NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any locals? anything going on? bump

Nothing. Ziltch in the media right now. But our sweet Shaniya is not forgotten and the weather's warming up, getting some rain- I see bulbs coming up one of these days soon. :)

BUMP BUMP BUMP sweet girl

Good morning all!

Bumping for Shaniya.

Rest in Peace Baby Girl! We are still down here praying for justice.

Bump.

I wish we would hear more about this. I'd like to know what AD is doing with herself now that she is out. I pray it's not drugging it up and hurting that poor baby in her tummy.

Praying for justice for Shaniya and protection for the unborn baby.

I'm really shocked that we haven't heard anything about AD since right after she was released. Seems the media would be trying to find out what's going on with her.
Unless, they are trying, just nothing to report.

I was watching a movie tonight, Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself... and in the story, the mother of 3 children was a drug addict that had passed away.
Part of the story was that when her daughter was 9, she "traded" her daughter for crack. She let somebody rape/molest her 9 year old for crack.

I instanly thought about Shaniya.

Praying for all the innocent children that are being used as payment. I knew it went on before Shaniya, but I had no idea how "common" it is. SICK

Good morning!

Thinking of Shaniya this morning.

Such a beautiful girl. Gone too soon at the hands of monsters.

Good morning!

Thinking of Shaniya this morning.

Such a beautiful girl. Gone too soon at the hands of monsters.

Is it too much to hope that she is so incredibly ashamed that rehab in jail.... actually worked?
Shaniya- we still think of you every day down here. Can you help point us in the right direction for Aja? Thank you, sweetheart.

Would someone be able to create a nice little signature line or a graphic that we could use to remember Shaniya and bring attention to child traffiking? I checked and can't find any public service or other educational campaign info or images.
I am artistically challenged but think that many of us would even put a graphic on our own internet accts, FB, ...
Just wondering if anyone thinks this is a good idea?
Not being able to anything about this, is awful

Would someone be able to create a nice little signature line or a graphic that we could use to remember Shaniya and bring attention to child traffiking? I checked and can't find any public service or other educational campaign info or images.
I am artistically challenged but think that many of us would even put a graphic on our own internet accts, FB, ...

I too am challenged in this area, but that is a fantastic idea, karen in New York. I'm going to google.

JTSYS

Just posting an article (mostly unrelated to Shaniya's case) but that helps describe the situation some parts of Fayetteville are in.
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2010/03/02/980285

That has been the case in Fayetteville for YEARS! WE were stationed at Bragg for a long time.6 years ago after I,at 5 months pregnant was attacked,our house was broken into FOR THE SECOND TIME.According to the State Farm adjuster who ,had nearly 20 years on the job,it was the worst break in had ever seen(not only did they steal nearly everything -we are talking they took shower curtains!-they vandalized our home)The police did NOTHING to my attacker(although there were witnesses!) & the fact they bragged about being behind our break in.
Fayetteville is HORRIBLE.I felt safer living in some of the worst parts of Philadelphia than I ever did in Fayetteville.For being home to one of the world's largest military installations F'ville is a hellhole.Rife with drugs & crime& a lazy,ineffective police force its been this way for 'forever' & will continue!
ITS CALLED "Fayette-NAM" FOR A REASON!

Is it too much to hope that she is so incredibly ashamed that rehab in jail.... actually worked?
Shaniya- we still think of you every day down here. Can you help point us in the right direction for Aja? Thank you, sweetheart.

BBM

I doubt it, but I guess stranger things have happened.

But, I have no feelings for this woman that don't revolve around hate and disgust. I don't care how high she was or wanted to be...there is no excuse for what she allowed to be done to her beautiful, innocent daughter.

It pains me that she is not locked up. I believe that she will have to face the charges and will end up in jail for a very long time, but even that is not justice IMO.

BBM

I doubt it, but I guess stranger things have happened.

But, I have no feelings for this woman that don't revolve around hate and disgust. I don't care how high she was or wanted to be...there is no excuse for what she allowed to be done to her beautiful, innocent daughter.

It pains me that she is not locked up. I believe that she will have to face the charges and will end up in jail for a very long time, but even that is not justice IMO.

Agree, kimberlyd. There's no such thing as justice possible for the abuse, selling, rape, and murder of a beautiful child. The only hope is that we can help prevent it again.

I have no sympathy for AD. It's sickening that she is out on the streets. I hope LE is keeping a close eye on her, at least.

Working on the signature thing and came up with this...

BBM
There in lies the problem. they do not want any attention to child trafficking, the city just spent several
million dollars on new shopping malls, condominiums and they do NOT want any attention to that topic.
that is the problem for the main hush hush. "Child Trafficking" is not what they want in any head line.

Secondly if they treat Shaniya's Mom differently they would also have to have a very different discussion
about shaniya's Dad.
this case has MAM the Murderer taking all the heat, and that's the way I am afraid this will go down. :( :( :(
Sorry baby :( girl I know you had no safe place, no body to look out for you, and in the end MAM will
get his punishment as he deserve, but it will not be justice.
I have a right to MOO

BBM
There in lies the problem. they do not want any attention to child trafficking, the city just spent several
million dollars on new shopping malls, condominiums and they do NOT want any attention to that topic.
that is the problem for the main hush hush. "Child Trafficking" is not what they want in any head line.

Secondly if they treat Shaniya's Mom differently they would also have to have a very different discussion
about shaniya's Dad.
this case has MAM the Murderer taking all the heat, and that's the way I am afraid this will go down. :( :( :(
Sorry baby :( girl I know you had no safe place, no body to look out for you, and in the end MAM will
I have a right to MOO

BBM

Well, we can not forget AD is not free. She still has charges against her that she will have to face in court.
MAM is the only one in jail right now, but I don't think that is how it will stay.
JMO

BBM

about shaniya's Dad.
I have a right to MOO

BBM - Songline, we were discussing what we could do to bring awareness here at WS. Like, put a message in our signature lines or avatar or something.

ETA: Also as a way to remember Shaniya and remind people of Shaniya no matter what thread we are in.

BBM - Songline, we were discussing what we could do to bring awareness here at WS. Like, put a message in our signature lines or avatar or something.

ETA: Also as a way to remember Shaniya and remind people of Shaniya no matter what thread we are in.

kimberlyd, I love this idea...how do I do it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper