculation and he didn't want to discuss at this time.

Cigarette burns are not speculation. BELIEVE your child if they say something like that - a 5 yr old won't make up that kind of s***. :furious:

(I'm beginning to believe the cigarette may have been used as a punishment for not being... compliant... :cry:)

Found this in there:

A 2007 study, Graded state responsiveness to FOI requests, conducted by BGA and the NFOIC, gave North Carolina 34 points out of a possible 100, a letter grade of "F", and a ranking of 40 out of the 50 states.[2]
A 2002 study, Freedom of Information in the USA, conducted by IRE and BGA, ranked North Carolina's law as the 43rd worst in the country, giving it a letter grade of "D-".[3]

So no wonder I'm having a hard time finding actual court case records to for the case #'s I have...

Does anyone know the date AN moved into Sleepy Hollow? I remember reading that she lived in a motel for a period after Wall St eviction.

Antoniette's Housing History
Source:http://www.ccsonc.org/data/civil/civilname.asp

Number Paper Type Received Date Status Code Status Date Plaintiff Defendant Address
09CVM6630 Ejectment 8/6/2009 Served 8/10/2009 L& S RENTALS DAVIS,ANTOINETTE WALL ST
09CVM3353 Writ of Possession 5/22/2009 Served 6/1/2009 L&S RENTALS DAVIS,ANTOINETTE WALL ST
09CVM3353 Ejectment 4/23/2009 Served 4/27/2009 L&S RENTALS DAVIS,ANTOINETTE WALL ST
08CVM10832 Writ of Possession 12/29/2008 Served 1/6/2009 FAYETTEVILLE METRO HOUSING AUTHORITY DAVIS,ANTOINETTE MELVIN PL
08CVM10832 Ejectment 12/3/2008 Served 12/5/2008 FAYETTEVILLE METRO HOUSING AUTH DAVIS,ANTOINETTE N MELVIN PL
07CVM2494 Ejectment 4/2/2007 Served 4/3/2007 FAY METRO HOUSING AUTHORITY DAVIS,ANTOINETTE N MELVIN PL

is it possible that BL is one of those dads that pays his child support and believes his job is done. maybe the person who was caring for shaniya demand that one of the bio parents step up and take a role and this was BL response to that, sending her to her mother??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member