NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What news station was that on gracielee?

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2011/07/06/1106653?sac=Home

"It was long overdue," said Bradley Lockhart, Shaniya's father. "Now, may justice be served."

He declined to comment further, saying he was only recently briefed about the charges by District Attorney Billy West.

"It's all kind of fresh, really," Lockhart said.

Also...

Indictments also were returned Wednesday against Mario Andrette McNeil, 31, who is charged with first-degree rape, first-degree kidnapping and first-degree murder.

So they have BOTH been indicted now.

OMG! I've been checking this site so many times hoping to see that this ............. has been charged with murder. This is truly the best news we've had in a while. We really needed this. Please God, help the right jurors into those twelve seats!

What news station was that on gracielee?

I was watching the news on Channel 11, WTVD I believe, Raleigh, N.C. Had a bit of trouble finding Shaniya Davis on WS's site, so I couldn't type it as I was listening to it. It shocked me when I saw it, because I hadn't heard anything about this case in such a long time. I do remember I had questions about why Shaniya was with her mother in the first place. Wasn't a WS member then though, <modsnip>. :(

Saw it this morning! She has alot of charges! wonder if it will take years for a trial now?

good im glad shes right where she should be .. that poor lil child shouldve never been murdered

This is fabulous news. The mother prostituted her daughter out - she might as well have killed this beautiful child herself.

May justice be served.

Mel

When i was reading the article i was wondering if LE found out this wasnt the first time she sold her? :sick:

This has been discussed here gracielee. Our mods have instructed us that Brad is a victim in the case.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. I'll refrain from mentioning it again. I am very happy the mother has now been arrested and charged. IMO she is at least AS guilty as the killer himself. She *gave* her child to him. Gave. Disgusting. :(

OMG! I am so thrilled to hear this news! My granddaughter called me last night and told me. She is at Pope AFB and has followed this case from Fayetteville. She is in Security Services (MP), and has been in the Fayetteville area for two and a half years now. She is horrified and sick over little Shaniya as am I.

I had followed little Shaniya's case everyday when it first happened, then just looked at the updates. I see so many of you have followed so closely are still here and I am ashamed of myself for having gotten so caught up on another case that I did not check here often enough. This case just ripped my heart out and still does.

I hope Antoinette and MAM never see the light of day again. They both need to be executed and do not deserve to even breathe.

GB all of you who have been here this whole time for beautiful, precious Shaniya.

*I see Brad lives in Louisiana now. Does anyone know where? TIA

I'd love to know where too LaLaw.
I had no idea he had moved to our great state.

Btw, great to see you!

OMG! I am so thrilled to hear this news! My granddaughter called me last night and told me. She is at Pope AFB and has followed this case from Fayetteville. She is in Security Services (MP), and has been in the Fayetteville area for two and a half years now. She is horrified and sick over little Shaniya as am I.

I had followed little Shaniya's case everyday when it first happened, then just looked at the updates. I see so many of you have followed so closely are still here and I am ashamed of myself for having gotten so caught up on another case that I did not check here often enough. This case just ripped my heart out and still does.

I hope Antoinette and MAM never see the light of day again. They both need to be executed and do not deserve to even breathe.

GB all of you who have been here this whole time for beautiful, precious Shaniya.

ITA :seeya: HI LaLaw.

I came here to see if Shaniyas mom is finally more than just charged but arrested :behindbar
Sadly, this week I feel sad for Caylee - I think she suffered the same fate as Shanyia.
But this one was a public case the other one I believe involved shady dark crowd with money.

ITA :seeya: HI LaLaw.

I came here to see if Shaniyas mom is finally more than just charged but arrested :behindbar

<snipped>

She is being held at the Cumberland County
Detention Center on $1.5 million bond.

She's in jail, baby! There is no way she will come up with that amount of money, right???

She couldn't get out for any amount of money!
:woohoo:
No bail on the murder charge!!!
The 1.5 million is just for the other charges.

She's going NOWHERE!!!

<snipped>

She is being held at the Cumberland County
Detention Center on $1.5 million bond.

She's in jail, baby! There is no way she will come up with that amount of money, right???

:):):) you made my day again :blowkiss:
Thank you

This is great news - may Lady justice prevail for Shaniya. For both AD and MAM ... karma is a b1tch and may the right karma find you.

He was a contractor at bragg. So i would venture to say maybe close to fort polk! just a guess.

okay, I am crying, tears running down my cheeks.

I was just googling to see if there were any updates on Shaniya after that heart wrenching verdict for Caylee Anthony's case. I didn't get emotionally tied into the Anthony case.

but I am so wrapped up in Shaniya's case. I looked online expecting to see nothing, or maybe more of the same old... delay delay.

Low and behold PRAISE GOD, THEY HAVE CHARGED THAT WITH FIRST DEGREE MURDER AND SHE IS BACK IN JAIL!!!

The tears have just fell out of my eyes. I feel like justice maybe served. I am so happy, so happy that they have FINALLY charged that devil with first degree murder!

I just had to come here and read about this case. 5 days after my birthday... I feel like God is showing us that He has heard our cries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay