NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The place where she was living would be the place she was taken from...her death resulted from his taking her..why not begin there?

I agree that the carpet runs are different in the surveillance photo compared to the photo taken today. BUT - do we know for a fact that there was only one elevator per floor? I can't get over the fact that the number REALLY looks like a '3' to me in the surveillance photo. It's most certainly not the same elevator so I'm wondering if it could be a different elevator on that same floor. I tried to read every post to catch up, so hopefully I didn't miss this.

I would assume they didn't do DNA test yet and that this info probably comes from Coe and Antoinettes mouth's?
They will take that baby away', right?

Who knows? Coe says he has a daughter and that Shaniya was wearing her clothes! I want to know more about that!!

I'm thinking that maybe MAM went in a side door & walked up the steps to 2nd floor, hoping not to be seen at main desk. She was 5 and probably a bit heavy to carry all the way so he cut over to the elevators on 2nd floor. JMO

A co-worker of brother Byron has this posted on Shaniyas facebook page...

It is devasting to have to say the Shaniya Davis' body was found today (11/16/09). Thank you everyone who joined the search and offered support. Please tie a purple ribbon or bow to your mailbox or door in rememberence of Shaniya (Thank you C****** J *advertiser censored**** for the wonderful idea!). I do not yet know where the family would like to have condolences sent to, but I will be printing every posters prayers and good wishes and giving them to the family. -Ashley

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/953645

"Analysts at the State Bureau of Investigation crime lab are waiting for evidence in the Shaniya Davis case to arrive.

"The crime lab has not yet received evidence in this case but will process it as soon as the evidence is submitted to the lab," Noelle Talley, an SBI spokeswoman, said in an e-mail today.

Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis said Wednesday night that issues involving lab work were needed before a decision could be made as to whether the death investigation of the 5-year-old girl would be handled by Grannis or Lee County District Attorney Susan Doyle."
what's the hold up? submit it already!

I'm thinking that maybe MAM went in a side door & walked up the steps to 2nd floor, hoping not to be seen at main desk. She was 5 and probably a bit heavy to carry all the way so he cut over to the elevators on 2nd floor. JMO

This.

Cumberland takes jurisdiction in Davis murderUpdated at 03:02 PM today

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- ABC11 Eyewitness News has learned that Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis will take jurisdiction in the Shaniya Davis case.

That according to sources close to the investigation.

The 5-year-old disappeared last Tuesday from her Fayetteville home. Her body was found days later in a wooded area south of Sanford in Lee County

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7127941

I would assume they didn't do DNA test yet and that this info probably comes from Coe and Antoinettes mouth's?
They will take that baby away', right?

Can you do a DNA test while the baby is still in the womb? Well, I should rephrase that. I'm sure you CAN but would they do it in this case just to be sure of who the father is? I guess I just assumed they would wait until she had the baby to test it.

Who knows? Coe says he has a daughter and that Shaniya was wearing her clothes! I want to know more about that!!
Aunt C did say that she was dropped off with only enough clothes for the weekend...

Found in Lee county.
Last seen at the hotel in Lee County.

WTH????? We know she wasn't killed in Lee county if the update is right, so he doubled back toward home with her...or he didn't kill her.

Found in Lee county.

WTH????? We know she wasn't killed in Lee county if the update is right, so he doubled back toward home with her...or he didn't kill her.
I am with ya sista!

Found in Lee county.

I'm confused too. What is in Cumberland Co? The trailer? I'm not familiar with the area.

But...the down call button is the one lit....

I've been trying to catch up over on the Olten thread and now I came back and I'm lost....

Can someone please sum up what's being discussed? Do we have any new info? TIA

So Fayetteville is taking it...hmmm , That leaves a bit to ponder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads