NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I just don't get it as to why this matters. Why so much emphasis on the father of this child? It's as NG said last night on her show, yes, it's true, if he had not let her go there, she would probably still be alive but....he is not the person that destroyed this child. The 2 people behind bars right now are, so far as we know. BL didn't intentionally harm his daughter. The other 2 's did! His reasons for letting Shaniya go there have already been stated. His admission that it was a mistake has already been stated. of what she had gone into and would have appreciated a call from DCF since there was already an investigation on Antoinette and her 7 yr. old boy but that didn't happen.

There were a lot of circumstances that could have and should have been I guess I just don't see anything constructive coming out of picking apart the whys and what fors of his decision. He's stated in the last presser that he was not awaredifferent to prevent the eventual tragedy that has taken place here and ALL of them failed. ALL of them. The way I see it, everyone had a part in that failure. From Dad, to the Aunt, the landlord of that MH, the manager of the park, the neighbors, the Board of Health, DCF, Antoinette, school officials, the perp or perps, etc., etc. And out of that whole mess, there were only 2 that did deliberate damage to this child, her mother and the perp(s). That was intentional!

(bbm) And as I've said I guess *I* don't see the point of Shaniya's death being utterly in vain--where we learn nothing and ignore or gloss over what were the glaring red flags... unlike NG, I can't pretend these weren't being "waved" in front of dad and aunt when I hear the aunt herself say she's "never trusted AD due to her neglecting her children." #ell you don't think this crappy trailer in a crime infested area is enough of a red flag? If he didn't know it's because he didn't bother to see the dump where his daughter was being dumped. Let's LEARN something, by examining the failures so we become wiser, and more vigilant. It's quite honestly the only *productive* response concerned parents or advocates can have to an otherwise senseless, needless, heartwrenching tragedy. Even this evil, as horrific as it is, can be redeemed... if we are willing to learn anything of value from it to protect other children. JMO

:parrot:

Does it matter what floor he was on? What am I missing? LE knows what floor and what room....we do know it's not the lobby....is there a reason it's important if it's the 2nd or 3rd floor?? I'm lost....

I just think it's awesome that this great group has been able to prove that the pictures are not on the main floor. That in itself is huge! What an amazing bunch of sleuthers! I also think it's cute how the other forums copy from us. Great Job Everyone!!!

Could it possibly come down to which county would have more money to use in prosecuting the case?

Yes, available resources can be a minor factor, but I think probably what swung in Cumberland's favor was that they caught the case in the first place and have done all of the investigation thus far. It is Cumberland county investigators and officers who will testify at trial, all the evidence is in their evidence lockers, the perps are already arraigned and incarcerated at Cumberland County Jail, etc. It makes no sense to turn all that over to another county at this point and involve a whole new crew of people, transferring the prisoners, not to mention managing the chain of custody of evidence collected thus far.

Cumberland is the right choice for a lot of reasons.

Alright, I'm out.

Need a break. Hopefully when I get back there are murder charges, I don't rightly care who files them. They could file at the North Pole and try them in front of the elves, as long as the people responsible don't see the light of day for the rest of their (hopefully short) lives.

I am going to agree to disagree on the carpet. To me, those surveillance photos could not have been taken on the third floor. To me, the photos don't match, they never will match.

Enough of it, I'm not changing any minds, mine or anyone elses.

I agree with you.
I think the most important point is...it's definitely not the lobby..
That and the fact the down button is lit makes me feel pretty sure this is a photo of MAM leaving the motel...

Please let me clarify something. The person that took the photos did not alter them. I said maybe LE altered the ones they released to change the floor number. Just throwing things out there.

The person who posted the video still shot said they altered the photo they tried to clean it up meaning they probably changed the tint, sharpness etc., so that will make the color in the photos look totaly different

The differing tint to the color really doesn't matter ya'll....just look at the cutoff point of the PATTERN where it stops before the open floor in front of the elevator....look at the swirls in the pattern. The carpet is cut off at a VERY different part in the pattern on the third floor than it is in the photo, which we now know by deduction has to be the second floor.

Hey, it's OK. I'm an 18+ year survivor and it has made me stronger and more greatfull to be alive than you can imagine. I have a great life and a wonderful family. I'm no victim

Jenny, I just typed out a post for ya & lost it. You took my post out of context. I'm right but so are you. Also, you're completely wrong about my friend's son. He ended up with AIDS when he was 9 and now the virus doesn't even show up. I have to fix dinner & will be back on later. This very certainly could pertain to Antoinette. She most certainly could give birth to an HIV+ baby, even with all precautions available taken. I am a researcher. I went to school for infectious disease. I've been home for the past 7 years taking care of my children but am going back to work next year. I am a lifelong volunteer for The Sunshine Foundation & have volunteered for DuPont Nemours for over 10 years now. I know, just like you do, the technicalities involved with AIDS prevention. You're wrong with babies not being born with HIV if proper prevention is taken. Not all the time is that the case. Actually, 2% are still born infected, even with all necessary meds & precautions during pregnancy as well as childbirth & lack of breastfeeding. If the father that is HIV+ didn't use proper precautions (used a condom & it broke), and the baby is born with HIV, it's a felony. I mean, come on, these aren't good people here. They probably know nothing about sperm washing if they really wanted to have a baby together. Blood can be found in sperm. Say Antoinette didn't know that Coe had HIV and she got pregnant, she knows now. If she refuses drugs & proper precautions to protect the fetus, it's a felony punishable by law. My friends son is the reason I got into infectious disease. He's an incredible role model for me, matter of fact he's one of my heroes. I love him dearly.

Many many many hugs to you.

Jersey

But they are! One is taken from a wider shot and makes the sizing different, but they're the same. Down to the darker, smaller swirls between the wider, lighter ones.

Besides, where else would this be? Why would they use different carpet on different floors? It would make no sense.

I'm sure they DO use the same uniform carpet on each floor of rooms....just like the same paint in the hallways, etc. However, the carpet happens to be cut OFF at a different place in the pattern when it gets to the elevator area, on the different floors.

But they are! One is taken from a wider shot and makes the sizing different, but they're the same. Down to the darker, smaller swirls between the wider, lighter ones.

Besides, where else would this be? Why would they use different carpet on different floors? It would make no sense.

These two pictures are not the same floor. If you look at the design closest to the wall near the elevator you can see the designs differ in the same spot on both pictures. Nothing to do with lighting or touching up of the photo. Same carpet, same hotel, just not the same floor. Carpet has been laid/cut in a different way.

perhaps TOD and GPS analysis/mileage from his car?

Yes and yes. I really believe there will be a mountain of evidence against this demon. Cell phone pings, cell phone records, GPS, more video, DNA, fingerprints, etc.

I'm from Georgia and know about red clay. When it is wet, it will be the perfect material for molding the shoe print of the perp/perps that left her there.

jmo

Not the tint, or the shade, follow the swirls with your eyes, watch where the swirl of white becomes a leaf, right at the edge of the patterned part of the carpet. They are not the same. Nothing to do with tint or shade.

You are right about the swirls but I was talking about the colors the, coloring to me is the same but looks different because of the different cameras so I think all the floors probably have the same color sequence but different carpet patterns besides the 1st floor.

I'm sure they DO use the same uniform carpet on each floor of rooms....just like the same paint in the hallways, etc. However, the carpet happens to be cut OFF at a different place in the pattern when it gets to the elevator area, on the different floors.

That makes sense. I thought she was saying it was a different pattern and overlay, which seemed off. It's hard to tell how it lines up because of the trim and different angle, but I see what you're saying.

And it looks like a two on the sign, so if that picture was taken on the third floor, then it wouldn't surprise me that it would line up differently.

The ORIGINAL unaltered pictures from today are on page 19 of this thread, post 473

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState