NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaniya...

I hope that the justice for you is better (although slow) than the justice for "Little Miss Beautiful" Addison who reminded me so much of you.
Maybe that is part of the reason we are so upset at the lack of justice for her... it just makes us more determined to make sure you get justice.

Addison's killers "sentenced"
- [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156786"]NC-Sex offender, mother plead guilty to killing 2-year-old daughter - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Shaniya...

I hope that the justice for you is better (although slow) than the justice for "Little Miss Beautiful" Addison who reminded me so much of you.
Maybe that is part of the reason we are so upset at the lack of justice for her... it just makes us more determined to make sure you get justice.

Addison's killers "sentenced"
- NC-Sex offender, mother plead guilty to killing 2-year-old daughter - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

OMG, I was not aware of this case. Beautiful little Addison, am I wrong or are her eyes filled with pain? her eyes remind me of Aliaya Lunsford's eyes. Too much sorrow for one so young. I really cant take much more of these people that hurt children, I really cant.

Please let Shaniya get the justice that has been denied so many of these innocent children!

OMG, I was not aware of this case. Beautiful little Addison, am I wrong or are her eyes filled with pain? her eyes remind me of Aliaya Lunsford's eyes. Too much sorrow for one so young. I really cant take much more of these people that hurt children, I really cant.

Please let Shaniya get the justice that has been denied so many of these innocent children!

Addison just reminded me so much of Shaniya when I saw her this summer... it was immediately shocking.
I know I wasn't the only one... and that sentence is going to hit a lot of people very hard.
There is that one picture of Addison that you see pain in her eyes... I think that was one of the last pictures taken.
Shaniya has to get better justice.

This is from over a month ago but I didn't see it posted here. If it has already been posted, I apologize.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/wral_investigates/story/10306854/

Human trafficking 'is real, it's in North Carolina'

Human trafficking isn't just about victims from other countries. Cumberland County authorities charged Antoinette Davis with human trafficking after investigators said she sold her 5-year-old daughter, Shaniya Davis, into sexual servitude in 2009.

Authorities found the child dead in a kudzu patch near the Lee-Harnett county line on Nov. 16, 2009. An autopsy determined that Shaniya died of asphyxiation and that her injuries were consistent with a sexual assault. Mario Andrette McNeill, 30, is charged with murder, kidnapping and rape in the case.

Authorities believe Antoinette Davis was complicit in her daughter's death. Arrest warrants stated that she "did knowingly provide Shaniya with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and "did permit an act of prostitution with Shaniya." A medical examiner noted in the autopsy that investigators believe the girl was used to pay off a drug debt.

This is from over a month ago but I didn't see it posted here. If it has already been posted, I apologize.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/wral_investigates/story/10306854/

Human trafficking 'is real, it's in North Carolina'

Human trafficking isn't just about victims from other countries. Cumberland County authorities charged Antoinette Davis with human trafficking after investigators said she sold her 5-year-old daughter, Shaniya Davis, into sexual servitude in 2009.

Authorities found the child dead in a kudzu patch near the Lee-Harnett county line on Nov. 16, 2009. An autopsy determined that Shaniya died of asphyxiation and that her injuries were consistent with a sexual assault. Mario Andrette McNeill, 30, is charged with murder, kidnapping and rape in the case.

Authorities believe Antoinette Davis was complicit in her daughter's death. Arrest warrants stated that she "did knowingly provide Shaniya with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and "did permit an act of prostitution with Shaniya." A medical examiner noted in the autopsy that investigators believe the girl was used to pay off a drug debt.

Thank you Kimberlyd125, for posting that article. I get updates from Polaris Project and it is terrifying how prevalent human trafficking is in this country. I first became aware of this after our Shaniya's story came to light. I still cannot believe what happened to that precious little girl...

Thank you Kimberlyd125, for posting that article. I get updates from Polaris Project and it is terrifying how prevalent human trafficking is in this country. I first became aware of this after our Shaniya's story came to light. I still cannot believe what happened to that precious little girl...

I feel the same way!
I had no clue until Shaniya's case that a lot of people do this.

It shocked me and opened my eyes.

I will be forever changed.

I feel the same way!
I had no clue until Shaniya's case that a lot of people do this.

It shocked me and opened my eyes.

I will be forever changed.

I think Shaniya changed the way many of us see the world. My heart breaks knowing the one person a child should be able to count on could do something so cruel, so evil.

I will never be able to get the image of this pervert carrying her through the hallway of that hotel. She was just so little in his arms. And so alive. I can't even bear to think what went on behind closed doors.

I wish the mom and the monster would BOTH get the death penalty. A death penalty of water boarding. I wouldn't be mad if that happened.

Why can't I find any updates on this case? Incredibly frustrating how slow the wheels of justice are moving for little Shaniya! One can only hope that the state has built a strong case against BOTH defendants in the last 2 years..

Why can't I find any updates on this case? Incredibly frustrating how slow the wheels of justice are moving for little Shaniya! One can only hope that the state has built a strong case against BOTH defendants in the last 2 years..

Because no matter what anyone here says, Child trafficking is kept under the radar as much as possible.
ALSO IMHO - there is one - we are getting smoke and mirrors about.
Must be a reason.

I did some research a while back and posted it here. It can take years for murder trials to start in NC.

AD has been charged with child trafficking among other things and when those charges were made formal, it was reported on. It was also linked here.

Not a day goes by without me thinking of you, and praying for real justice for you , precious angel! My heart breaks even more during the holiday season, but I have faith that where you are now...every day must feel like Christmas! :heartbeat::angel::heartbeat::candle:

Thinking of you today, little one.
Let's ring in 2012 with justice for Shaniya.

Peace to all- have a safe and wonderful New Years.

Thinking of you today, little one.
Let's ring in 2012 with justice for Shaniya.

Peace to all- have a safe and wonderful New Years.

Just came by to do the same, another whole year has passed without justice for beautiful Shaniya but I'm hoping and praying 2012 is Shaniya's year and I'm glad her abusers are behind bars, not living their lives like nothing happened.

Happy New Year, may 2012 bring health, happiness and prosperity to all.

I am thinking of Shaniya today and can hardly wait for justice to be served for her!

Little Jahessye Shockley seems to have experienced almost the same situation as Shaniya. She went from a loving, secure home with relatives into the abusive, hateful house with her bio mother. Now she is gone. Details of her abuse are coming out now, and it is just devastating. Why do people do this to their children???

EVIL PURE EVIL.................It seems like more and more so called parents use their children for their own gains .................makes me sick:furious:

I've been waiting for this case for a long time. Broke my heart when all of it happened. When reading through internet stuff, it looks as though prosecution is seeking the death penalty for that "man". Now, what about the Mom? Am I missing something?

I don't understand what is taking so long. They have the damning video of the monster taking her up the elevator, just before her death. What more do they need? :mad:

And YES, mom needs to face the DP as well. She is evil personified. A waste of breath, imo.

There is a law against charging her with the DP from what I understand. I agree she deserves it, but it's just not gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EveryWednesday